Zone1 Since BLM is it harder for the police to kill black people

The word you are looking for is "civilised".
No. The word is PATHETIC, and unfortunately it’s seeping into American Law Enforcement Agencies these days.

We had a young officer fired in my state a couple years back after he requested not to have to carry their sidearm on duty. Now we send mental health professionals to dangerous domestic incidents in some places. All moves in the wrong direction.

Typical white liberalism...this is designed by white liberals to pit whites and blacks against one another and then while remaining safely hidden behind their minority du jour they act as though the argument they started requires their input to save the minority they chose to insert into the fray.

everyone who wants to defeat this race baiting mentality needs to see past the race shield [which is the oxygen of liberal education], just look at this thread, they advocate a contrived position, and then run to their shield position of "racism" when the obviousness of their position is exposed.

As their political position deteriorates the more you will see of these type of arguments.
You seem very angry. There is black and white in my family I dont have a side. Decent folk just want fairness and decency. Thats how I was raised.

No. The word is PATHETIC, and unfortunately it’s seeping into American Law Enforcement Agencies these days.

We had a young officer fired in my state a couple years back after he requested not to have to carry their sidearm on duty. Now we send mental health professionals to dangerous domestic incidents in some places. All moves in the wrong direction.
My son deals with domestic abuse mainly. He gets very frustrated that wmen refuse to press charges. Its a fucked up world.

You seem very angry.
Show me the part that has you confused and I will be happy to clear it up for ya tommy

There is black and white in my family I dont have a side.
Which proves the purpose of, and was the point of my post, white liberals are pitting whites and blacks against one another while they remain above the fray

Decent folk just want fairness and decency.
and white liberals sacrifice those same folks in the name and guise of the "fairness and decency" cause

Last edited:
Show me the part that has you confused and I will be happy to clear it up for ya tommy

Which proves the purpose of, and was the point of my post, white liberals are pitting whites and blacks against one another while they remain above the fray

and white liberals sacrifice those same folks in the name and guise of the "fairness and decency" cause
You are deep in your culture war.

there it is tommy, like I pointed out, my posts were about white liberals and you ran right to your minority shield position.
White liberals are a minority. All the gglobalists hate us. But we are in danger of going off topic.

BLM has brought an improvement in the UK. We see much of the racist baggage being re-examined and places being renamed and statues taken down. Its a start.

We have even started returning stolen African art to Africa. Its all good.

White liberals are a minority.
so what? has nothing to do with where you hide when folks point to you as the problem
All the gglobalists hate us. But we are in danger of going off topic
BLM has brought an improvement in the UK. We see much of the racist baggage being re-examined and places being renamed and statues taken down. Its a start.

We have even started returning stolen African art to Africa. Its all good.
And blm is not the problem, [you are the only one in this discussion pretending that is the case] you are now inserting blm between yourself and the point of our discussion
...you do it to create social unrest between two groups and then appear on the scene as though you had nothing to do with it...its an age old tactic of divide and conquer
...and if you stole art from africa then Putin isn't the worst guy on that side of the pond.

Last edited:
so what? has nothing to do with where you hide when folks point to you as the problem

And blm is not the problem, [you are the only one in this discussion pretending that is the case] you are now inserting blm between yourself and the point of our discussion
...you do it to create social unrest between two groups and then appear on the scene as though you had nothing to do with it...its an age old tactic of divide and conquer
...and if you stole art from africa then Putin isn't the worst guy on that side of the pond.
You are a fierce warrior for whatever point you are trying to make.

Ben Crump has just been on TV talking about this.
He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Making a noise makes a difference.

Oh, it's still very easy for police to kill black people. It's just maybe a little harder to do it with legal impunity now.

I agree it's a good thing. Why couldn't it have been this way all along?

He traces the improvement back to the Trayvon Martin case and through George Floyds murder. It is a lot more difficult for the police to get away with it.

My belief is that it must have been well nigh impossible to get justice. We only have to look at the case of Ahmed Aubrey to see the extent of racist corruption still present.

Do you understand that the murder of young black men is up by the thousands since you guys attacked the police?

The Ferguson effect has caused the police to back off of their jobs, quit and retire….they are no longer stopping violence in Black neighborhoods……thousands of Black Americans are now dead because of Black Lives Matter…….and you don’t understand this…,,

Do you understand how horrible the Black Lives Matter has been?

The Black Lives Matter movement and the allied criminal justice reform movement which opened jails and decriminalized crimes led to a nearly 30% surge in murders in 2020.

The 29.4% increase is historically unprecedented.

The worst one-year percentage jump in murders was a 12.7% increase in 1968 during a crime wave that led Democrats and Republicans to embrace tough on crime policies. 1968 was the year that LBJ signed the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act into law. But the opposite happened in 2020 as Democrats and some libertarian Republicans colluded to dismantle the criminal justice system, open up the jails, and endorse Black Lives Matter.

The pro-crimers have the blood of thousands on their hands.
——————————
The FBI’s numbers are in and they show that Black Lives Matter and its corporate backers killed more black people in one year than anything short of an African civil war.

3,595 black people were murdered in 2019. But in 2020, 5,839 black people were murdered.

That's an additional 2,244 black people killed.

Last edited:

I know you won't understand this.....but here is the truth.....

Black youth between the ages of 10 and 17 were killed at 11 times the rate of white youth in 2020.

Virtually none of those black deaths was protested by Black Lives Matter activists, since the victims were killed overwhelmingly not by the police and not by whites but by other blacks — and thus did nothing to advance the narrative about lethal white supremacy.

Blacks between the ages of 14 and 17 commit gun homicide at more than 10 times the rate of white and Hispanic teenagers combined.

Do you understand how horrible the Black Lives Matter has been?

The Black Lives Matter movement and the allied criminal justice reform movement which opened jails and decriminalized crimes led to a nearly 30% surge in murders in 2020.

The 29.4% increase is historically unprecedented.

The worst one-year percentage jump in murders was a 12.7% increase in 1968 during a crime wave that led Democrats and Republicans to embrace tough on crime policies. 1968 was the year that LBJ signed the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act into law. But the opposite happened in 2020 as Democrats and some libertarian Republicans colluded to dismantle the criminal justice system, open up the jails, and endorse Black Lives Matter.

The pro-crimers have the blood of thousands on their hands.
——————————
The FBI’s numbers are in and they show that Black Lives Matter and its corporate backers killed more black people in one year than anything short of an African civil war.

3,595 black people were murdered in 2019. But in 2020, 5,839 black people were murdered.

That's an additional 2,244 black people killed.

I only see racists make that argument.
The same people who tell me that Mandela was a terrorist.

Forum List

Back