She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

If I were stupid enough to follow you, I'd be walking in circles and thinking men were women. No thanks.
Well then you wouldn’t be doing a very good job following. Do yourself a favor and ask questions when you’re confused instead of making assumptions that are wrong more often than not.

No genius, that would not include women with penis'
Are you sure? My iPhone shows different ;).

1656522883817.png

Real people yes. Real women no. It is your side stating that trans women are real women.
I’ve only said that trans women are trans women. The only “side” I have is my own. If you take issue with something I say then let’s talk it out but I’m not going to argue for some imaginary “side”

Are we sure Hillary didn't say A woman was going to die?

She does have a very uncanny way of predicting suicides.

No, Logic would say that I mean trans when I say trans
Incorrect.
You agreed that real women don’t have penises. Then you said trans women do, though. Try to keep up here, okay? That means trans women are not real women.
Not real = fake.
That’s actual logic.
You’re just too far lost in PC land that you can’t admit it.
:itsok:

Incorrect.
You agreed that real women don’t have penises. Then you said trans women do, though. Try to keep up here, okay? That means trans women are not real women.
Not real = fake.
That’s actual logic.
You’re just too far lost in PC land that you can’t admit it.
:itsok:
You’re the one using the term “real women” without going dow the rabbit hole of semantics I agreed with the premise of what you were saying but later clarified that both are real…. One is naturally born female and the others transition

Forum List

Back