Should Welfare be a Disqualification for Voting?

Should welfare be a disqualification for voting?

Should corporations that receive government contracts, tax breaks, subsidies, bailouts, and favorable loans be barred from donating to political action committees?

Should public employee unions be allowed to donate to political action committees?

Do all of these amount to a conflict of interest with the American taxpayer?

No, but I wouldn't mind seeing Republicans banned from voting.

Kinda like opposing the liberal view and the rights of free speech...

I can't say I know any Liberals against the 1st Amendment right of free speech. I don't know who you're talking about?

No, I'm speaking of Republicans, who often fuck up this nation when they get put into a position to do so.

Last edited:

Should corporations that receive government contracts, tax breaks, subsidies, bailouts, and favorable loans be barred from donating to political action committees?

Should public employee unions be allowed to donate to political action committees?

1- Yes it should. Living off of everyone else's tax's should disqualify you from voting. Otherwise they will simply vote for more handouts. It's obvious they can't take care of themselves and therefore should have no say in how the country is run.

2- This one is tougher. Subsidies and bailouts should be banned for sure. Tax breaks are built into the tax system so deeply it's rediculous but go with a flat and tax then yes. Corporate welfare should be treated equally with personal welfare.

3- There should be no public unions, at all. Period. Kennedy fucked us all with that one.

I can't say I know any Liberals against the 1st Amendment right of free speech. I don't know who you're talking about?

No, I'm speaking of Republicans, who often fuck up this nation when they get put into a position to do so.

Liberals want their free speech rights but opposing views are unacceptable, that seems easy to understand.

Given the past 7 years and a Democrat federally elected political power control at a minimum of 66.6 % ... your second line made me laugh, thanks.

Liberals want their free speech rights but opposing views are unacceptable, that seems easy to understand.
So site some examples ... show where Liberals have been against the 1st Amendment right to free speech......

Given the past 7 years and a Democrat federally elected political power control at a minimum of 66.6 % ... your second line made me laugh, thanks.
More insanity from you as you ignore the 12 years prior to that which held a 2/3rds Republican controlled federal government, which gave us the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Hence, my comment ... "I'm speaking of Republicans, who often fuck up this nation when they get put into a position to do so."

CEOs hire lobbyists to off-shore work and bring in millions of business visas.
Then every alta kaka living off his/her portfolio wants all of these unemployed "moochers" to lose the right to vote.
Go ahead...try it.

Extremely few people in the country pay no taxes. A good portion of them retired people who vote more republican.

If you get more back in tax rebates and welfare than you pay in via income tax you should not be allowed to vote. There is no way in hell that a welfare recipient pays more in taxes than he gets in TANF, food stamps, electrical assistance, section 8 housing, Medicaid, free transportation, and tax rebates. No way in hell! He is a net drain and for him to vote is a conflict of interest.

Ignorant nonsense.

To do so would be a clear 14th Amendment violation.

My God, there are people who think I'm making a Constitutional argument? Well if that's the case you would not need the 14th Amendment. What about the Twenty-fourth Amendment you goof!!?? Now I know that my question is completely unconstitutional in the affirmative and I know why, although, you certainly do not as the 14th Amendment does in fact specify what happens if you deny a population the privilege of voting. Therefore the 14th Amendment assumes that states have the right to deny the privilege of voting (As they did at the time). The amendment you're looking for is the 24th amendment as shown below. Talk about ignorance?

Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States to vote in any primary or other election for President or Vice President, for electors for President or Vice President, or for Senator or Representative in Congress, shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State by reason of failure to pay any poll tax or other tax.

Take the Bill of Rights down as your Avatar. You aren't worthy of anything constitutional!

Last edited:

If a person loses their job, for what ever reason, it does not take away their American citizenship. The vast majority of people who are on welfare are there because there are no jobs available. They do not go on welfare by choice. They either go on welfare or they starve to death. What you are calling for is a return of the "Jim Crow" laws which were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

Absolutely not! Corporations should be not be allowed to donate to political action committees. Corporations ARE NOT individuals and do not have the same rights as individuals contrary to the shitty decision by the SC.

Yes, unions should allowed to donate to political action groups. This is where you start screaming "Hypocrite. You would stop corporations from donating by not unions." But the problem with your position is that unions ARE NOT corporations. Unions and corporations are created for completely different purposes and they cannot be treated as equals. There are huge differences between the two and to pretend they are equal is stupid. Unions ARE NOT in business to make a profit. The union is working to benefit its employees. The money the union donates is money from the members of the union. Corporations ARE in business to make money. A corporation IS NOT in business to benefit the workers. It is in business to make a profit for the stockholders. The corporation does not receive donations from its workers or stockholders. The money the corporation donates is from the profits of the corporation and and does not come from the employees.

Last edited:

And the far left displays their true nature, one party with everyone subjected under the government.

So site some examples ... show where Liberals have been against the 1st Amendment right to free speech......

More insanity from you as you ignore the 12 years prior to that which held a 2/3rds Republican controlled federal government, which gave us the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Hence, my comment ... "I'm speaking of Republicans, who often fuck up this nation when they get put into a position to do so."

And the far left Obama drone shows that propaganda trumps facts.

Harry/Pelosi/Dodd/Frank were complicit in the housing/financial collapse, the facts are there you simply can't allow yourself to acknowledge reality. The worse Bush looked the more promising the 2008 election was for Democrats. Democrat leadership and the rank and file Democrats in the House and Senate of the time are nothing more than traitors to the American people.

But don't you worry none, they're still fat, rich and laughing at your blind obedience..

[ame=http://youtu.be/hxMInSfanqg]Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Democrats are Clueless on Freddie Mac Fannie Mae and the financial credit crisis. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

And the far left displays their true nature, one party with everyone subjected under the government.

You're a flaming imbecile, there's just no other way to describe you. I have no problem with other parties rising up to challenge the Democrat party. There have been other political parties fade away, that's what I would like to see happen to the Republican party since their policies are often devastating to America. Nor do I subscribe to your hallucination that everyone be "subjected under the government."

If a person loses their job, for what ever reason, it does not take away their American citizenship. The vast majority of people who are on welfare are there because there are no jobs available. They do not go on welfare by choice. They either go on welfare or they starve to death. What you are calling for is a return of the "Jim Crow" laws which were ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court.

Absolutely not! Corporations should be not be allowed to donate to political action committees. Corporations ARE NOT individuals and do not have the same rights as individuals contrary to the shitty decision by the SC.

Yes, unions should allowed to donate to political action groups. This is where you start screaming "Hypocrite. You would stop corporations from donating by not unions." But the problem with your position is that unions ARE NOT corporations. Unions and corporations are created for completely different purposes and they cannot be treated as equals. There are huge differences between the two and to pretend they are equal is stupid. Unions ARE NOT in business to make a profit. The union is working to benefit its employees. The money the union donates is money from the members of the union. Corporations ARE in business to make money. A corporation IS NOT in business to benefit the workers. It is in business to make a profit for the stockholders. The corporation does not receive donations from its workers or stockholders. The money the corporation donates is from the profits of the corporation and and does not come from the employees.

I would like to respond to the above because it looks well thought out, though I will end up disagreeing with you. As of now I have not the time. Stay tuned please.

You're a flaming imbecile, there's just no other way to describe you. I have no problem with other parties rising up to challenge the Democrat party. There have been other political parties fade away, that's what I would like to see happen to the Republican party since their policies are often devastating to America. Nor do I subscribe to your hallucination that everyone be "subjected under the government."

Says the far left Obama drone....

Harry/Pelosi/Dodd/Frank were complicit in the housing collapse, the facts are there you simply can't allow yourself to acknowledge reality. The worse Bush looked the more promising the 2008 election was for Democrats. Democrat leadership and the rank and file Democrats in the House and Senate of the time are nothing more than traitors to the American people.

[ame=http://youtu.be/hxMInSfanqg]Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Democrats are Clueless on Freddie Mac Fannie Mae and the financial credit crisis. - YouTube[/ame]

Your ignorance never ceases to astound me. "Harry/Pelosi/Dodd/Frank" were in the minority party when the vast majority of the toxic loans were being written.

4 members of the minority party did not prevent the majority party Republicans from passing the oversight of the GSE's which could have prevented the financial meltdown.

It's hysterical how you brain-dead righties continuously point a guilty finger at 4 members of the minority party while ignoring the majority party whose policies led to the collapse.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Says the far left Obama drone....
No, actually it's your own posts which expose you as a flaming imbecile. I'm just along for the entertainment.

As to welfare, look up how many active duty military are on food stamps.

I don't think I can google the answer in five minutes but it is an intriguing question.

How many military are on food stamps. There are more veterans on food stamps in my opinion but I don't have a number.

I posted the question here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...-families-are-on-food-stamps.html#post8409213

1. No, but drug testing and mandatory work for benefits should be required.

2. Yes

3. No

4. Yes

Forum List

Back