Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

You must live by yourself.
No my wife and son had it too

Next
Any friends of relatives with either age or preexisting conditions?
I have a man who works with me that has asthma, he was extremely sick back in March and went to a testing center twice and they refused to test him. Why? Because no one gives a real shit, 60000 people died in nursing homes because the democrats literally ordered nursing homes to take infected patients

You are lying.
Nope, when he finally saw a doctor they tested him for the flu and they said he was positive for that. As for the democrats ordering nursing homes to take infected patients this is common knowledge

Just because your buddy was tested negative that doesn’t mean that’s the general rule.

The democrats that you keep blabbering BS sending to nursing home was in NY. That doesn’t mean it applies to the whole US.

He said the next week he lost his taste so he was positive, there are no negative test by the way the test say VALUE NOT PRESENT because you can have it and still test negative. I had another employee test VALUE NOT PRESENT, as everybody had this if the sample is amplified enough

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.
Asymptomatic people are not coughing and sneezing

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

Now you are talking about Asymptotic?

Mask do nothing, Golds gym does not require masks as people would be passing out
Masks by employees, and members requested to bring a mask.

Abide by the physical distancing rule(s) by keeping a 6-foot distance between Members, Team Members, or Guests at all times when using any Gold’s Gym facility or any other product or service included with your membership

Use personal protective equipment as required by federal, state and local guidelines.

So much for your credibility.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Mask do nothing, Golds gym does not require masks as people would be passing out
Masks by employees, and members requested to bring a mask.

Abide by the physical distancing rule(s) by keeping a 6-foot distance between Members, Team Members, or Guests at all times when using any Gold’s Gym facility or any other product or service included with your membership

Use personal protective equipment as required by federal, state and local guidelines.

So much for your credibility.
I deadlift 400lbs so there goes your credibility

Yawn

Next
I have a man who works with me that has asthma, he was extremely sick back in March and went to a testing center twice and they refused to test him. Why? Because no one gives a real shit, 60000 people died in nursing homes because the democrats literally ordered nursing homes to take infected patients

You are lying.
Nope, when he finally saw a doctor they tested him for the flu and they said he was positive for that. As for the democrats ordering nursing homes to take infected patients this is common knowledge

Just because your buddy was tested negative that doesn’t mean that’s the general rule.

The democrats that you keep blabbering BS sending to nursing home was in NY. That doesn’t mean it applies to the whole US.

He said the next week he lost his taste so he was positive, there are no negative test by the way the test say VALUE NOT PRESENT because you can have it and still test negative. I had another employee test VALUE NOT PRESENT, as everybody had this if the sample is amplified enough

How do you even know just because he lost his taste because of Covid-19..... People lost their taste, smell or hearing for other reasons and there nothing new way before Covid-19. My sister got her tinnitus (ringing in the ears) 8 years ago with in the same year she lost her taste and smell. That doesn’t mean she is positive or negative on Covid-19.

So you don’t know what VALUE NOT PRESENT mean?

No the hospitals deliberately misused respirators killing near everyone

I call BULLSHIT.

Cite where that happened. And no conspiracy theory websites like where you got the video about the CDC.

Grow up kid, you are a zombie who does what they are told, you are about to walk off a cliff

Did you even watch the video. They're talking about people with low O2 being intubated, and wondering if they coiuld have delayed or avoided it in some patients.

As the doctor said, patients need ventilator support as a last resort.

They said nothing about ventilators killing patients.

ONCE AGAIN UTTER BULLSHIT.

Next

You are lying.

How do you even know just because he lost his taste because of Covid-19..... People lost their taste, smell or hearing for other reasons and there nothing new way before Covid-19. My sister got her tinnitus (ringing in the ears) 8 years ago with in the same year she lost her taste and smell. That doesn’t mean she is positive or negative on Covid-19.

So you don’t know what VALUE NOT PRESENT mean?

VALUE NOT PRESENT is not the same as NEGATIVE

You apparently do not know the difference, false negatives are everywhere. If a tested person was recently exposed they will be infected and not have enough concentration of virus to trigger a positive test. Common knowledge

Have you always believed your TV

No the hospitals deliberately misused respirators killing near everyone

I call BULLSHIT.

Cite where that happened. And no conspiracy theory websites like where you got the video about the CDC.

Grow up kid, you are a zombie who does what they are told, you are about to walk off a cliff

Did you even watch the video. They're talking about people with low O2 being intubated, and wondering if they coiuld have delayed or avoided it in some patients.

As the doctor said, patients need ventilator support as a last resort.

They said nothing about ventilators killing patients.

ONCE AGAIN UTTER BULLSHIT.

Sorry they are no longer using ventilators on all patients like they were, lol you are comical

Are you OK?

This is very funny.

LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Again did you watch the video.

All she did (from the clip you posted) was say she wanted a federal investigation of what was happening.

No allegations made.

MORE BULLSHIT.

Are you OK?

This is very funny.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

All she did (from the clip you posted) was say she wanted a federal investigation of what was happening.

No allegations made.

MORE BULLSHIT.

So you consider putting non covid stroke patients in a bed next to a covid positive patient then the non covid patient dies of covid not an allegation of misconduct.

Tell us why are you defending this type of behavior?

LOL because you believe whatever the government wants you to believe as all mental midgets do

\
Sorry they are no longer using ventilators on all patients like they were, lol you are comical

Boris Johnson spent 3 days in ICU on oxygen (not on a ventilator). I'm sure we have better medicine than a country with socialized medicine.

No allegations made.

MORE BULLSHIT.
So you consider putting non covid stroke patients in a bed next to a covid positive patient then the non covid patient dies of covid not an allegation of misconduct.

LOL because you believe whatever the government wants you to believe as all mental midgets do
As I said, that wasn't in the clip of the video you posted.

I took the time to listen to the entire cued clip before calling BULLSHIT.

And here you are, you didn't watch your own clip, and mentioning things not in the clip.

Again, much more BULLSHIT on top of BULSHIT.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing
While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.
The test are not amplified enough and furthermore most people are not getting tested in the first place. LOL if there were a real pandemic all Americans would be required to be tested, why is this not happening?

Yawn

Good luck with that people would scream it's my right not to get tested just like the face masks and anti vaxxers.

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

While I haven't had Covid-19, the current percentage of population that is positive for it, versus the overall population here, puts the identified infected population at .053%. That's not even a half-percent, or tenth of a percent. As bears do roam around the area, we stand a better chance of being bitten by a bear than being infected with Covid-19......yet......I don't see people wandering around with bear spray attached to their belts.
The test are not amplified enough and furthermore most people are not getting tested in the first place. LOL if there were a real pandemic all Americans would be required to be tested, why is this not happening?

Yawn

Good luck with that people would scream it's my right not to get tested just like the face masks and anti vaxxers.
49 percent of Americans say they would get the vaccine

So I am in the majority doof

No allegations made.

MORE BULLSHIT.

As I said, that wasn't in the clip of the video you posted.

I took the time to listen to the entire cued clip before calling BULLSHIT.

And here you are, you didn't watch your own clip, and mentioning things not in the clip.

Again, much more BULLSHIT on top of BULSHIT.
I am impressed that you do whatever I ask

not all about you!125000 weren't so lucky
Should the democrap governors who ordered nursing homes to take infected victims so that all the old people died be prosecuted? Or that behavior is groovy to you? Because if that did not happen there are 30000 less victims and the death rate of covid is equal to the flu that killed 80000 in 2018 and no one cared to even mention it

See it is all about me, it always was as I work quite alone

You look hysterical in that mask

You are such a dumb fuck you don't know shit about nursing homes and hospitalizations.

Forum List

Back