She's back, Hillary making a prediction that women are going to die(does this include women with penis') because of Roe being overturned.

“Better racial elements to our society”. Must have been part of the Negro Project. Why do modern day Blacks stand and defend someone like this?
Because they are F'n stupid and made that way. Stupid people will vote stupidly.

History... Connected: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America w/ Charlotte Iserbyt​

Biology and psychology have identified gender dysphoria in many people which is why our understanding and terminology have evolved. You’ll catch up one of these days, just keep following me, I’ll show you the way.
The terminology and understanding is strictly ideological.

You are lost

Yes, but only one is a real woman. The other is a man with psychological issues.
That’s how you decide to label them. I don’t see the point in trying to belittle them. As somebody who supports liberty and freedom and acceptance I’m more inclined to just call it as it is and not pass judgment.

You have yet to show you have the intellectual capacity to “school” me, kid. Trying to convince me that women have dicks is not “schooling”, it’s gaslighting.
I’m not trying to convince you of that or anything else. Trans women have dicks that’s just a simple fact.

Stating accurate fact is not belittling
Good, then state accurate facts. You don’t know if somebody is pretending or if they genuinely feel a certain way… you saying they are pretending is subjective. The facts are they were born male and transitioned to female and are now trans women. transvestites/cross dressers, yes you could accurately say they are pretending

Good, then state accurate facts. You don’t know if somebody is pretending or if they genuinely feel a certain way… you saying they are pretending is subjective. The facts are they were born male and transitioned to female and are now trans women. transvestites/cross dressers, yes you could accurately say they are pretending
They pretend and genuinely feeling a certian way does not make you that way

Look out, ladies. When Hillary Clinton predicts someone will die...she is always right...
Or she is going to make it happen.

That’s how you decide to label them. I don’t see the point in trying to belittle them. As somebody who supports liberty and freedom and acceptance I’m more inclined to just call it as it is and not pass judgment.
By your own admission, "trans" women are fake women, i.e. not real.
Do you think real women can have a penis?
Of course not.

d4ms1wx-6abb7cd9-40bd-4396-8500-8e4ba23a3749.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back