This is why you don't elect a Democrat to the White House

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
There is no overstating the significance of this moment. Barack Insane Obama had unlimited access to the highest classified security briefings in the world. But even left-wing CNN acknowledges the brilliance of Mitt Romney and the meticulous preparation, awareness, and foresight that he displayed
But Romney had given the matter serious thought -- and never wavered. As was his habit, he had studied the issue. So meticulously crafted was the language he used to frame his foreign policy views about Russia that it wasn't happenstance that he referred to Moscow as the greatest geopolitical "foe" and not greatest geopolitical something else.
The Obama Administration was serious amateur-hour at the White House. A bunch of anti-American, marxist idealists who skipped most national security meetings because they thought they could appease America's enemies. It's such a shame that the left was able to engage in such a vast effort of voter fraud (from IRS suppression to actual voter fraud, etc.) - Mitt Romney would have made one hell of a president.

Romney was right about Russia (Opinion) - CNN.com

There is no overstating the significance of this moment. Barack Insane Obama had unlimited access to the highest classified security briefings in the world. But even left-wing CNN acknowledges the brilliance of Mitt Romney and the meticulous preparation, awareness, and foresight that he displayed
But Romney had given the matter serious thought -- and never wavered. As was his habit, he had studied the issue. So meticulously crafted was the language he used to frame his foreign policy views about Russia that it wasn't happenstance that he referred to Moscow as the greatest geopolitical "foe" and not greatest geopolitical something else.
The Obama Administration was serious amateur-hour at the White House. A bunch of anti-American, marxist idealists who skipped most national security meetings because they thought they could appease America's enemies. It's such a shame that the left was able to engage in such a vast effort of voter fraud (from IRS suppression to actual voter fraud, etc.) - Mitt Romney would have made one hell of a president.

Votes do not elect anyone, money does, and you always wind up with Goldman Sachs in the white house son. Locate a clue.

Votes do not elect anyone, money does, and you always wind up with Goldman Sachs in the white house son. Locate a clue.
I'm surprised you didn't go with the tried and true, idiotic, "military industrial complex" babble. You whine an awful lot.

I'm surprised you didn't go with the tried and true, idiotic, "military industrial complex" babble. You whine an awful lot.
Nah, you whine anytime anyone doesn't agree with you; pretty much all you do. Especially if they don't buy into your dems/left versus reps/right illusion.

Afraid I have to disagree.

Romney was just another globalist regressive in the GOP. He would have continued to let leftist policy ooze through. At least with that incompetent meat puppet faggot, the republicrats were forced to provide opposition.

Nice attack on Trump and you don't even know you did it.

The good thing about President Trump is it made all of the unhinged, uninformed, uneducated progressives forget about Bush! :laugh:

No matter what the topic was, people like NY Crabby Queer used to immediately scream "Bush!". But now they just scream "Trump!". After 15 years of Bush, it's nice to hear progressives use a new name to blame everything on.

Afraid I have to disagree.

Romney was just another globalist regressive in the GOP. He would have continued to let leftist policy ooze through. At least with that incompetent meat puppet faggot, the republicrats were forced to provide opposition.
Mitt Romney more than proved himself as history has shown. He was bright, articulate, and most of all - had his finger on the pulse of global events. He would have made a great president.

Where's the part about Composition Fallacy?

God damn it, the title promised me a Composition Fallacy. I didn't get it. I came here to find how how the fuck "Obama" is the same thing as "the collective body of Democrats". So I came in and ------------------- nothing.

This thread doesn't work. I'd like to return it for a refund.

Mitt Romney more than proved himself as history has shown. He was bright, articulate, and most of all - had his finger on the pulse of global events. He would have made a great president.

Either way, we have a president that is actually working to undermine regressive policy, rather than "compromise" and democrooks end up getting everything they wanted anyway.

The good thing about President Trump is it made all of the unhinged, uninformed, uneducated progressives forget about Bush! :laugh:

No matter what the topic was, people like NY Crabby Queer used to immediately scream "Bush!". But now they just scream "Trump!". After 15 years of Bush, it's nice to hear progressives use a new name to blame everything on.

Like I said, you don't even know you did it.

Either way, we have a president that is actually working to undermine regressive policy, rather than "compromise" and democrooks end up getting everything they wanted anyway.
So far. But the guy is a life-long progressive and he's fired every conservative he's brought on board so far. Hell, he just fired Scaramucci after hiring him less than a week ago!

So far. But the guy is a life-long progressive and he's fired every conservative he's brought on board so far. Hell, he just fired Scaramucci after hiring him less than a week ago!

Bannon is still in.

I agree about Trump's regressive history, but so far the only people wailing about what has been done are bed wetters.

If Trump goes leftward I won't like it, but he still isn't hitlery, and he is doing what he believes is best for the country.

He has earned some of my trust since he got in.

So far. But the guy is a life-long progressive

That's not possible. He's 71 years old, not 171. Wasn't even born until the mid-1940s, by which time Progressives were gone for a quarter-century.

Where's my Composition Fallacy? Still waiting.
impatient.gif

As the Trump presidency is imploding the non patriot tries to cover for him.
Like that could happen.
Now we have this breaking news story from the Washpo that the trump advisers wanted Don Jr to tell the truth about the meeting with the Russian lawyer but Trump overruled themand personally dictated that letter with the lie about Russian adoption.
Aides now believe Trump could be cited in a coverup.
Everything this president touches turns to shit.

As the Trump presidency is imploding the non patriot tries to cover for him.
I don't work for CNN snowflake and I didn't write the story snowflake. I merely shared what CNN covered today. The fact that that causes you panic is priceless.

Forum List

Back