Should MAGA hats be banned and why?

We all know MAGA hats are a dog whistle for racism....so MAGA hats should be banned as hate speech.

Also, BLM and ANTIFA FLAGS, BANNERS, HATS, SHIRTS....they all trigger me and make me feel unsafe. They should also be banned as hate speech.

Right?

Nope, MAGA hats should not be banned. They should be worn proudly so everyone can identify the village idiots!!!

MAGA

No, it would be unconstitutional to ban them - provided someone could find an un-shredded copy of that document.

However, Government should immediately build, at federal expense, "safe places" for those feeling intimidated. No windows to look out; doors that opened to let people in but never out and lots of nice cushy walls for the residents to bounce off whilst expressiong their wildest fantasies. But of course they should also be neutered to protect them from each other.

We all know MAGA hats are a dog whistle for racism....so MAGA hats should be banned as hate speech.

Also, BLM and ANTIFA FLAGS, BANNERS, HATS, SHIRTS....they all trigger me and make me feel unsafe. They should also be banned as hate speech.

Right?

Nope, MAGA hats should not be banned. They should be worn proudly so everyone can identify the village idiots!!!

MAGA
Right, those not wearing them. Thanks sheeple.

Confed-1024x654.jpg

Right?

Nope. Makes it easy to identify the lemmings..and the easily led. :)

The Dimbos just can’t get over themselves, too funny. So who’s the real idiot in the room the one that isn’t offended or the one that is? Maybe it’s time people welcomed diversity in opinion without pissing in their pants and acting like a spoiled self righteous fool.

No, it would be unconstitutional to ban them - provided someone could find an un-shredded copy of that document.

However, Government should immediately build, at federal expense, "safe places" for those feeling intimidated. No windows to look out; doors that opened to let people in but never out and lots of nice cushy walls for the residents to bounce off whilst expressiong their wildest fantasies. But of course they should also be neutered to protect them from each other.
Not a problem eugenics and abortion will take care of them in the long run.

Racism is legal as long as it isn't used for discrimination in certain specific circumstances. So wearing hats is perfectly legal and a Constitutionally protected activity.

Banned? Hell no. Put it on the Schedule 1 drugs and substances that have no redeeming qualities for mankind.

Research has shown they turn your brain to mush!

Just kidding. Fuck, It's just a hat.

Right?

Nope. Makes it easy to identify the lemmings..and the easily led. :)

EXACTLY....ANTIFABLM. GOOD POINT.

Right?
Oh god no. That'd be like banning the toothless from "chawing" on chewing tobacco (-:

Right?

MAGA
Right, those not wearing them. Thanks sheeple.

It's your fantasy make it as you wish.

Forum List

Back