Should A President Run His Administration Only To Please His Base?

Should A President Run His Administration According To The Whims of His Base

• Yes, winning his consequences

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No, he's the President of ALL Americans

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
That is what you far left drones let Obama do..

So why don't you answer that question..
They didn't.

But anyway, your answer is to point to what you're saying was previous bad behavior, so that justifies your current bad behavior?

You didn't answer My question. I ask tons of questions too. Now I'm asking another one.

Have you?
Let me explain to you how this thing works.

A poster typically doesn't make a thread asking the same question year after year after year. I believe the forum has rules specifically against that.

So therefore, a post, in this case a question from a poster is asked but once.

Capice?

mafiababy.jpg

Glad I could help. Now sit down, shut up & eat your bowl of hypocrisy
Your video shows the former President inviting the Republicans to join him, however, not on their terms.

And you want to compare that to your boyfriend saying this...?

sway.png

You didn't answer My question. I ask tons of questions too. Now I'm asking another one.

Have you?
Let me explain to you how this thing works.

A poster typically doesn't make a thread asking the same question year after year after year. I believe the forum has rules specifically against that.

So therefore, a post, in this case a question from a poster is asked but once.

Capice?

mafiababy.jpg
Well, if you wish to have a dishonest thread, that is entirely up to you. You are not really fooling anyone, but hey, knock yourself out.

Capice?

/thread

It's kind of stating the obvious but a national election is for who is to run the country, not a support base. The latter is what the primaries are for.

That means he will have to address, and represent, the best interests of the country as a whole, including in a lot of areas that he didn't even take a position on while campaigning -- but what he does absolutely *MUST* be done in the greater interests of the country, whether a given action synchs with his campaign rhetoric or not. Once the election is decided, the pandering is over.

That's exactly why the first thing we do, literally at the moment he gets the job, is to make him swear to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution". Not to "preserve, protect and defend those who voted for him" and not to "preserve, protect and defend a political party or ideology". That would be absurd.

In the same way, if we all decide we need to drive to Denver and 310 million of us get into a car, those in the back seat may or may not agree with what routes the driver takes or how he drives. But he damn well better get us there.

We won. You lost. Now get in the back and shut the fuck up.
Look around shoog, Goldman Sachs is running the white house as per usual, same as it would have been with Hilary, same as it ever was.
If that's the case, then why are all you snowflakes constantly crying about how Trump runs the White House?

Your video shows the former President inviting the Republicans to join him, however, not on their terms.

sway.png

Yeah, getting in back and shutting up is what he means by "joining" them. Republicans also want Dims to "join" them. We want you to shut the fuck up and vote the way we tell you to vote.

Yes. Like EVERY politician, the POTUS is there because a certain segment of the population chose to support him. To avoid, ignore, or abandon thst group in favor of the preferences of those who did not support him is not only akin to political treason, it's likely political suicide.
What if the people who lost the election, decided to throw a tantrum and avoid, ignore, or abandon the POTUS?

.... the POTUS is there because a certain segment of the population chose to support him. To avoid, ignore, or abandon thst group in favor of the preferences of those who did not support him is not only akin to political treason, it's likely political suicide.
.... the POTUS is there because a certain segment of the population chose to support him. But another segment is choosing To avoid, ignore, or abandon their own President in favor of the preferences of those who did not support him. This is akin to political treason.......

Fixed it for you.

. Well after Obama you had your answers. Now I will say that a President should operate on principle, and honor. The problem these days is that the nation has gone to hell when it comes to decency, morals, and it's principles. Every strong principled leader will have big trouble trying to lead this messed up nation now, and that is being proven every day now.
What answers after Obama?

Also, is the current President a principled and/or honorable leader?
. You know the answers that I'm talking about with Obama. The current President just like any other has choices to either be a principled and/or honorable leader or not be. Not Every man or woman is principled or honorable, but they can work at it, and then show it in the actions in which they take. When Trump placed Gorsuch on the court, he was being principled and honorable. There is more that he is doing, so stay tuned.

Or should he consider all Americans as he conducts the running of his Administration and policies?

Why/why not?
Fuck you.
Obama ran his White House to attack conservatives and white people....so go fuck yourself.

Except that never happened.

Trump needs acceptance so desperately that he does believe he's the president of his base. What he will never believe is that that is only about 35-38%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, getting in back and shutting up is what he means by "joining" them. Republicans also want Dims to "join" them. We want you to shut the fuck up and vote the way we tell you to vote.
2806141-2153784358-good%2B.jpg

sway.png

Yeah, getting in back and shutting up is what he means by "joining" them.

Or should he consider all Americans as he conducts the running of his Administration and policies?

Why/why not?
Fuck you.
Obama ran his White House to attack conservatives and white people....so go fuck yourself.

Except that never happened.

Trump needs acceptance so desperately that he does believe he's the president of his base. What he will never believe is that that is only about 35-38%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
It happened almost on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back