Should the US build a southern border wall?

Do you support building a wall on the southern border?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
In addition to land mines we add this...

ac-130-spectre-44.jpg

And the invasion comes to a stop.

I am 100% for the construction of a southern border wall, as Donald Trump has proposed. I would like to see some other good reasons for or against the Wall in this thread.

Also, please use as little profanity as possible. Thanks

Israel has a "wall", only 10% of it is actually a wall, and that's to stop SNIPERS. Now, the US doesn't have a sniper problem on the US-Mexican border, so why would they build a wall?

The US has an invasion problem. Duh

You could try replying to what I wrote. Duh.
To slow the spread of illegal aliens and drugs from Mexico. Duh.

And does it need a wall? Why not build a FENCE? I mean, Israel has 90% fence and 10% wall. Again, the wall is to stop snipers. The fence works.
Good point, but it would have to be a tall, strong FENCE so people don't just climb over it or something crazy. Either way, we still need some type of better security along the southern border, whether it be a wall or just a real good FENCE.

Israel has a "wall", only 10% of it is actually a wall, and that's to stop SNIPERS. Now, the US doesn't have a sniper problem on the US-Mexican border, so why would they build a wall?

And does it need a wall? Why not build a FENCE? I mean, Israel has 90% fence and 10% wall. Again, the wall is to stop snipers. The fence works.
Good point, but it would have to be a tall, strong FENCE so people don't just climb over it or something crazy. Either way, we still need some type of better security along the southern border, whether it be a wall or just a real good FENCE.

Well, actually there are better ways of doing it than a wall, but there are also a lot of people who don't want to find out the better, more effective and cheaper ways of doing things... they just want a wall because they learned to spell "wall" at school.

You could put a fence for blocking animals from going into the mine field.

Which then tells the people who are crossing where not to cross, and the minefield then doesn't work.
Obviously mine the whole length, and yes, put up signs in Mehican so people are warmed. I don't actually want them to get blown up, lol.

So how do people get across then? Because they have emergency gates and the lot out there, because there are times when people need to get across there. Also they have roads next to the fence, how do cars get through the minefields?
Only official border crossings would be available.

And how does anyone patrol the border?

What happens if a pilot crashes their plane against the wall/fence and needs to be rescued? Lots of whatifs, which means that a minefield will never happen.
A minefield will never happen because Americans are pussies like you.

Well, actually there are better ways of doing it than a wall, but there are also a lot of people who don't want to find out the better, more effective and cheaper ways of doing things... they just want a wall because they learned to spell "wall" at school.
I still think a wall will help. Also, at my school we just learned how to spell 'dog'

Peaceful Warrior needs some education eh . Mechanize food picking PWarrior . --- tomato picking machines on video - Bing video --- pay more to entice Americans to pick crops or pay MORE to American machine Operators to pick crops and kick the manual laborers / mexicans back to where they belong PWarrior !!

Those picking machine crops existed since the 50s. We still do not see them all over the country.
If it's economically and logically feasible ------------ They could have used those and eliminate the need of human workers.
How much do you think to entice whiteys to work in these farms?
You are an ignorant.

Last edited:
I am 100% for the construction of a southern border wall, as Donald Trump has proposed. I would like to see some other good reasons for or against the Wall in this thread.

Also, please use as little profanity as possible. Thanks

Wall is a waste of tax payers money. They go under, over and around like last year 2016 close to 700,000 violated their visa.

1. Maybe if we do not have millions and millions of gringos that depends on these drugs. We might eliminate big portion of these problems.
2. Maybe if those lazy gringos give up their welfare checks then go back to work and stop wasting it on tattoos. We might eliminate most of the problems.
3. Maybe if those lazy gringos can withstand the heat and hard work in those farms and other enterprises. We might eliminate most of those problems.

That is it going to happen soon --------- So we need those drugs and the illegals here.

Which then tells the people who are crossing where not to cross, and the minefield then doesn't work.
Obviously mine the whole length, and yes, put up signs in Mehican so people are warmed. I don't actually want them to get blown up, lol.

So how do people get across then? Because they have emergency gates and the lot out there, because there are times when people need to get across there. Also they have roads next to the fence, how do cars get through the minefields?

What happens if a pilot crashes their plane against the wall/fence and needs to be rescued? Lots of whatifs, which means that a minefield will never happen.

We are not in the business of murdering people.

We are not in the business of murdering people.
Never heard of all the people we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan for no fucking reason?

Well, if being a pussy means not being a bully, then I'm happy to be a pussy. I abhor the way the right functions, the way they try and bully everyone. It was ridiculous at high school, and even more ridiculous among grown adults who should be able to control their primal instincts.

I still think a wall will help. Also, at my school we just learned how to spell 'dog'

A wall will help what? At how much cost? I mean, you could make a wall with machine gun placements encrusted in diamonds, it'll cost a lot and won't be the most cost effective way of dealing with the problem.

Well, if being a pussy means not being a bully, then I'm happy to be a pussy. I abhor the way the right functions, the way they try and bully everyone. It was ridiculous at high school, and even more ridiculous among grown adults who should be able to control their primal instincts.
What's bullying about putting a minefield in? Calling you a pussy because you don't want to secure our southern border? :lol:

A wall will help what? At how much cost? I mean, you could make a wall with machine gun placements encrusted in diamonds, it'll cost a lot and won't be the most cost effective way of dealing with the problem.

Machine guns on the wall, you mean like it was on the Berlin Wall?

It doesn't matter, the point was you could put bells and whistles on the thing and make it cost even more, it doesn't mean it's worth the cost.

It doesn't matter, the point was you could put bells and whistles on the thing and make it cost even more, it doesn't mean it's worth the cost.

It is worth every cost for those who control US politics. This is because the wall is not built to keep the Mexicans out, but to keep the Americans in. This is also why this wall was built on the Canada border first.

It is worth every cost for those who control US politics. This is because the wall is not built to keep the Mexicans out, but to keep the Americans in. This is also why this wall was built on the Canada border first.

Well, it's more designed to keep Americans happy, rather than in.

---------------------------------------- yeah well , even if designed to keep you IN . Where do you think you are going to go TODAY without permission and with no wall yet in place . You need tickets to airlines , cruises and other modes of transport plus you need government permission slips , visa , passports , access to money , banks .

Well, it's more designed to keep Americans happy, rather than in.
Then Americans will be as happy with their wall, as the Soviets were happy with theirs.

---------------------------------------- yeah well , even if designed to keep you IN . Where do you think you are going to go TODAY without permission and with no wall yet in place . You need tickets to airlines , cruises and other modes of transport plus you need government permission slips , visa , passports , access to money , banks .

Shows how far totalitarianism has come since the days of 19th century commies meeting in London to avoid the anger of the Zar at home in Russia. If you want to run away from a totalitarian congressional government, will Barb Wire get you across the wall, before you are shipped back for no visa?

Forum List

Back