Should A President Run His Administration Only To Please His Base?

Should A President Run His Administration According To The Whims of His Base

• Yes, winning his consequences

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, he's the President of ALL Americans

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
You know the answers that I'm talking about with Obama. The current President just like any other has choices to either be a principled and/or honorable leader or not be. Not Every man or woman is principled or honorable, but they can work at it, and then show it in the actions in which they take. When Trump placed Gorsuch on the court, he was being principled and honorable. There is more that he is doing, so stay tuned.
So you're saying that Trump ISN'T honorable but was in the instance of his Gorsuch placement?

What?

wait-what.jpg

Or should he consider all Americans as he conducts the running of his Administration and policies?

Why/why not?
Fuck you.
Obama ran his White House to attack conservatives and white people....so go fuck yourself.

Except that never happened.

Trump needs acceptance so desperately that he does believe he's the president of his base. What he will never believe is that that is only about 35-38%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Depends on how we define "base" really. Considering that only 55% of eligible voters voted, and that 46% of that 55% voted for Rump, that's 25% of the electorate.

OTOH the other poll choice here represents 100% of the whole population.

It's astounding that according to the poll number there are six walking among us who are oblivious to how this works.

Or should he consider all Americans as he conducts the running of his Administration and policies?

Why/why not?
You know Trump doesn't give two hoots about uniting the country. Everything he does caters to his base because he knows how guilty he is with his personal finances Mueller is looking into and his deep Russian connections. So when the shit hits the fan for him he's going to rely on the dwindling 36% to support him.

Why/why not?
funny question.

the answer is; Only if he reps my party as he does it.

whatever, people get pissed when they go from getting their asses kissed to getting ignored.
trump won't
Obama didn't
bush tried, but still got called a racist
Clinton didn't
bush didn't
RR clearly did

to young for the rest.

If you don't please your base you wont say in office long.
Were you expressing such sentiments the previous 8 years?

Had Obama not done what you wanted him to would you have continued supporting him?

Yeah it would have been nice to have you care about the people instead of screwing us over. But you should try to accomplish what you promised to do. We have checks and balances to stop you

Had Obama not done what you wanted him to would you have continued supporting him?

Yeah it would have been nice to have you care about the people instead of screwing us over. But you should try to accomplish what you promised to do. We have checks and balances to stop you
Obama did a LOT of things I didn't want him to do.

For instance, he should have pushed for single payer, at least as a start.

He didn't.

The left didn't like that, at all.

When he did push for what he promised, closing Guantanamo Bay being the first one I could remember, your party fought him tooth and nail, and when he stopped, then they tried to punish him by saying "Why didn't you close Gitmo?"

You were probably one of the posters on USMB spouting that nonsense. I remember there were quite a few of you on here doing that.

Now your so-called guy is in Office, you want everyone to tow the line, follow the man without question.

I don't understand how you people think, it appears you don't.

Looooool Trump followers are clueless. If I can't see Trump as a com artist you are doomed.

He was elected to run the country as he sees fit. That means return to law and order, so too bad for criminals.

Didn't vote for any. But Trump is the worst of them all.

Looooool Trump followers are clueless. If I can't see Trump as a com artist you are doomed.

He was elected to run the country as he sees fit. That means return to law and order, so too bad for criminals.

Of course he is, but they ALL are. Which makes you clueless if you can't see that.

Didn't vote for any. But Trump is the worst of them all.

Of course he is, but they ALL are. Which makes you clueless if you can't see that.

They all work for the same people, nobody is "worse" than anyone else. They all work for the money people.

Why/why not?

oddly enough as putting American First is what got him there, by running to please his base, he is helping all Americans.

Even those too partisan to know it.

Forum List

Back