Silence at Times Square as ultrasound shows 4D baby in utero

If women who have had a prior abortion end up being some of the most anti-abortion, what does that tell you?

It tells me she doesn't want freedom for other women

Of course, that's what you would get out of it. You demonstrate daily that you're about as sharp as a pencil eraser. Why do ex-smokers tend to be the biggest critics of smoking?

and what about the males?

What about them?

what does that tell you?

That you're deflecting so you don't have to think about the question.

I am unabashedly pro choice. Everyone should be entitled to the same choice Abby Johnson had when she had 2 abortions.

You're still dodging my question.

Lysistrata sez "Kill teh babies".
Your ignorance is not my fault. Here in the U.S. we do not stick things up people's private parts without consent. Leave that to someplace like Saudi Arabia. If some politician tried to feel up my crotch, he or she would be dead on the floor in an instant. What Weatherman is suggesting is sexual assault.

Tell the truth and shame the Devil, you post from a dayroom computer in an institution, no?

Nope. I post from my living room. A forced sonogram is a sexual assault. BTW: who pays for the sonogram? Taxpayers?

One thing that I will never understand about you anti-abortion fanatics is why you are trying so hard to increase the number of abortions.

A well-run and funded program of education in sexual and reproductive health and easy access to birth-control measures, based on accurate information from the AMA and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists would greatly reduce the number of abortions, as well as reduce the spread of STDs. Yet we now have a bunch of pigs over at HHS telling people that birth control doesn't work, yet they have access to the AMA and ACOG.

What are you people actually up to? It's really suspicious. You people obviously want folks to remain ignorant and vulnerable. Why?
So mothers don't murder their own children.

Infanticide bad.

Women don't murder their children. Why do you want to increase the number of abortions? Doesn't the word "prevention" mean anything to you? It sounds like you have an ulterior motive.
Wrap it in all the candy you like, and I will too.

Abortion, terminate, prematurely end = murder, slaughter, slice to ribbons.

The question isn't why stop. It's why support it. It makes you a monster.

Baby killers hate babies and want them killed..and not just killed, but killed in the most horrific, inhumane and painful ways imaginable. With no record of the event, with no medical accountability. They want these things chopped up by people who don't have admitting privileges at hospitals, by people who often aren't even really doctors.

Thousands Pack NYC's Times Square for 'Alive from New York' to Witness Live 4D Ultrasound

Note that youtube will not allow us to easily share anything that shows a live baby in utero.

It goes against the leftist baby killing narrative, which asserts that it's a parasite.

Live Ultrasound at Alive From New York Event
Thoughts and prayers.

Such as?

Psst..there are no serious health conditions that can be fixed by killing the baby.
There are very rare reasons that a mother's life is threatened by childbirth.

Being pro life I accept those exception.

The other 99% of children should live.
Child birth. So tell me which of those conditions requires the execution of the child.
You are 16 weeks pregnant & you learn you have life threatening cancer & the chemo to save your life will kill the fetus. I'm thinking these types of situations are not as rare as you claim.

I think that’s a straw man. Those issues come up all the time. The lady who was in the room next to my best half was stage 3 Brest cancer, yet she had the kiddo. That aside, stuff like that is no reason to make it legal to give birth to a kid, ram a forceps into its ear and kill them. Only a sixteen year old would deflect in such a sloppy manner.

Baby killers hate babies and want them killed..and not just killed, but killed in the most horrific, inhumane and painful ways imaginable. With no record of the event, with no medical accountability. They want these things chopped up by people who don't have admitting privileges at hospitals, by people who often aren't even really doctors.

Thousands Pack NYC's Times Square for 'Alive from New York' to Witness Live 4D Ultrasound

Note that youtube will not allow us to easily share anything that shows a live baby in utero.

It goes against the leftist baby killing narrative, which asserts that it's a parasite.

I LOVE 4D ultrasound! Here is mine, ours. Mine ain’t as good, but it does make one stop and look.

View attachment 259950
Crixus, what does 4D mean? I thought there were 3 dimensions, unless we were in Dr. Who Land.

I LOVE 4D ultrasound! Here is mine, ours. Mine ain’t as good, but it does make one stop and look.

View attachment 259950
Crixus, what does 4D mean? I thought there were 3 dimensions, unless we were in Dr. Who Land.

I don’t know. What I do know is that it cost allot of money and when the little turds cooperate, you see a 4D image of the child. You basically get to see your kids face before they are borne.

Your ignorance is not my fault. Here in the U.S. we do not stick things up people's private parts without consent. Leave that to someplace like Saudi Arabia. If some politician tried to feel up my crotch, he or she would be dead on the floor in an instant. What Weatherman is suggesting is sexual assault.

Tell the truth and shame the Devil, you post from a dayroom computer in an institution, no?

Nope. I post from my living room. A forced sonogram is a sexual assault. BTW: who pays for the sonogram? Taxpayers?

One thing that I will never understand about you anti-abortion fanatics is why you are trying so hard to increase the number of abortions.

A well-run and funded program of education in sexual and reproductive health and easy access to birth-control measures, based on accurate information from the AMA and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists would greatly reduce the number of abortions, as well as reduce the spread of STDs. Yet we now have a bunch of pigs over at HHS telling people that birth control doesn't work, yet they have access to the AMA and ACOG.

What are you people actually up to? It's really suspicious. You people obviously want folks to remain ignorant and vulnerable. Why?

Infanticide bad.

Women don't murder their children. Why do you want to increase the number of abortions? Doesn't the word "prevention" mean anything to you? It sounds like you have an ulterior motive.

Owweeee! I'm a monster! Yeah, right.

So why do you and your ilk oppose prevention? You must actually like abortion. Either there is a malicious motive behind the anti-abortion movement or you people don't have enough sense to get out of the rain.

Infanticide bad.

So why do you and your ilk oppose prevention? You must actually like abortion. Either there is a malicious motive behind the anti-abortion movement or you people don't have enough sense to get out of the rain.
I support prevention.

It's those who slaughter them who are monsters.

Why not build temples and roll the bloody bodies down the steps and ask for rain? It would be equally barbaric.

Infanticide bad.

No, you like abortion, and you oppose prevention. You maintain that women are too sleezy, stupid, and criminal to prevent pregnancy, and so we must encourage them to kill their babies.

Because you think the babies of some women are without value.

And you promote killing them, even when there is absolutely no reason to kill them.

Because you are bloodthirsty, evil, and disgusting. You are the sort of person that can be convinced that Auschwitz in the backyard is a win for the community. You're the type of person who would cheer on the stoning of a raped woman, and help to drag a pregnant woman down to the clinic for her mandatory uterus scraping.

Infanticide bad.

I support prevention.

It's those who slaughter them who are monsters.

Why not build temples and roll the bloody bodies down the steps and ask for rain? It would be equally barbaric.
Lys and her friends believe that a woman's only value is as a sex object, so they refuse to tell women that they shouldn't have sex before marriage..and they encourage them to kill their babies, in order to keep them ready and available for the men who prey upon them.

Just like Hitler. Only Hitler wanted the Polish women ready and available for manual labor...the plan was to work them to death, and abort them every time they got pregnant, so the breed would die out.

It's an old, old strategy. The Romans used it and so did the English.

Who would CRCs lock in cages and give to their religious leaders and sell for a profit on the trafficking market if there were no babies born?

Plywood....you're a clown. Delete yourself nobody buys your bs

Calling the head on an aircraft carrier a restroom? :wtf:

Last edited:
Who would CRCs lock in cages and give to their religious leaders and sell for a profit on the trafficking market if there were no babies born?
Who would you lie about and slander if there were no Christian conservatives? Your miserable life would end.

Infanticide bad.

Deflection.

Infanticide bad.

No, you like abortion, and you oppose prevention. You maintain that women are too sleezy, stupid, and criminal to prevent pregnancy, and so we must encourage them to kill their babies.

Because you think the babies of some women are without value.

And you promote killing them, even when there is absolutely no reason to kill them.

Because you are bloodthirsty, evil, and disgusting. You are the sort of person that can be convinced that Auschwitz in the backyard is a win for the community. You're the type of person who would cheer on the stoning of a raped woman, and help to drag a pregnant woman down to the clinic for her mandatory uterus scraping.

You are one serious nutjob. I support prevention, and all I that I "promote" is that a woman decide what to do about a pregnancy without interference by the government or anyone else.

I do not proslytize for any religion or indoctrinate anyone. What is this stuff about telling women not to have sex before they are married? Is this why you idiots wasted millions of taxpayer money on "abstinance only education"? You also forget that people who are married also have abortions.

Where does this sick notion come from that most men are rapists and manipulators who "prey" on women and women are weak creatures who have no sexuality. This is pretty insulting to both sexes. It sounds like you have spent a good deal of your life in bars.

Where did you go to drama school?

Forum List

Back