Should I be scared of catching covid 19? Well I am not

Your link are coming from an unknown media. Are those supposed to be credible? I will never even bother to open it.

That link is from an FCC licensed TV news station in Wisconsin that's been on the air since 1954

WKBT signed-on August 8, 1954 as a sister station to WKBH radio (AM 1410)
Actually the link is from

Just 49% of Americans say they would get COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds
Posted: May 27, 2020 7:55 PM
Updated: May 27, 2020 7:56 PM

by Mike Tighe

So enjoy trying to hold me down

Bring large caliber rounds
News8000 is the digital name of WKBT

Bye the way I once called the pitches for my son's 5 no hitters and 16 inning no hit streak
Bye the way. That's not how it's spelled.
Are you mad that no one is getting their FBI merit badge tonight?
You called a link to a TV news station article "suspicious". The TV station is probably older than you are. It's been on the air since 1954 and is FCC licensed.

I would call it credible.
Look doofus ABC NBC and CBS are all older than that, what does the age of a station have to do with it's credibility

You are one sad kitten

Here are some more links for your pleasure

49 percent of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 ...
49 percent of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine, poll says
Twenty percent of Americans anticipate that a COVID-19 vaccine will be available by the end of the year. Sixty-one percent expect it during 2021, and about 17 percent predict it will take longer ...

AP-NORC poll: Half of Americans would get a COVID-19 vaccine
AP-NORC poll: Half of Americans would get a COVID-19 vaccine Only about half of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if the scientists working furiously to create one succeed
Expectations for a COVID-19 Vaccine | APNORC.org | APNORC.org
www.apnorc.org/projects/Pages/Expectations-for-a-COVID-19-Vaccine.aspx
Twenty percent of Americans anticipate that a COVID-19 vaccine will be available to the public before the end of the year, while 61% expect it during 2021 and only 17% think it will take longer than that. If a vaccine against coronavirus becomes available to the public, 49% say they plan to get vaccinated, and 20% say they will not.
Only about half of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if the scientists working furiously to create one succeed, a number that's surprisingly low considering the effort going into the global race for a vaccine.. But more people might eventually roll up their sleeves: The new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research found 31% simply weren't sure if ...
Only 49% Of Americans Would Get COVID-19 Vaccine Should ...
Only 49% Of Americans Would Get COVID-19 Vaccine Should Effective One Be Discovered, Poll Finds
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A new poll found only 49% of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine should an effective one be discovered. The poll from The Associated Press found 31% of Americans ...
Why only half of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 ...
Why only half of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine
Of those who say they wouldn't get a coronavirus vaccine, more than 40 percent said they would be concerned about getting COVID-19 from the vaccine itself, which is scientifically not a possibility.
Only Half of Americans Say They'll Get Vaccinated for ...
Only Half of Americans Say They'll Get Vaccinated for Covid-19, According to New Poll
The new poll results, released early Wednesday, found that 49 percent of American adults said they plan to get vaccinated if a coronavirus vaccine becomes available.Just 20 percent said they do ...
Just 49% of Americans say they would get COVID-19 vaccine ...
Just 49% of Americans say they would get COVID-19 vaccine, survey finds
CHICAGO, Ill. — Only 49 percent of Americans say they would get a COVID-19 vaccine if scientists around the world striving to create one are successful, a nationwide survey found. Another 31% ...
New Poll Shows Only Half Of Americans Would Get A Covid-19 ...
New Poll Shows Only Half Of Americans Would Get A Covid-19 Vaccine Once Available
May 27, 2020A new nationwide poll of more than 1,000 adults conducted May 14-18, 2020 by the Associated Press—NORC Center for Public Affairs Research reveals that 49% of respondents plan to get vaccinated ...
Third of Americans Say They Won't Get a COVID-19 Vaccine ...
https://www.newsweek.com/american-covid-19-vaccine-skeptical-1509895
More than a third of Americans say they are unlikely to or definitely would not get a COVID-19 vaccine if one becomes available, according to a poll.. Of the 1,003 U.S. adults who took part in the .

PS. I am undefeated since 1997

Rather impressive beat list too

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

Oh well I will laugh at you in your mask being scared of nothing
So, you are dumb enough to think it will be the same next time?
Should I wear a mask on my 50 mile bicycle rides?

LOL

Keep watching CNN doof

Wear it when you go in stores, etc you dumbass. Keep listening to Trump & Limbaugh.

Just barely over a million tests today and 4.6% infection rate so holding steady

Seriously why should I be scared of catching a disease that I already had? Getting covid was the best thing ever for me, hell they might want my blood to make a vaccine that I will not ever need. Millions perhaps hundreds of millions have or had this in the USA alone. Doctors are revealing this every day and are being censored because they have a vaccine that they want you to have. Why? The common cold was worse for me, if you are under 18 you have a better chance of dying from getting hit by lightning while pumping gas. That's how the numbers work out.

So, you are dumb enough to think it will be the same next time?
Should I wear a mask on my 50 mile bicycle rides?

LOL

Keep watching CNN doof

Wear it when you go in stores, etc you dumbass. Keep listening to Trump & Limbaugh.
None of the stores are closed because the people working there are dead because there is no threat and the CDC said not to wear a mask in the first place

Unfortunately, that's where they get their opinions. Don't forget Hannity, Levin and Carlson.

Their "leaders" keep forgetting to mention that it's not just about the individual, when the individual is spreading the virus to others. As we speak.

They can't say that part, because it blurs their message, so it just doesn't occur to the flock.

Unfortunately, that's where they get their opinions. Don't forget Hannity, Levin and Carlson.

Their "leaders" keep forgetting to mention that it's not just about the individual, when the individual is spreading the virus to others. As we speak.

They can't say that part, because it blurs their message, so it doesn't occur to the flock.
Again I had the virus, and I also had a splinter in my pinky once that had worse effects on my body

They can't say that part, because it blurs their message, so it doesn't occur to the flock.
Again I had the virus, and I also had a splinter in my pinky once that had worse effects on my body
Right on cue: It's all about ME.

Actually I care more about the unemployed than trash like you ever will, and not all for them because I care about the USA that is better when all are employed, fed and cared for. You are the fool who sees something on TV and automatically accepts it because the US government has never lied to the American public........................

LOL, your IQ is perhaps 85

Actually I care more about the unemployed than trash like you ever will, and not all for them because I care about the USA that is better when all are employed, fed and cared for. You are the fool who sees something on TV and automatically accepts it because the US government has never lied to the American public........................

Ah, right to the childish personal insults we go. Good stuff.

What I wonder -- and I'm not asking, since I never expect straight answers here -- is how much readily-available information you have to avoid and ignore on a daily basis to maintain your ignorant position.

Anyway, I'm glad you jumped in to illustrate my point for me. I never have to name names.

What I wonder -- and I'm not asking, since I never expect straight answers here -- is how much readily-available information you have to avoid and ignore on a daily basis to maintain your ignorant position.

Anyway, I'm glad you jumped in to illustrate my point for me. I never have to name names.
Why are you not paying attention to the CDC telling people NOT TO WEAR MASKS

Should I wear a mask on a 50 mile bike ride?

Now be a good couch potato

Great source you have. When the virus first came to the US. They did not want people hoarding N95 masks & thought best worn by health workers.

But hey, be a dumbfuck & ignore the information now.

Great source you have. When the virus first came to the US. They did not want people hoarding N95 masks & thought best worn by health workers.

But hey, be a dumbfuck & ignore the information now.

So they lied and told the people that masks were not needed

Lol, we agree thanks

I'm not scared either of catching covid19...meh.... I just had a cold, and for all I know it was that LOL

Couldn't care less in all honesty. :dunno:

but that's me.
That’s nice.....

We are going the wrong directions...... the economy will go along with that.... That is very bad for your fake messiah. Be very careful what you wish for.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.
Asymptomatic people are not coughing and sneezing

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

Now you are talking about Asymptotic?
LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Nah! It only means you don’t have anything else to counter act. Maybe Mike Pence is also coward for wearing a mask that leaves that moron isolated for not wearing a mask.

Hospitals killing people? Do you have a proof or evidence?

Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday encouraged people living in areas with coronavirus outbreaks to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.

At a news conference alongside Texas and Trump administration officials at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Pence plainly called on Americans to "wear a mask, wherever it's indicated."

the 60000 dead in nursing homes are proof

And you have the courage to post coming from The Highwire. Which are considered and labeled as CONSPIRACY and QUACKERY PSEUDOSCIENCE.

Real meaning of fake news. You should know better before posting something this dumb.

Imagine the butterfly effect from just one asymptomatic infected persons sneeze.
Asymptomatic people are not coughing and sneezing

Are you OK?

This is very funny.
You don’t know even how a Covid-19 affect the human body. You don’t even know the effect of wearing a mask. You are only using your miniature or zero experience as your opinion. You are spreading uneducated misinformation. In short you don’t know ANYTHING.

Now you are talking about Asymptotic?
LOL and you can not put two correctly spelled words together..........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hospitals killing people

Nah! It only means you don’t have anything else to counter act. Maybe Mike Pence is also coward for wearing a mask that leaves that moron isolated for not wearing a mask.

Hospitals killing people? Do you have a proof or evidence?

Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday encouraged people living in areas with coronavirus outbreaks to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.

At a news conference alongside Texas and Trump administration officials at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Pence plainly called on Americans to "wear a mask, wherever it's indicated."

the 60000 dead in nursing homes are proof

And you have the courage to post coming from The Highwire. Which are considered and labeled as CONSPIRACY and QUACKERY PSEUDOSCIENCE.

Real meaning of fake news. You should know better before posting something this dumb.

Scared of the truth huh.

Can you explain why Falsi said that none of us need to wear masks before he changed his jerkoff technique and said that we must wear mask or die?

I am never ashamed of the truth

You are

Dr Fraudi is a liar with a Globlalist evil agenda, but then.....that's common knowledge.

There are masks and there are masks. Wakey wakey everybody.:mad-61:

1593645159528.png

but some people have TERRIBLE reactions to the same virus!

people die!

they suffer in agony for weeks, months....

I knew this asshole...

LOVED to drive fast!

laughed at people who were afraid to die in a car crash...

he died in a car crash......
taking 2 innocent people with him.

that is YOU!

you don't care who you kill because you think you will be fine no matter who else dies!

pardon my french but...fuk you asshole
Praise be the The Holy Church of the Marxist Immaculate Mask!

You
Are
A
Moron

People die from this disease

Forum List

Back