I feel somewhat sorry for "The Mooch"

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Okay, so there're no two ways about it: Tony Scaramucci was a terrible pick for WH Communications Director, or WH anything, for that matter. That said, I like the guy. He's fun and he's funny, he's personable, and in his field, finance, he's competent. He's certainly more competent than the overwhelming majority of his fellow Trumpkins; he has the gumption to see opportunity, grab it by the horns and make a career for himself, which is far more than one can say of most Trumpkins who cry about "bringing back manufacturing" and varying forms of "Oh, Trump, our savior, is going to get us jobs" when the fact is that most of them are only just qualified to wash floors.

That said, the only reason that man should be in the WH is as a guest at a social gathering. And truly, there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone can "cut the mustard" at the WH level, and there's no shame in that.

Trump is picking these losers specifically so he can clear them out.

God you people are dumb as mud.

When a woman files for divorce within days of giving birth, you know he had to have been a real jerk.

Trump is picking these losers specifically so he can clear them out. God you people are dumb as mud.

WTF? Oh, of course, because "hitting the ground running" is in no way preferable to wasting time and resources with "losers" whom one will have to fire in a few weeks or months.

Good, lord! I never thought I'd see someone make remarks so absurd that, in response to them, I'd find myself sort of defending Trump.

Donald took his job and his family away from him. What a monster.
Oh, no! Trump did not do that. Scaramucci did that on his own by making bad choices.

Donald took his job and his family away from him. What a monster.
"The Mooch" was self-employed and he'll surely be again, if he decides to work. Indeed, I'm not even sure the sale of his hedge fund completed. If it didn't, he may well cancel it; if it did, he'll either rejoin it with the new ownership, or, depending on the non-compete he may have had to sign, if there even was one, start a new one.

Oh, no! Trump did not do that. Scaramucci did that on his own by making bad choices.
"The Mooch" was self-employed and he'll surely be again, if he decides to work. Indeed, I'm not even sure the sale of his hedge fund completed. If it didn't, he may well cancel it; if it did, he'll either rejoin it with the new ownership, or, depending on the non-compete he may have had to sign, if there even was one, start a new one.
So then what is the point of this thread? Why do feel sorry for him?

So then what is the point of this thread? Why do feel sorry for him?
The point of the thread is self-explanatory: to express my sympathy for "The Mooch."

I feel sorry for him because it's not fun for anyone to involuntarily leave a job, much less one they wanted and in such a public way. (Besides, he deleted all his tweets; that had to have been distressing for him. LOL)

That I truculently oppose and rebuke Trump doesn't mean I'm on a human level indurate toward him or the people around him. Believe it or not, I can separate my politics from my personhood.

Last edited:
Don't care about personalities in the white house. I care that the government is limited and the constitutional agenda is pushed forward. I know we are only going to get part of it with trump in office but ill take every bit I can get from judicial appointments to regulation repeal

Forum List

Back