Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing
While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.
The test are not amplified enough and furthermore most people are not getting tested in the first place. LOL if there were a real pandemic all Americans would be required to be tested, why is this not happening?

Yawn

Good luck with that people would scream it's my right not to get tested just like the face masks and anti vaxxers.
49 percent of Americans say they would get the vaccine

So I am in the majority doof

You have already proved your the doof.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

not all about you!125000 weren't so lucky
Should the democrap governors who ordered nursing homes to take infected victims so that all the old people died be prosecuted? Or that behavior is groovy to you? Because if that did not happen there are 30000 less victims and the death rate of covid is equal to the flu that killed 80000 in 2018 and no one cared to even mention it

See it is all about me, it always was as I work quite alone

You look hysterical in that mask

You are such a dumb fuck you don't know shit about nursing homes and hospitalizations.

Getting frustrated Dr.

While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.
The test are not amplified enough and furthermore most people are not getting tested in the first place. LOL if there were a real pandemic all Americans would be required to be tested, why is this not happening?

Yawn

Good luck with that people would scream it's my right not to get tested just like the face masks and anti vaxxers.
49 percent of Americans say they would get the vaccine

So I am in the majority doof

You have already proved your the doof.
Yawning......................Try the FBI perhaps they can help?

I took the time to listen to the entire cued clip before calling BULLSHIT.

And here you are, you didn't watch your own clip, and mentioning things not in the clip.

Again, much more BULLSHIT on top of BULSHIT.
I am impressed that you do whatever I ask

When somebody posts a citation that they claim supports their BULLSHIT, I watch it in order to determine whether or not it does.

And NONE of the CLIPS you posted support anything you claimed. Just more BULLSHIT on top of BULLSHIT on to of BULLSHIT.

And Yes I did what you asked (watch the BULLSHIT videos)

After three strikes you're out.

I took the time to listen to the entire cued clip before calling BULLSHIT.

And here you are, you didn't watch your own clip, and mentioning things not in the clip.

Again, much more BULLSHIT on top of BULSHIT.
I am impressed that you do whatever I ask

When somebody posts a citation that they claim supports their BULLSHIT, I watch it in order to determine whether or not it does.

And NONE of the CLIPS you posted support anything you claimed. Just more BULLSHIT on top of BULLSHIT on to of BULLSHIT.

LOL the delusional people present think they are playing baseball.

Bye the way I once called the pitches for my son's 5 no hitters and 16 inning no hit streak

Bye the way I once called the pitches for my son's 5 no hitters and 16 inning no hit streak

Bye the way. That's not how it's spelled.

Good....Go to Wal-Mart and kiss a couple street people. Let us know how that goes...

but some people have TERRIBLE reactions to the same virus!

people die!

they suffer in agony for weeks, months....

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

laughed at people who were afraid to die in a car crash...

he died in a car crash......
taking 2 innocent people with him.

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

pardon my french but...fuk you asshole
Nope, the simple explanation is that there is more than one virus and we are in a full scale biowar that no one wants to escalate

Prove it where we are in Biowar.
125000 dead, due to a Chinese bat virus as the Chinese escalated Trumps trade war

Trade Wars and the Coronavirus has nothing to do with each other.
Yea they do, as the Chinese stopped all flights in China but let them continue to the USA, they probably sprayed each flight in so that every person was a carrier and bang a war with no bullets
Wrong again. It was Trump that stopped flights coming from China applicable only to non US citizens. But Trump let 40,000 US citizens back to US. You don’t know anything Dude.

If I refuse to wear a mask, what will my government do to me?

Nothing but people like you and your buddies are part of the problems. What worse could have happened? Either you get infected or you will infect someone.

Look at the trends.... We are going the wrong directions. Other countries are getting better trends are coming down. Except here US....... because of ignorant people like you. It’s that simple.

Look at what is happening in Arizona, Texas, Florida and here in California today. We can never get out from this crisis till people like you cooperate and comply.

Either you cooperate or not the Covid-19 will do it for you. Either you cooperate or not the economy will never recover the Covid-19 will dictate it for you..... It’s that simple.

not all about you!125000 weren't so lucky
Should the democrap governors who ordered nursing homes to take infected victims so that all the old people died be prosecuted? Or that behavior is groovy to you? Because if that did not happen there are 30000 less victims and the death rate of covid is equal to the flu that killed 80000 in 2018 and no one cared to even mention it

See it is all about me, it always was as I work quite alone

You look hysterical in that mask

You are such a dumb fuck you don't know shit about nursing homes and hospitalizations.

Getting frustrated Dr.

Your link are coming from an unknown media. Are those supposed to be credible? I will never even bother to open it.

If I refuse to wear a mask, what will my government do to me?
Nothing but people like you and your buddies are part of the problems. What worse could have happened? Either you get infected or you will infect someone.

Look at the trends.... We are going the wrong directions. Other countries are getting better trends are coming down. Except here US....... because of ignorant people like you. It’s that simple.
He also thinks nothing of peeing in the pool. Spitting on the sidewalk.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.
Asymptomatic people are not coughing and sneezing

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

Now you are talking about Asymptotic?
LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Nah! It only means you don’t have anything else to counter act. Maybe Mike Pence is also coward for wearing a mask that leaves that moron isolated for not wearing a mask.

Hospitals killing people? Do you have a proof or evidence?

Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday encouraged people living in areas with coronavirus outbreaks to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.

At a news conference alongside Texas and Trump administration officials at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Pence plainly called on Americans to "wear a mask, wherever it's indicated."

So, you are dumb enough to think it will be the same next time?

Your link are coming from an unknown media. Are those supposed to be credible? I will never even bother to open it.

That link is from an FCC licensed TV news station in Wisconsin that's been on the air since 1954

WKBT signed-on August 8, 1954 as a sister station to WKBH radio (AM 1410)

I'm not scared either of catching covid19...meh.... I just had a cold, and for all I know it was that LOL

Couldn't care less in all honesty. :dunno:

but that's me.

Are you mad that no one is getting their FBI merit badge tonight?

That link is from an FCC licensed TV news station in Wisconsin that's been on the air since 1954

WKBT signed-on August 8, 1954 as a sister station to WKBH radio (AM 1410)
Actually the link is from

Just 49% of Americans say they would get COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds
Posted: May 27, 2020 7:55 PM
Updated: May 27, 2020 7:56 PM

by Mike Tighe

So enjoy trying to hold me down

Bring large caliber rounds

So, you are dumb enough to think it will be the same next time?
Should I wear a mask on my 50 mile bicycle rides?

LOL

Keep watching CNN doof

Are you mad that no one is getting their FBI merit badge tonight?
You called a link to a TV news station article "suspicious". The TV station is probably older than you are. It's been on the air since 1954 and is FCC licensed.

I would call it credible.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.
Asymptomatic people are not coughing and sneezing

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

Now you are talking about Asymptotic?
LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Nah! It only means you don’t have anything else to counter act. Maybe Mike Pence is also coward for wearing a mask that leaves that moron isolated for not wearing a mask.

Hospitals killing people? Do you have a proof or evidence?

Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday encouraged people living in areas with coronavirus outbreaks to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.

At a news conference alongside Texas and Trump administration officials at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Pence plainly called on Americans to "wear a mask, wherever it's indicated."

the 60000 dead in nursing homes are proof

Forum List

Back