Is it too late?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Here in America, we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels – men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
Dwight D. Eisenhower Quotes

Honest dissent from established thought is to be silenced and ridiculed. Not good. It would appear we are rapidly descending into a tyrannical fascism. Who will stop it?

“Here in America, we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels – men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower

Honest dissent from established thought is to be silenced and ridiculed. Not good. It would appear we are rapidly descending into a tyrannical fascism. Who will stop it?
Only white, Anglo Saxons. We are no longer a white Anglo Saxon nation. We are ruled by others. Overwhelmingly, they do not have the spirit of America's Founders

The PEOPLE will.

The PEOPLE will.
I doubt it. The government and ruling oligarchy are too strong and will co-opt or murder any group or person who opposes it. However, I could be wrong. I hope so.

The PEOPLE will.
I doubt it. The government and ruling oligarchy are too strong and will co-opt or murder any group or person who opposes it. However, I could be wrong. I hope so.
We've seen how the People bowed down to their rulers over covid

Forum List

Back