trump co-defendant appears to threaten witness and may lose bond or get second indictment

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

She is Ye's publicist, so I guess you can figure that this was to be expected. It seems MAGA world works on threats and intimidation? Maybe she has been watching trump get away with intimidating language and figures she will give it a shot also? I hope the judge sees the seriousness of her threat and revokes her bond. Maybe a couple days in jail will open her eyes?

Is he is not, the justice system is not working as it should.

She is Ye's publicist, so I guess you can figure that this was to be expected. It seems MAGA world works on threats and intimidation? Maybe she has been watching trump get away with intimidating language and figures she will give it a shot also? I hope the judge sees the seriousness of her threat and revokes her bond. Maybe a couple days in jail will open her eyes?

More comic book articles using the words "may" and "maybe" and "possibly" from jimboliar. These are key words in his campaigning for Trump that make people want to vote for him.
Thanks again jimboliar! Your Trumpy will win for sure!

Hahahahahahaha jimboliar using the word "justice"....funny!

If Trump is thrown in jail for threatening, the entire country will erupt in support of him.

The situation is close to becoming lawless and out of control. Biden and his government are aware that they must step softly!

None of those people should be walking free. This guy is an unhinged maniac.

If Trump is thrown in jail for threatening, the entire country will erupt in support of him.

The situation is close to becoming lawless and out of control. Biden and his government are aware that they must step softly!
The DOJ must prosecute crimes, particularly these that threaten the foundations of the country,

If Ye did threaten a witness, put her in jail waiting trial.

More comic book articles using the words "may" and "maybe" and "possibly" from jimboliar. These are key words in his campaigning for Trump that make people want to vote for him.
Thanks again jimboliar! Your Trumpy will win for sure!
What would the GET TRUMPERS do without 'may' 'possibly' 'thought about' 'wanted to' 'was going to' 'almost' .....etc etc ec................................

I am convinced that the entire purpose behind these threats and intimidation, by both trump and his fellow criminals, is to test the judicial system to see just how far the judges will allow them to go. This woman basically said what she would do to Ruby Freeman. This is text book witness intimidation and crazy as Kanye himself.

I am convinced that the entire purpose behind these threats and intimidation, by both trump and his fellow criminals, is to test the judicial system to see just how far the judges will allow them to go. This woman basically said what she would do to Ruby Freeman. This is text book witness intimidation and crazy as Kanye himself.
Oh come on jimboliar....you Dimtards are the most lawbreaking people on the face of the earth. Pretending like you care anything about the judicial system is like pretending Joey Capone isn't a mafia boss.
You really are comical jimboliar.

When salon.com says you APPEAR TO do something, I start to hear scraping noises coming from the bottom of a barrel somewhere.

Forum List

Back