Debate Now Should Gay Couples Be Able to Adopt?

Dad grew up with a single mother after Tarawa made her a widow. They were so poor he and his brother lived in an orphanage for awhile. So he had unique views on kids needing adoption.

Based on his stories, it is apparent that even half decent adoptive parents are better than no parents. There are not enough parents in any state. In any state. So the whole argument is absolute garbage. If there are good parents, gay, straight, or wiener dogs with a stable income, thats good enough. The kids need a home.

Where are they then?

I know a couple who have spent in access of 100k trying to have a child. They are now on a waiting list for an infant. They were told it would take 9 months to 18 months before one would be available.

That's what homosexuality is all about, RW. Men violating each other's butt holes.
The Three Faces of Steve

Anal penetration is about extreme physical dominance, which not only leads to emotional dominance, its extreme of sadism is also irrationally balanced with masochism. So young boys offer the best opportunity to fulfill the Gayist's sick dreams. To make this drama even sicker, the opportunistic sadism of the boytoys can also take advantage of the pedophile's(#StupidSpeak:"pedosexual's") addictive and obsessive masochist counter-balance.

Last edited:
The crazy thing is that the average Homo doesn't want to adopt children. The only reason any do is because they are politically active and looking to get a rise out of the normative population.

The average homo would just as soon hang out with his homo friends in the nation's urban gayborhoods, as well as highway rest stops and playing banjos in the woods of the South.

Actually going to PTA meetings, paying orthodontic bills and taking kids to soccer practice is the last thing the average Homo wants to be involved with. They'd rather spend their evenings playing "hide the sausage" with Mr. Sphincter.

But they will still try to do this, because it honks off the "straight arrows" as they refer to us normative folks as.
Desperately Seeking the Pretense of Normality

The whole Gayist pseudo-sexuality is playacting, so of course they also want to play Father Knows Best.

If you don't have a biological mom and dad you probably don't struggle with the 'why did they give me up' question many adopted people have to work through.

No I don't because my birth father left and my biological mother couldn't raise me by herself. Which is often a struggle for single parents.

How can mentally disoriented people be allowed to adopt children? a total no-go.

I know what you're saying, but my point was that not all gay people are pedophiles.

I disagree, the worst form of child abuse is allowing children to be publicly educated.

True in most cases, but not everybody can homeschool. However, all parents can go to schoolboard meetings and make sure that they're involved in their children's education.

Lol. It is absolutely logical to believe that a child wants to grow up to be like his parents.

Ninety percent of the time yes, but there's that other ten percent when they don't want to be.

More Propaganda
How? The study was done by the government.

You're responding to WRONGwinger, who, of course, is always wrong; so it pains me to take you to task, here, but…

You seem to be suggesting that because a study was done by the government, that it's not propaganda?

Seriously?

Did you even try to think before you wrote that?

First of all I'm not good with adding rules so the only one that I got is stay on topic. Second of all even though homosexuality is against my religion, as long as a child is being loved and cared for properly and not indoctrinated I honestly don't really care if they're being raised by gorillas.

However B. Tatum is also making some sense here. The poor baby girl in this video is being robbed of her mother and every child deserves to have a mother or a motherly figure in their lives just as well as every child deserves to have a father or a father figure. So what do you guys think? Should gay couples be allowed to adopt infants and children?

Absolutely not!

My real father abandoned my mother when I was 1. She married a military man who adopted me, then she got divorced from him and married another man who was highly abusive. She got divorced from him, but died when I was 8. Lived with my Grandparents for a short time and then was put in foster care. Ran away from foster care when I was around 16 and went back to live with my Grandparents until I was 18, at which time I joined the Navy and served for over 20 years.

Never went to prison.
Never took anti depressants.
Never committed a violent crime. Have had to defend myself, but those were extremely rare occasions.
Never was a juvenile offender. Yes, I did some stupid stuff that I never was caught doing, but most kids I know did small stupid things as well, even if they were in a nuclear family.

Runaway? Yes. But it wasn't because of the single parent thing, it was because I was in a crappy foster family. And yeah, the foster family was a husband and wife who had been married over 15 years, had a daughter and a son, and was pretty much your basic nuclear family. But, the reason I ran away is because the family thought I was free labor, and used me as a way to get money from the foster family program. Got tired of being used for a meal ticket and that is why I ran away to go back to my Grandparents.

Served a full career in the Navy, and managed to be awarded several medals, some were Navy Achievement medals. Also have managed to be a good citizen and a decent adult. Have 2 boys who, although they experienced their mother and I divorcing, have also turned out to be pretty decent individuals.

Maybe coming from a broken home can have negative effects on a kid growing up, but, I've found that it's more about what the kid decides to do with their life (like in my case, as well as my sons) that has the most influence.

And no. Coming from a family where the parents are a gay couple doesn't seem to have a bad influence either. Had a friend I served with in the Navy who was a lesbian. Her and her partner raised a daughter, who turned out to be pretty well adjusted, has a family, and is a productive member of society.

Maybe myself, my sons and my friends are the exceptions to the rule, but I don't think so.
Many foster families use fostering as a business. I knew an Ethiopian couple that had 17 foster children. It was their sole source of income.

I know what you're saying, but my point was that not all gay people are pedophiles.
I never stated that, because I wouldn't be able to proof it.

However fact is - that in all homosexual relationships that I witnessed personally (around 12) all the prey upon victims were between 15-18 and the "recruiters" were 30 years old and above. At what age their prey's acquit towards getting their backsides humped or get involved in other sexual activities I also wouldn't know - since I didn't stay in their homes to watch.

No they should not.

Children should be raised by a male and female heterosexual couple. It's basic human biology. If you leave out hatred and religion, it's still a basic human biological trait. Men and women are needed to create a child, a child is designed to require input from both in order to mature properly as it needs both for development. A boy needs a mother but it needs a father more to learn how to be a man, a girl needs a father but it needs a mother more to learn how to be a woman.

Human life is entirely based around the concept of male and female.

First of all I'm not good with adding rules so the only one that I got is stay on topic. Second of all even though homosexuality is against my religion, as long as a child is being loved and cared for properly and not indoctrinated I honestly don't really care if they're being raised by gorillas.

However B. Tatum is also making some sense here. The poor baby girl in this video is being robbed of her mother and every child deserves to have a mother or a motherly figure in their lives just as well as every child deserves to have a father or a father figure. So what do you guys think? Should gay couples be allowed to adopt infants and children?

The data says it DESTROYS children

Compared with off-spring from married, intact mother/father homes, children raised in same-sex homes are markedly more likely to…

• Experience poor educational attainment
  • Report overall lower levels of happiness, mental and physical health.
  • Have impulsive behavior
  • Be in counseling or mental health therapy (2xs)
  • Suffer from depression (by large margins)
  • Have recently thought of suicide (significantly)
  • Identify as bisexual, lesbian or gay
  • Have male on male or female on female sex partners (dramatically higher)
  • Currently be in a same-sex romantic relationship (2x to 3x more likely)
  • Be asexual (females with lesbian parents)
  • As adults, be unmarried; much more likely to cohabit
  • As adults, more likely to be unfaithful in married or cohabiting relationships
  • Have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
  • Be sexually molested (both inappropriate touching and forced sexual act)
  • Feel relationally isolated from bio-mother and -father (Although lesbian-parented children do feel close to their bio-mom – not surprisingly – they are not as close as children with a bio-mom married to father)
  • Be unemployed or part-time employed as young adults
  • As adults, currently be on public assistance or sometime in their childhood
  • Live in homes with lower income levels
  • Drink with intention of getting drunk
  • To smoke tobacco and marijuana
  • Spend more time watching TV
  • Have frequency of arrests
  • Have pled guilty to minor legal offense

No I don't because my birth father left and my biological mother couldn't raise me by herself. Which is often a struggle for single parents.

True in most cases, but not everybody can homeschool. However, all parents can go to schoolboard meetings and make sure that they're involved in their children's education.

Ninety percent of the time yes, but there's that other ten percent when they don't want to be.
OF course you only say that because you were not raised by gorillas

Perverts with children can't be a good idea

Buttigief and his wife for parents, better to kill yourself
1700589776955.png

Toro should have something to say about this. :dunno:

imo

I say no. The statistics do not lie. Male gay couples are far more likely to sexually molest their adopted children.

Link

Lesbian women adopting babies do not seem to have statistics for sexual molestation, but Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, remains a far higher evaluation value than those in a nuclear family.

And yet, no matter how many times people actually see it happen, they are often blindsided by it until it reaches an extreme point. But what's really shocking is that even when we catch it, people refuse to believe it. They keep on being licensed for the next child and the next.

Women with Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome can often be drawn to the role of a foster parent because it fills some of that same attention need. They seek the praise that they get for being a "savior" to these "sick and neglected" kids. Plus, they feel a greater degree of empowerment and also feel validated in what they're doing because they're being held out as professional parents.

Link

I do not believe in taking chances with children so they need to be adopted by those who are in a statistically lower showing of child abuse than the above.

Forum List

Back