shocking new Jan 6 videos Disputes Jan 6 committee

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I have posted shocking video proving Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a Police Lt.
Now that 40,000 hours of video are available, these hours of film prove the Jan 6 crowd were shown into the Capitol by the cops, shook protestors hands, saw protestors restoring things in the Capitol and see the guy with the Horns who was put into prison telling them all to be peaceful.
Watch it yourself.

Now that 40,000 hours of video are available, these hours of film prove the Jan 6 crowd were shown into the Capitol by the cops, shook protestors hands, saw protestors restoring things in the Capitol and see the guy with the Horns who was put into prison telling them all to be peaceful.
Watch it yourself.

Sure. Okay. It refutes the videos of the rioting. Okay. And Ashli with the crowd breaking things screaming threatening the lives of people behind barricaded doors. Okay.

Sure. Okay. It refutes the videos of the rioting. Okay. And Ashli with the crowd breaking things screaming threatening the lives of people behind barricaded doors. Okay.
Ashli Babbit what was inside halls Congress.png

Look at everyone welcoming your people in.

Watch it yourself.

I suppose Vlad tells you their was no fighting in the Vietnam war because this picture was discovered.

Trump logic in action. Lol.

30e3ff16592c8205b67a81d34f1c7783.jpg

One person broke the window that Ashli was boosted up into. She hit him hard enough trying to prevent this his glasses were knocked off. For this she was murdered by a person supposedly there to save lives, not take lives.

As you admit, it refutes the photos taken at the Capitol with videos proving the people there were actually protesting. They could not ever have overturned any election. In fact the cops helped them.

One person broke the window that Ashli was boosted up into. She hit him hard enough trying to prevent this his glasses were knocked off. For this she was murdered by a person supposedly there to save lives, not take lives.

She wasn't murdered. Murder is a legal term. If she had been murdered, the cop would be in jail subsequent to the investigation that took place.

Now, tell me how it was covered up by the deep state like you have been trained to do.

She wasn't murdered. Murder is a legal term. If she had been murdered, the cop would be in jail subsequent to the investigation that took place.

Now, tell me how it was covered up by the deep state like you have been trained to do.
She was not a threat. He was steady in his aim. Before he saw her, he aimed his gun. He premeditated murdered her.

She was not a threat. He was steady in his aim. Before he saw her, he aimed his gun. He premeditated murdered her.
If she wasn't a threat then the cop you hate would have been convicted of murder instead of cleared.

An experienced shooter would be steady with his aim.

Again, the courts disagree with you.

What Boss?
The one you work for.

Sorry if I am wrong but I expect anyone who believes new footage somehow negates all the old footage is either a Russian/china troll or the biggest idiot in America.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. Am I wrong?

As you admit, it refutes the photos taken at the Capitol with videos proving the people there were actually protesting. They could not ever have overturned any election. In fact the cops helped them.
Nope. It was a mocking comment.

"Sure. Okay. It refutes the videos of the rioting. Okay. And Ashli with the crowd breaking things screaming threatening the lives of people behind barricaded doors. Okay."

"Sure. Okay. It refutes the videos of the rioting. Okay. And Ashli with the crowd breaking things screaming threatening the lives of people behind barricaded doors. Okay."
She hit a man breaking the window. So is that why she was murdered?

She hit a man breaking the window. So is that why she was murdered?

Nope. She was entering a spot defended by a barricade and an officer with a gun who kept telling her and others he'd shoot. He was protecting the lives of elected officials who were being herded into safe areas because of the riot and threats posed.

pretty simple

Forum List

Back