Simi Valley Idiot Kills Mountain Lion

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Some people...

Simi Valley man charged with shooting protected mountain lion

mountainlionp38.jpg

It's Simi Valley, the armpit of California.
Actually, Simi is LAPD's bedroom.

Indeed it is.

I lived in Simi... and Thousand Oaks... and Newbury Park... and Camarillo... and Moorpark... and Canoga Park. Lived most of my life in that area. I remember when Larwin Square was the only thing that could be considered a mall in Simi Valley and my dad's bookstore was the only one in town.

..hunting/fishing is limited
------------------------------------------- yep , a growing population of imported third worlders take up lots of room Harmonica .
..my co-worker's sons got ''arrested;'' for just driving down a curvy road---the cops/etc thought they were spotlighting with the headlights!!!!!...the had weapons in the vehicle--but not loaded/etc
..then my other co-worker was fined for catching too many fish
...so you can't even walk at night with a flashlight/driving/etc without the government stopping you --THIS is nazism
....etc

..hunting/fishing is limited
------------------------------------------- yep , a growing population of imported third worlders take up lots of room Harmonica .
..my co-worker's sons got ''arrested;'' for just driving down a curvy road---the cops/etc thought they were spotlighting with the headlights!!!!!...the had weapons in the vehicle--but not loaded/etc
..then my other co-worker was fined for catching too many fish
...so you can't even walk at night with a flashlight/driving/etc without the government stopping you --THIS is nazism
....etc
------------------------------ [chuckle] overpopulate the USA with diversity and what you describe is what happens . More Police , more rules , more rules breakers , more regulation , more laws . The USA is gone in my opinion Harmonica .

It's Simi Valley, the armpit of California.
Actually, Simi is LAPD's bedroom.

Indeed it is.

I lived in Simi... and Thousand Oaks... and Newbury Park... and Camarillo... and Moorpark... and Canoga Park. Lived most of my life in that area. I remember when Larwin Square was the only thing that could be considered a mall in Simi Valley and my dad's bookstore was the only one in town.
Simi... not much to look at either. It's famous (?) for the Rodney King trials. Not much else.

Forum List

Back