Simi Valley Idiot Kills Mountain Lion

hjmick

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's Simi Valley, the armpit of California.
Actually, Simi is LAPD's bedroom.

Indeed it is.

I lived in Simi... and Thousand Oaks... and Newbury Park... and Camarillo... and Moorpark... and Canoga Park. Lived most of my life in that area. I remember when Larwin Square was the only thing that could be considered a mall in Simi Valley and my dad's bookstore was the only one in town.

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
..hunting/fishing is limited
------------------------------------------- yep , a growing population of imported third worlders take up lots of room Harmonica .

harmonica

Gold Member
Reaction score
------------------------------------------- yep , a growing population of imported third worlders take up lots of room Harmonica .
..my co-worker's sons got ''arrested;'' for just driving down a curvy road---the cops/etc thought they were spotlighting with the headlights!!!!!...the had weapons in the vehicle--but not loaded/etc
..then my other co-worker was fined for catching too many fish
...so you can't even walk at night with a flashlight/driving/etc without the government stopping you --THIS is nazism
....etc

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
..my co-worker's sons got ''arrested;'' for just driving down a curvy road---the cops/etc thought they were spotlighting with the headlights!!!!!...the had weapons in the vehicle--but not loaded/etc
..then my other co-worker was fined for catching too many fish
...so you can't even walk at night with a flashlight/driving/etc without the government stopping you --THIS is nazism
....etc
------------------------------ [chuckle] overpopulate the USA with diversity and what you describe is what happens . More Police , more rules , more rules breakers , more regulation , more laws . The USA is gone in my opinion Harmonica .

OP
okfine

okfine

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's Simi Valley, the armpit of California.
Actually, Simi is LAPD's bedroom.

Indeed it is.

I lived in Simi... and Thousand Oaks... and Newbury Park... and Camarillo... and Moorpark... and Canoga Park. Lived most of my life in that area. I remember when Larwin Square was the only thing that could be considered a mall in Simi Valley and my dad's bookstore was the only one in town.
Simi... not much to look at either. It's famous (?) for the Rodney King trials. Not much else.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List