Silence at Times Square as ultrasound shows 4D baby in utero

If women who have had a prior abortion end up being some of the most anti-abortion, what does that tell you?

That the kind of weak-minded woman who let's a guy who isn't good father material fuck her is the kind who will let religious nutters fuck with her head... that's what it tells me.

Again, I would LOVE to see there be less abortions. You get there with better social policy and better education. YOu don't get there by showing people blown up pictures of medical waste and screaming "JESUS!" at them.

If you want to see a country where the anti-choice nuts have their way, look no further than the Philippines.

upload_2019-5-8_5-29-53.jpeg

Oh, there they are!

Abortion is completely illegal, and they have more abortions than they do in the US with a third as many people.

Lysistrata sez "Kill teh babies".

Why are you so pro life. Did a few females abort on you? Or do you just want to control females.
Why are you so pro life.

Oh
My
God

I can ask you too. Why are you so pro life, did you have several women abort your fetus or want to control females? simple question.
I can ask you too. Why are you so pro life,

There you have it folks. The Left are so evil they can’t even grasp why anyone would side with not murdering babies.

If women who have had a prior abortion end up being some of the most anti-abortion, what does that tell you?

That the kind of weak-minded woman who let's a guy who isn't good father material fuck her is the kind who will let religious nutters fuck with her head... that's what it tells me.

Again, I would LOVE to see there be less abortions. You get there with better social policy and better education. YOu don't get there by showing people blown up pictures of medical waste and screaming "JESUS!" at them.

If you want to see a country where the anti-choice nuts have their way, look no further than the Philippines.

View attachment 259921

Oh, there they are!

Abortion is completely illegal, and they have more abortions than they do in the US with a third as many people.
Liar.

Your ignorance is not my fault. Here in the U.S. we do not stick things up people's private parts without consent. Leave that to someplace like Saudi Arabia. If some politician tried to feel up my crotch, he or she would be dead on the floor in an instant. What Weatherman is suggesting is sexual assault.

Why are you so pro life. Did a few females abort on you? Or do you just want to control females.
Why are you so pro life.

Oh
My
God

I can ask you too. Why are you so pro life, did you have several women abort your fetus or want to control females? simple question.

There you have it folks. The Left are so evil they can’t even grasp why anyone would side with not murdering babies.

So I take it you want to control women..

Why are you so pro life.

Oh
My
God

So I take it you want to control women..
Considering most abortions are initiated because the baby is female, I ask you why you hate women.

Your ignorance is not my fault. Here in the U.S. we do not stick things up people's private parts without consent. Leave that to someplace like Saudi Arabia. If some politician tried to feel up my crotch, he or she would be dead on the floor in an instant. What Weatherman is suggesting is sexual assault.

Tell the truth and shame the Devil, you post from a dayroom computer in an institution, no?

Baby killers hate babies and want them killed..and not just killed, but killed in the most horrific, inhumane and painful ways imaginable. With no record of the event, with no medical accountability. They want these things chopped up by people who don't have admitting privileges at hospitals, by people who often aren't even really doctors.

Thousands Pack NYC's Times Square for 'Alive from New York' to Witness Live 4D Ultrasound

Note that youtube will not allow us to easily share anything that shows a live baby in utero.

It goes against the leftist baby killing narrative, which asserts that it's a parasite.

Live Ultrasound at Alive From New York Event
Third trimester abortions are basically not legal unless there are serious health issues.

What an unnecessary adverb you used there. So much meaning hinges on and is lost with the spewing of so many lightly and inconsequentially used modifier words.

It tells me she doesn't want freedom for other women

Of course, that's what you would get out of it. You demonstrate daily that you're about as sharp as a pencil eraser. Why do ex-smokers tend to be the biggest critics of smoking?

and what about the males?

What about them?

what does that tell you?

That you're deflecting so you don't have to think about the question.

Such as?

Psst..there are no serious health conditions that can be fixed by killing the baby.
There are very rare reasons that a mother's life is threatened by childbirth.

Being pro life I accept those exception.

The other 99% of children should live.
Child birth. So tell me which of those conditions requires the execution of the child.
You are 16 weeks pregnant & you learn you have life threatening cancer & the chemo to save your life will kill the fetus. I'm thinking these types of situations are not as rare as you claim.

It tells me she doesn't want freedom for other women

Of course, that's what you would get out of it. You demonstrate daily that you're about as sharp as a pencil eraser. Why do ex-smokers tend to be the biggest critics of smoking?

and what about the males?

What about them?

what does that tell you?

That you're deflecting so you don't have to think about the question.

I am unabashedly pro choice. Everyone should be entitled to the same choice Abby Johnson had when she had 2 abortions.

Tell the truth and shame the Devil, you post from a dayroom computer in an institution, no?

Nope. I post from my living room. A forced sonogram is a sexual assault. BTW: who pays for the sonogram? Taxpayers?

One thing that I will never understand about you anti-abortion fanatics is why you are trying so hard to increase the number of abortions.

A well-run and funded program of education in sexual and reproductive health and easy access to birth-control measures, based on accurate information from the AMA and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists would greatly reduce the number of abortions, as well as reduce the spread of STDs. Yet we now have a bunch of pigs over at HHS telling people that birth control doesn't work, yet they have access to the AMA and ACOG.

What are you people actually up to? It's really suspicious. You people obviously want folks to remain ignorant and vulnerable. Why?

Nope. I post from my living room. A forced sonogram is a sexual assault. BTW: who pays for the sonogram? Taxpayers?

One thing that I will never understand about you anti-abortion fanatics is why you are trying so hard to increase the number of abortions.

A well-run and funded program of education in sexual and reproductive health and easy access to birth-control measures, based on accurate information from the AMA and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists would greatly reduce the number of abortions, as well as reduce the spread of STDs. Yet we now have a bunch of pigs over at HHS telling people that birth control doesn't work, yet they have access to the AMA and ACOG.

What are you people actually up to? It's really suspicious. You people obviously want folks to remain ignorant and vulnerable. Why?
So mothers don't murder their own children.

Infanticide bad.

So mothers don't murder their own children.

Infanticide bad.

Women don't murder their children. Why do you want to increase the number of abortions? Doesn't the word "prevention" mean anything to you? It sounds like you have an ulterior motive.

*silence* “uh, wtf are those weirdos over there doing?” *walks away silently hoping they don’t bother me*
Case in point. Leftists are disgusting death cultists. Completely anti-social, criminal, and without any value whatever.

Dude, time to move on from the Dark Ages.

Dude time to move on from being an indoctrinated fool, the have you believing what made them their profits stupid ass wake up.

Baby killers hate babies and want them killed..and not just killed, but killed in the most horrific, inhumane and painful ways imaginable. With no record of the event, with no medical accountability. They want these things chopped up by people who don't have admitting privileges at hospitals, by people who often aren't even really doctors.

Thousands Pack NYC's Times Square for 'Alive from New York' to Witness Live 4D Ultrasound

Note that youtube will not allow us to easily share anything that shows a live baby in utero.

It goes against the leftist baby killing narrative, which asserts that it's a parasite.

Check it out, and good for her she's fought such a long hard battle , fighting these leftist pos a.holes.

OPINION (CBN) – Former Planned Parenthood clinic director and now pro-life advocate Abby Johnson posted a prayer request to her Facebook page this week about her outreach program to workers who would like to leave the abortion industry. “We need your prayers at And Then There Were None – Pro-life Outreach. We are having literally at least one worker leave their job every single day…sometimes two a day. Please pray for our staff as we navigate this busy time. Big things are happening and we can

Abortion Workers Quitting Every Day in Wake of ‘Unplanned’

I LOVE 4D ultrasound! Here is mine, ours. Mine ain’t as good, but it does make one stop and look.

6C6C4ABA-9DA1-45F6-808D-B484F5A0F620.jpeg

Forum List

Back