Why Hasn't Joe Biden Been Impeached Yet? Here Are My Theories.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
1. The courts are stupid.
2. The courts are smart enough to know that they don't want to expose themselves of what an idiot Joe Biden is, but are stupid enough not to realize that we already know that he is.
3. Kamala Harris' ratings have hit rock bottom and even the democrats don't want her as the sitting president.

The thing is that neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were ever able to lead our country in anything or do anything that they promised to do when they were sworn in. So I think they should both be impeached and Nancy Pelosi should be kicked out too because she's pretty much the same as Kamala Harris and she would never be a real leader for this country either.

2. The courts are smart enough to know that they don't want to expose themselves of what an idiot Joe Biden is, but are stupid enough not to realize that we already know that he is.
3. Kamala Harris' ratings have hit rock bottom and even the democrats don't want her as the sitting president.

The thing is that neither Joe Biden or Kamala Harris were ever able to lead our country in anything or do anything that they promised to do when they were sworn in. So I think they should both be impeached and Nancy Pelosi should be kicked out too because she's pretty much the same as Kamala Harris and she would never be a real leader for this country either.
He has nothing wrong.

Cope harder
20201108_200724.jpg

For what should he be impeached?

Probably more to do with, it is not the courts that impeach presidents, and he has committed no impeachable offenses, even the far right wing in congress could get behind. You really out to dig out that old high school civics book, some time. It wasn't just to get a grade on your report card for your parents, you know.

By the way....In case you are just trolling...and doing it poorly.....

You may be pleased to know there are many folks on this very message board that are kind of pissed this was put in the Conspiracy section...to them, this is a reality....

Probably more to do with, it is not the courts that impeach presidents, and he has committed no impeachable offenses, even the far right wing in congress could get behind. You really out to dig out that old high school civics book, some time. It wasn't just to get a grade on your report card for your parents, you know.

First of all treason, fraud, and going against the US Constitution should all be reasonable offenses and second of all a trial is held before a president can be impeached and obviously that's up to the court and the jury to decide.

You may be pleased to know there are many folks on this very message board that are kind of pissed this was put in the Conspiracy section...to them, this is a reality....

A. I am not trolling.
B. When I have theories, I'm not going to lie and say that I know they're fact even if they're true, because I don't know.

First of all treason, fraud, and going against the US Constitution should all be reasonable offenses and second of all a trial is held before a president can be impeached and obviously that's up to the court and the jury to decide.
A court and jury has ZERO to do with an impeachment trial....

Now I don't think you are trolling anymore......even trolls won't say something that dumb....

Loony left is gathered in this thread, that's for sure. Y'all move in packs, dontcha? Just like bacteria.

Loony Left moonbats:

1638821602635.png

Well you should offer lessons on trolling, that is all you do, poorly but you still troll a lot.

A. I am not trolling.
B. When I have theories, I'm not going to lie and say that I know they're fact even if they're true, because I don't know.
Here is a fact......

1. You don't know how impeachment works......
2. The election was not stolen, there was no wide-spread fraud, nor treason...
3. You really have no idea what is in the Constitution

Except...I am not trolling.....

I am holding a mirror up to fragile cucks like you and you hate the reflection.....and I do this....brilliantly.....
View attachment 572529

Don't get mad at me because you morons prove everything I say with your own actions....
You are not far behind mushbrain. Do you really think you are exempt from the fallout? Lefties eat their own, ya know.

A court and jury has ZERO to do with an impeachment trial....

Now I don't think you are trolling anymore......even trolls won't say something that dumb....

Here is a fact......

1. You don't know how impeachment works......
2. The election was not stolen, there was no wide-spread fraud, nor treason...
3. You really have no idea what is in the Constitution

And you're calling me dumb? I know exactly how impeachment works, I saw it happen with Donald Trump twice even though it was unfairly, yes I know what's in the constitution, and I do believe you're the one trolling not me.

Forum List

Back