Zone1 Federal Agencies Conservatives hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the EPA and the Department of Education, which are both blatantly unconstitutional, I'm fine with the others.

FBI
State Department
CDC
Justice Department
Department of Education
IRS
EPA

Are there any that Conservatives actually like?
SCOTUS!

Come on, we are allowed one

Now tell us how SCOTUS either needs to be blown up or packed full of DNC stooges.

FBI
State Department
CDC
Justice Department
Department of Education
IRS
EPA

It's not hate. It's that the agencies have either overshot their mandates, or are controlled and directed by the Democrats and used as a political and lawfare arm of the Democrats.

Most civil servants are Democrats, and the agencies are directing policy, rather than just implementing policy.

And your point? Remember to keep it clean.

Why would a libertarian have an issue with the VA?

You almost unfailingly side with overbloated, overfunded, and much over powerful federal bureaucracies. You may CALL yourself a libertarian on this board but you do not function as one. This has been pointed out many times.

You almost unfailingly side with overbloated, overfunded, and much over powerful federal bureaucracies. You may CALL yourself a libertarian on this board but you do not function as one. This has been pointed out many times.

Yes, I do side with the VA. As Veteran and as the spouse of a ICU nurse at the VA I have a fond spot for it.

I will ask you again, why would a libertarian be against taking care of those that were willing to serve this country?

You also might wish to read the rules of the Clean Zone, your emotions are going to get you into trouble again.

They also hate the USDA and the VA, as I have found out in the last day or so.
One reason I don't like (hate is too strong a word in this case) the VA, is because the care that veterans get at the VA sometimes really sucks. That's a pretty good reason isn't it?

Programs like MKUltra are a good reason not to like the CIA...and also because lately they are serving the Democratic party more than they are serving America as a whole.

LATELY I don't like the FBI because LATELY they are serving the Democratic party more than they are serving America as a whole. A whole lot more.

The problem is: Globalist criminals have infiltrated the Democratic Party, which has in turn infiltrated and compromised the neutrality of many of these agencies which it has working for it in the interest of globalist criminals. These agencies are working to suppress America-first interests, while paving the way for globalists to take control of us and use us.

FBI
State Department
CDC
Justice Department
Department of Education
IRS
EPA

You seem to be mentally deranged.

Pointing out the abuse of these agencies, or any government agency is not the equivalent of hate.

Hate is what the woke mob in America feels about America.

One reason I don't like (hate is too strong a word in this case) the VA, is because the care that veterans get at the VA sometimes really sucks. That's a pretty good reason isn't it?

Yeah, they still have a long way to go improvement wise, that is for sure. But they seem to be moving in the right direction. They are far from perfect, but the idea they should not exist is a bit much in my opinion.

FBI
State Department
CDC
Justice Department
Department of Education
IRS
EPA

The State Department has a job that could serve a strong Federal Government in respects to International Affairs ...
And would be fully supported by the US Constitution.

I am not always pleased with how they operate, but I think they have a supported and necessary function.

Yes, I do side with the VA. As Veteran and as the spouse of a ICU nurse at the VA I have a fond spot for it.

I will ask you again, why would a libertarian be against taking care of those that were willing to serve this country?

You also might wish to read the rules of the Clean Zone, your emotions are going to get you into trouble again.

This thread, in the "clean" zone, starts with the premise that conservatives hate all bureaucracies. So I don't know. Did it start clean? Then you added to it by saying "They also hate"....and piled on.

Do you want me to put a list together of "least 'hated' to most hated" or something?

They also hate the USDA and the VA, as I have found out in the last day or so.
I don't hate the VA, I hate the fact that they are subject to control from a largely corrupt and incompetent US federal government.

The soldiers who were put on fake treating lists at the Arizona VA, for example, should have gotten million of dollars in compensation, or at least, the soldiers that died because the VA refused to treat them, their families should have gotten the money.

But by in large, I think most who work at such places are good people, they are just caught in a terrible system. In fact, one of their own was a whistle blower.

This is an epidemic as a nothing has changed since the soldiers came home from Vietnam were denied care because of Agent Orange, or those suffering from the Gulf War Syndrome also were denied care in many instances.

Disgraceful!

But this kind of government run health care is what they want for all of us

Make no mistake, they will make sure that they reduce all kinds of government spending on it, because the only time the government cares about trying to not spend money is when it comes to your health care or building a border wall

Otherwise, they have no problem spending millions to better understand such things as Salamander crossings in Vermont.

This thread, in the "clean" zone, starts with the premise that conservatives hate all bureaucracies. So I don't know. Did it start clean? Then you added to it by saying "They also hate"....and piled on.

Do you want me to put a list together of "least 'hated' to most hated" or something?

I want you to discuss the topic and not make this all about me as you are want to do.

FBI
State Department
CDC
Justice Department
Department of Education
IRS
EPA

Conservatives love those agencies when a Republican is in the WH – Justice in particular.

Indeed, Republicans turn Justice into a political weapon for the GOP; under a Republican administration, the Justice Department has little to do with ‘justice’ and everything to do with partisan politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back