President Joe Biden vs. Donald Trump

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I'm surprised there isn't already a thread documenting the polling, and the horse race. This thread can do that if we just post interesting info and it doesn't devolve into . . . what every other thread devolves into. ;)

Latest poll has the President ahead. I'm not a big believer in polls, but a lot of people put stock in them. YMMV.

Last edited:
I find the Dim misuse of polling (especially this far out) pretty damn funny.

Moron libturds dedicate whole threads to such crap. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:
Nikki Haley (a Republican, you know) can't stop talking about an early December poll that has her beating Biden by 17 points.

You were saying?

Aren’t you a Nikki supporter, ya hack twatwaffle?
Only to the extent that it continues the Republicans in Disarray. The longer she is in, the more he has to counter what she says. And that further exposes his mental decline. Plus, she gets under his fake orange skin.

Only to the extent that it continues the Republicans in Disarray. The longer she is in, the more he has to counter what she says. And that further exposes his mental decline. Plus, she gets under his fake orange skin.
So you use a Republican to make your point even though she isn’t supported by me, nor does it serve the purpose of making the point.

Check. You’re brain dead.

So you use a Republican to make your point even though she isn’t supported by me, nor does it serve the purpose of making the point.

Check. You’re brain dead.

Maybe you should get checked for your obvious mental decline. I was countering your wrong statement about Democrats "misuse of polling" with an example of a Republican misusing polling.

Only you aren't mature enough, even at your advanced age, to use 'Democrats'. You opt for 4th grade schoolyard bullshit, which only makes you look like a jackass.

I find the Dim misuse of polling (especially this far out) pretty damn funny.

Moron libturds dedicate whole threads to such crap. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you should get checked for your obvious mental decline. I was countering your wrong statement about Democrats "misuse of polling" with an example of a Republican misusing polling.

You failed. Again. I know. I know. That’s redundant.
Only you aren't mature enough, even at your advanced age, to use 'Democrats'. You opt for 4th grade schoolyard bullshit, which only makes you look like a jackass.
You Democraps are a laugh riot.
Your effort to sternly lecture me into being respectful about Dims is bound to work. Someday. :abgg2q.jpg:

I am so proud to have a man of Joe Biden's character as President Of The United States.

As someone commented: You can literally see this man's pain. He is an excellent human and a fabulous President.

I'm surprised there isn't already a thread documenting the polling, and the horse race. This thread can do that if we just post interesting info and it doesn't devolve into . . . what every other thread devolves into. ;)

Latest poll has the President ahead. I'm not a big believer in polls, but a lot of people put stock in them. YMMV.

This is from NBC news, not Fox news:

Looks like Senile Biden just had a bad week. Wonder if the Egyptian President of Mexico heard about it?

Forum List

Back