Should Welfare be a Disqualification for Voting?

Even one of your fellow cons, Eisenhower warned of the industrial military complex turning the U.S. economy into a war based economy. Now without war, the U.S. economy goes into recession. All those bullets, bombs, tanks and fighter jets have to get used up, or military contractors have to lay off all those over payed employees. That's why Obama has kept the Afghan war going on and on. So yes, Ratheon, Boeing, GE and the like are just a bunch of evil monsters that steal the wealth of America.

You say that like it's evil to bid for government contracts when you will benefit monetarily from the work. Does that only apply to military contracts, or also to the health care industry; education industry; federal, state and local construction projects; police fire and rescue; and all other contracts that the government bids out?

Seems to me some people just don't like it when people get paid to work. Seems to me most of those people are the ones sitting on their fat asses being paid to not work.

That said, I'd prefer we were not fighting around the world against fear uncertainty and doubt. Sun Tzu is laughing at us from the grave.
Stupid spending is stupid. Contracts for the war machine are okay with you, but cons object to contracts for fixing American infrastructure, like roads and bridge repair. Get a clue.
You have a very bad reading comprehension problem, and you also appear to be exhibiting signs of republican derangement syndrome. If your local government wants to fix it's bridge, fix it. Stop screaming for Texans to fix bridges over the river kwai.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back