Mosby (Freddie Gray case) basically blames Trump Administration for her being convicted of serious crimes

IM2 I am going to issue you the same challenge as before. Stand in front of Safeway, Kroger, or Whole Foods. Pose with a cart. Put your right hand on the cart. Take your pic with a sign that reads US Message Board. Post it here.

You were caught on two other sites doing the exact same thing. Only difference is you pretended to be a doc. You outed yourself when you did not know the difference between a psychiatrist versus psychologist.
Name the sites.

IM2 I am going to issue you the same challenge as before. Stand in front of Safeway, Kroger, or Whole Foods. Pose with a cart. Take your pic with a sign that reads US Message Board.
Fuck you, my avatar is my picture. I don't have anything else to prove to your punk ass. Now either discuss the topic or get reported. Because everything you say here is a lie.

Fuck you, my avatar is my picture. I don't have anything else to prove to your punk ass. Now either discuss the topic or get reported. Because everything you say here is a lie.
It's an altered pic. Boy, you really are lame. :rofl: :rofl:

This link is on Mosby's conviction(S)

She falsely claimed “financial hardship” to withdraw money she had contributed to her own retirement account to buy 2 condos in Florida during Covid.

This is the “mortgage fraud”, she has been convicted of committing. She lied in order to withdraw her own money from her own retirement account, for the down payments.

There wasn't even a realistic investigation much less charges when unarmed (white) female Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a Capital Cop during the Jan 6 demonstration and you want to dig up cases that were investigated and tried in court? WTF?

IM2 is very very angry. He is white. He was raised in a religious household. I am guessing he hated his parents, who have probably long since passed. He rants like this all over the internet. I've see it.
The breakdown of liberal participants is as follows:
30% paid
30% not paid but mentally and emotionally demented where they do this stuff all over the internet
30% sincere but poorly informed and governed by wishes and feeling
10% genuine, stable, informed

Conversely the approximately 30 thinkers that are still here are 90% sincere and in tune with reality and 10% just looking for a fracas

Any other thinkers care to offer a similar assessment ?

There wasn't even a realistic investigation much less charges when unarmed (white) female Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by a Capital Cop during the Jan 6 demonstration and you want to dig up cases that were investigated and tried in court? WTF?

Having seen the film of Babbit's shooting, I'm shocked the police didn't just open fire on the animals who were attacking them.

IM2 is very very angry. He is white. He was raised in a religious household. I am guessing he hated his parents, who have probably long since passed. He rants like this all over the internet. I've see it.
whatever he is, I'm not interested.. very immature

Forum List

Back