Trump demands SC judge Ginsberg resign after she attacks him.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Judges aren't supposed to get into politics. This deserves to be a huge scandal but the press has buried it to help hillary.

'Resign!' Trump Fires Back at Justice Ginsburg - NBC News

july 12 2016 Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump fired back at Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg after she expressed fear over a Trump presidency in interviews.

In a tweet, Trump called Ginsburg's public statements in recent days "dumb" and said "Her mind is shot - resign!"

In interviews with the New York Times and Associated Press, Ginsburg took the unusual step for a justice of weighing in on a candidate in a presidential election year.

"I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president," Ginsburg told the Times in an interview posted online on Sunday.

"For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don't even want to contemplate that," she said, joking that her husband, who died in 2010, would have said, "'Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand.'

Judges aren't supposed to get into politics. This deserves to be a huge scandal but the press has buried it to help hillary.

'Resign!' Trump Fires Back at Justice Ginsburg - NBC News

july 12 2016 Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump fired back at Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg after she expressed fear over a Trump presidency in interviews.

In a tweet, Trump called Ginsburg's public statements in recent days "dumb" and said "Her mind is shot - resign!"

In interviews with the New York Times and Associated Press, Ginsburg took the unusual step for a justice of weighing in on a candidate in a presidential election year.

"I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president," Ginsburg told the Times in an interview posted online on Sunday.

"For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don't even want to contemplate that," she said, joking that her husband, who died in 2010, would have said, "'Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand.'

That would require integrity on the part of the old Marxist twat. She has none, so no chance she will resign.

Of course the press has buried it. It's only the top story on Google News via ABC.

The stupid old biddy just gave Trump every reason to ask her to be recused from every single case his administration, if elected, brings before the court.

What an idiot.

But, I don't know why Trump has to respond to every little fucking tweak. He comes across as petty.

The stupid old biddy just gave Trump every reason to ask her to be recused from every single case his administration, if elected, brings before the court.

What an idiot.

But, I don't know why Trump has to respond to every little fucking tweak. He comes across as petty.

to get her recused from every single case his admin brings before the court.

BRILLIANT.

That's why Trump is who he is.

What an idiot.

BRILLIANT.

But F&B has a point, Trump needs to learn to shut his mouth. Ignore the taunts from the Marxists, wait and use their words against them.

Time to focus on slaughtering Crooked Hillary, as the entitled and above the law plutocrat that she is.

What an idiot.

BRILLIANT.

But F&B has a point, Trump needs to learn to shut his mouth. Ignore the taunts from the Marxists, wait and use their words against them.

Time to focus on slaughtering Crooked Hillary, as the entitled and above the law plutocrat that she is.

That's a lesson Republicans in general need to learn, Dems are good at it, anyone says anything they disagree with or don't like and they just pretend it was never said. Hell, they even treat facts that way.

Poor Little Trumpy. Everyone is so mean to him, and all he's done is win the republican nomination.

Poor, poor Trumpy.

Poor Little Trumpy. Everyone is so mean to him, and all he's done is win the republican nomination.

Poor, poor Trumpy.
SC justices are supposed to NOT comment on political candidates running for office, either in support or opposition. She acted inappropriately, as most liberals do.

Activist SC justices. Always Dem appointments.

Roe v Wade was handed down by Republicans.
The decision was based on the claim that Roe (Norma McCorvey) was raped. This was a lie, and McCorvey is now a pro-life activist since realizing her mistake. It wasn't because of activist justices, it was because of misleading testimony (perjury).
Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”
whether or not she was raped has nothing to donwith the decision.

The decision was based on the claim that Roe (Norma McCorvey) was raped. This was a lie, and McCorvey is now a pro-life activist since realizing her mistake. It wasn't because of activist justices, it was because of misleading testimony (perjury).
Yes, it did.

Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

if the decision hinged on rape why does it apply to all women?

Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.

Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

I'm not interested in arguing the case with you, I'm just responding to Bro's comment and stating facts. Feel free to dig up as many articles as you want but I'm not gonna spend the next hour arguing with you. This thread is not about Roe vs Wade.
what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged

Yes, it did.
cite it in the decision.

what you are doing is lying and then dodging when called on it. this thread isnt about roe v wade, but that doesn't mean you should get to lie unchallenged
Whatever. Enjoy your trolling.

Forum List

Back