Mosby (Freddie Gray case) basically blames Trump Administration for her being convicted of serious crimes

You were convicted? Hey, if you were, then I am not necessarily judging you. There are lots more statutes now. Easier to run afoul.
Can we stop playing stupid?

yeh, what Blacks seem not to realize is that Whites are getting tired of being blamed for what SOME Whites did 160 years ago.

they can't get it through their heads, it seems, that WHITE people helped them to be where they are today. If it had not been for Whites, they'd still be stuck in Jim Crow days.. We don't want any gratitude shown, we just want them to stop hating us already
You celebrate an event that happened in 1776 every year. None of you were there for the Declaration of Independence. We are told how democrats were the partyyof slavery by pricks ike you, but none of the Democrats today owned slaves. So then you use this punk ass line when you are shown how whites continue to be racists.

You're getting blamed for what your punk asses are doing now. Whites have not helped us to do anything. If not for blacks fighting, we'd still be in Jim Crow because whites didn't see a problem.

Blacks are tired of whites practicing the same racism they did 160 years ago and then lying about how that's all in the past.

You celebrate an event that happened in 1776 every year. None of you were there for the Declaration of Independence. We are told how democrats were the partyyof slavery by pricks ike you, but none of the Democrats today owned slaves.
um, yeh, you are too immature and angry for me to discuss anything with. I like people who use their brains and not just their (uncontrolled?) emotions/perceptions (based on cnn viewing)

um, yeh, you are too immature and angry for me to discuss anything with. I like people who use their brains and not just their (uncontrolled?) emotions/perceptions (based on cnn viewing)
IM2 is very very angry. He is white. He was raised in a religious household. I am guessing he hated his parents, who have probably long since passed. He rants like this all over the internet. I've see it.

well, normally I'd say this is racist... and I suppose it is, but the thing is.. we look around and see this Fani character, now being investigated for alleged crimes, t hen we look at Mosby and then there is Letitia. Anyone investigating her? Maybe someone should. Then these bogus, politically-motivated prosecutors would see that if they pull some BS like they are now pulling with Trump... maybe they themselves will be investigated.. :eek:and they certainly should be. And considering how human nature works... there will always be some skeletons in some of those closets. I don't see many saints lately anywhere

Fani Willis has done nothing illegal. She is definitely being prosecuted for prosecuting Donald Trump and for no other reason. Trump hates women who see through his bullshit, and he hates black women most of all.

Trump goes after anyone who stands up to him with lawfare. Trump invented lawfare. Destroying people through litigation. It's his personal speciality.

IM2 is very very angry. He is white. He was raised in a religious household. I am guessing he hated his parents, who have probably long since passed. He rants like this all over the internet. I've see it.

You really need to stop guessing. You must be retarded.

Your post is emotional. Tone policing won't work. Just admit you have no rebuttal and move on. Don't listen to plagerist because hes all the way wrong.

OBTW, I don't watch CNN.

I can't say I know a lot about the Freddie Gray case but Mosby was the one who prosecuted the cops for man-handling him, which led to his death (?). Again, I don't know as much about this case as I know about the G. Floyd one.

But for her to blame then-president Trump for her legal problems and the conviction she received is really, really off the wall..

:banghead:

From site

During her repeated denials of wrongdoing, Mosby blamed the source of her prosecution on animus from federal officials within the administration of former president Donald Trump after she charged police officers involved in detaining Gray before he died.

Here is background on the Gray case:

There are tons of mothers in prison, why should this individual be a exception?

And more idiocy.

What makes you idiots think I am white?
You were caught on two other sites doing the exact same thing. Only difference is you pretended to be a doc. You outed yourself when you did not know the difference between a psychiatrist versus psychologist.

Forum List

Back