Shooter of black Philando Castile was HISPANIC!!! Press censors that fact.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press did the same thing with hispanic george zimmerman. Told us he was white too. Everything is blamed on whitey.

Cop who killed Philando Castile said he was reacting to gun, not race

july 9 2016 The Minnesota police officer who fatally shot a black man during a routine traffic stop said he was reacting to the motorist's gun, not his race.
Officer Jeronimi Yanez, 28, opened fire on Philando Castile after pulling him over for a broken tail light in the Minneapolis suburb of Falcon Heights on Wednesday night.
The 32-year-old's death has been ruled a homicide.
Yanez's attorney, Thomas Kelly, said the St Anthony police officer was reacting to the 'presence of that gun and the display of that gun' when he shot Castile.

Police Chief of Roseville was on CNN kicking his girlfriends ass from one end of the show to other about the lies she told.....sounds like even more of a slam dunk no charges event than jamar clarke.....previous dead celeb in mn

47792713.jpg

Bone-headed decision - sets a dangerous and expensive precedent...

Girlfriend of Philando Castile to receive $800,000 in settlement
Nov. 29, 2017 -- Diamond Reynolds will receive an $800,000 settlement after her boyfriend Philando Castile was shot and killed by a St. Anthony, Minn., police officer last year.
The St. Anthony City Council voted Tuesday to pay Reynolds, 28, and her young daughter, who were both in the car at the time of the shooting, $675,000 in a settlement connected to the July 2016 shooting. She also will receive $125,000 from the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust and the city of Roseville, bringing the total settlement to $800,000. The settlement stems from Reynolds' claims of "emotional distress and false arrest" as she and her daughter, who was 4 years old at the time, were detained and questioned after Castile was shot by officer Jeronimo Yanez.

Girlfriend-of-Philando-Castile-to-receive-800000-in-settlement.jpg

The city council of St. Anthony, Minn., voted to pay $675,000 of an $800,000 settlement to Diamond Reynolds, whose boyfriend, Philando Castile was shot and killed by St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez​

Yanez, 29, shot Castile, 32, in the passenger seat of his vehicle during a traffic stop. The officer was acquitted of three felony criminal charges including one count of second-degree manslaughter and two counts of reckless discharge of a firearm in June. Reynolds streamed the aftermath of the shooting on Facebook Live. "The settlement symbolizes that what happened to my daughter and I on July 6, 2016, was wrong. While no amount of money can change what happened, bring Philando back or erase the pain that my daughter and I continue to suffer, I do hope that closing this chapter will allow us to get our lives back and move forward," Reynolds' attorney said in a statement.

A portion of the settlement will be placed into a trust for Reynolds' daughter and her future educational needs once approved by the court. "The settlement does not assume guilt by any of the named parties, instead the agreement allows the parties to avoid the protracted litigation involved with adjudicating state claims and potential federal civil rights claims, which may have taken years to resolve," the city said. Castile's mother, Valerie Castile, agreed to a $3 million settlement with the city in June.

Girlfriend of Philando Castile to receive $800,000 in settlement

Forum List

Back