Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf…

Yet some Deplorable Loon on a messageboard is qualified? You wouldn't know qualified it if knocked on your door, fucked you up the arse and left a $100 bill in your butt crack.

This is the anti-intellectualism of the cult

I know. Vast majority (but not all) Trump fans on this board are fat, obese, elderly white males. Probably of high school education level. One thing I always chuckle at is a certain demographic in the Conservative arena belittle those with college educations. Or they think they know better than a judge who has spent their whole life in law practice. They do a Google search, find a nutter like Powell and hang onto her apron strings and words like gospel, and then regurgitate them as fact.

So, you attack members of this board, while knowing nothing about them, because Sidney Powell filed suits in GA, and MI....Sounds like someone is more than a little frightened they may lose....
Mac, not only am I not frightened of her, I'll bet you your position on this board that she fails. If she wins I'll leave for a year, if she loses you will.
Put up or shut up.

You’ll never get a “put-up” outta this crowd of miscreants. Well, I did get one out of Redfish and like a man he announced the loss and his departure until I told him I’d forgive the bet. Not sure if he’ll be back but hope so.

Sid Powell burned out her welcome among judges during the Mikey Flynn mess followed by 32 failed election lawsuits. They know at this point that she KrayKray & will toss her to the gooses in 3-2-1 ;)

The bet still stands. and if old senile pervert Joe wins, I am leaving. But the election has not been decided, the vote fraud was massive and is being revealed, court filings have started and SCOTUS will probably eventually decide this mess.

Are you still standing behind your bet to leave?

questions

1 why is sydney powell getting multiple death threats if she has nothing?
2. why did the dominion leaders flee the country if their software was legal?

It’s over my friend. There is no mess, there is no fraud, there is no evidence, and Rumpy Poo will leave in shame and under serious investigation. He’s officially the biggest loser! ;)

lots of evidence, if there is no evidence why have the dominion leaders fled the country and destroyed their records? why is Sydney Powell getting death threats? why is the corrupt media so anxious to call senile pervert Joe the president elect?

there are hundreds of sworn affidavits signed by americans who witnessed vote fraud. Biden did not win. the truth will be told and you will leave USMB.

lots of evidence, if there is no evidence why have the dominion leaders fled the country and destroyed their records? why is Sydney Powell getting death threats? why is the corrupt media so anxious to call senile pervert Joe the president elect?

there are hundreds of sworn affidavits signed by americans who witnessed vote fraud. Biden did not win. the truth will be told and you will leave USMB.

Yet when those "tens" of affidavits are submitted in court, they are tossed.

The other "hundreds" aren't even introduced into a court of law because Trump's lawyers know they're bullshit.

Maybe you should take stock of why your side is 1-40 in court.

is it fraud when there are more votes than registered voters? Is it fraud when dead people vote? is it fraud when the voting machines flip votes from one candidate to the other? Is if fraud when the vote counters cannot be watched? Is it fraud when a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally beats a guy who got tens to thousands to dozens or rallies? Is it fraud when 130,000 votes mysteriously show up at 4am and they are all for Biden?

Yes, there was massive fraud and its being revealed in the courts. This is far from over.

You are 1-40 in court.

Because what you claim is bullshit.

You are being fed lies by your media and political leaders. They are stringing you along.

is it fraud when there are more votes than registered voters? Is it fraud when dead people vote? is it fraud when the voting machines flip votes from one candidate to the other? Is if fraud when the vote counters cannot be watched? Is it fraud when a guy who couldn't get 50 people to a rally beats a guy who got tens to thousands to dozens or rallies? Is it fraud when 130,000 votes mysteriously show up at 4am and they are all for Biden?

Yes, there was massive fraud and its being revealed in the courts. This is far from over.

You are 1-40 in court.

You are being fed lies by your media and political leaders. They are stringing you along.

Patriots, let me remind you that the Demo Rats and anti Trumpers get to nominate activist corrupt "judges"

Those politicians in black robes thus far have ignored all judicial maxims in order to rule against the President.

You are 1-40 in court.

Patriots, let me remind you that the Demo Rats and anti Trumpers get to nominate activist corrupt "judges"

Those politicians in black robes thus far have ignored all judicial maxims in order to rule against the President.

The harshest judges rebuking the Trump cases on this election, ARE TRUMP APPOINTED, Federalist, Republican, judges.

You are 1-40 in court.
You keep repeating this as if it's fact. Have you ever accounted for your claim? Not to my knowledge.

And you know that cases that are tossed with little justification in one court get appealed to a higher court--
right?
You are so full of shit you give my monitor screen a brown tinge.

As I posted, those errors were human errors, not machine errors. And the irony is those "newly found" uncounted ballots, resulted in Trump gaining votes. Going against Trump claim of "found" ballots being illegitimate.

There are 157 Counties in Georgia , why stop at three.

The secretary of state did a recount of all the counties in georgia (157 by your count) All counted by hand, all 5 million of them.
Those 3 merely represented where human error left either ballots unscanned, or the memory sticks not uploaded.
Since those who count the votes determine winners and losers, the counting center is by far the most likely target for massive voter fraud which can change the course of an election. It is also the most secure and most regulated part of the election process. Ballots are batched and machine counted through ever step of the process starting at the polls or the office receiving mail ballots and continuing through ever step in the counting center. Where electronic ballots are produced at the polls instead of paper ballots, they are encrypted totaled into batches.

The public thinks of recounts as being exceptional but the fact is recounts are very common. In almost every major election there will be at least one ballot item that is so close that it triggers a recount and when the ballots are reprocessed, all ballot items are recounted. A machine recount will reveal machine errors typically less than 50 per million ballots and batches that have mistakenly not been load. Most machines will prevent the operator from loading the same batch of ballots twice.
You are a liar and no one believes people who have zero ethical and moral foundations and who treat lies as a virtue.

You are 1-40 in court.
You keep repeating this as if it's fact. Have you ever accounted for your claim? Not to my knowledge.

And you know that cases that are tossed with little justification in one court get appealed to a higher court--
right?

Of course you don’t believe it.

Because cult

Looks like the Kraken is being released....

Sidney Powell Files Lawsuit Against State of Georgia For Election “Rigging” – Links and pdf… | The Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

Attorney Sidney Powell has filed a lawsuit, affectionately known as “The Kraken“, against named defendants in the State of Georgia to include Governor Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger, Secretary of State.

The filing is available to download at Defending The Republicpdf direct link here

Not going to happen. The election is already certified.

Powell has no credibility, nor does Guiliani.
Actually in a case of fraud, elections can be de-certified. So you are wrong once again, as you always are.

Give me one reason why anyone should give you any credibility since your have no Moral Standards or Ethical Foundations to stand on, being that you believe in Moral Fluidity.
But there is no 'fraud.'

This is a lie.

CC2D8AFB-117E-460E-8A62-386B858E365A.png

Tracked by

You are 1-40 in court.

B1A9C9EA-B556-4EBA-9FA2-FC6A448546A5.png

The other "hundreds" aren't even introduced into a court of law because Trump's lawyers know they're bullshit.

They didn't submit hundreds of questionable affidavits, because if they're false, the lawyers can be charged with subornation of perjury for submitting them.

And the one's that are true, don't make more than speculation as to what happened.

They didn't submit hundreds of questionable affidavits, because if they're false, the lawyers can be charged with subornation of perjury for submitting them.

And the one's that are true, don't make more than speculation as to what happened.
The ones rejected, were rejected because they were merely speculation, with no evidence to support the accusations and speculations...I believe?

You are 1-40 in court.

Even the Trump appointed judges are quickly dismissing these frivolous cases. You should know this already.

The harshest judges rebuking the Trump cases on this election, ARE TRUMP APPOINTED, Federalist, Republican, judges.
We'll see how Barrett, Kavanaugh and Gorsuch respond.
On what grounds do you even think the supreme court justices would hear an appealed election case?
They might not get involved in Pennsylvania's mess. But all the rest? The illegal piracy of the presidential
election? What body could be more qualified and appropriate to stop such blatant theft?

The ones rejected, were rejected because they were merely speculation, with no evidence to support the accusations and speculations...I believe?

Judges who are not politicians in black robes KNOW OR SHOULD KNOW THAT

VERIFIED COMPLAINTS CAN NOT BE SUMMARILY DISMISSED UNTIL THE PARTY OPPONENT PRESENTS EVIDENCE REFUTING THE SAME.

You are 1-40 in court.

right?

Of course you don’t believe it.

Because cult

The count isn't actually 1-40, because that counts suits they withdrew as a loss. So it's more like 1-34, ,with half a dozen surrenders.

Forum List

Back