Sherman is a Punk...

Assholes probably saw that he went to high school in Compton and judged him. Of course his high school has one of the best football programs in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Sherman is the exact opposite of Russell Wilson......

How so? He is smart, helps with the Seattle Children's Hospital. I would say they were similar.
Crabtree smacked him in the face. And Sherman is the best.

I think some of the white people are scared of the smart black man.

Why would I be proud of Russell Wilson if I were "scared of the smart black man"? Is Wilson not "authentically black" enough for you? :cuckoo:

Anyway, In my OPINION - Sherman is a loud mouth, insecure loser. He took an awesome moment for his team and made it all about himself...........:lame2:

Rightwingers crack me up, a couple of days ago, Fox Newstainment was defending Christi-bully, they said something like liberals can't handle it when an alpha-male exerts himself in an effeminate atmosphere but-----but when a black man shows his alpha, the twinks call him a punk...??? -pewsh!-
Whoda thunk?

How so? He is smart, helps with the Seattle Children's Hospital. I would say they were similar.

Why would I be proud of Russell Wilson if I were "scared of the smart black man"? Is Wilson not "authentically black" enough for you? :cuckoo:

Anyway, In my OPINION - Sherman is a loud mouth, insecure loser. He took an awesome moment for his team and made it all about himself...........:lame2:

I wasn't saying you per se. ;)
Loser? Crabtree had it coming. He has been trashing Sherman the whole season, he face masked him and slapped him when Sherman told him good game. Sherman just made the play that sent them to the Super Bowl, and he did it against Crabtree.
Why isn't anyone talking about what Crabtree did? Tell me that?
And is Wilson light enough for you to like, asshole?
I notice all you dipshits calling him a loser or a thug. Of course you don't mention he is the best at his position right now, he has a Masters from Standford, you know that private school that is one of the best colleges in the country. He was second in his class in high school.
Like he said in his article, judge him by what he does everyday, not what he says right after sending his team to the Super Bowl.

So maybe you are scared of the smart black man. You never even bothered to look into it, just judged. So I will assume you are pointless until you comment on Crabtree.

Oh! And that loser is probably crying over everyone's comments in his mansion while he prepares to play in Super Bowl.

Yawn....playing the race card, again? pathetic...:cuckoo:

Sherman acted like a jerk. I don't care about all the "good" things he's done in his life, how big his "mansion" is, or how educated he is. I am judging him based upon his actions after the game yesterday.

He had his moment of glory in the spotlight. He just made the deciding play that sent his team to the Superbowl. It's every players dream! He is the first player the network is interviewing after the game.

So what did he do? Did he congratulate his team? the fans? Show a bit of happiness or gratefulness?? nope...he made it all about HIM and his unresolved anger issues with another player. It was pathetic and immature. He went from hero to zero in 30 seconds. He showed that he is an insecure person that lacks emotional intelligence.

As for Crabtree, I didn't see him getting interviewed. I didn't see him making an ass of himself on national television. He might be a jerk too, but he didn't show it yesterday.

Go Broncos!!!

:thup:

Rightwingers crack me up, a couple of days ago, Fox Newstainment was defending Christi-bully, they said something like liberals can't handle it when an alpha-male exerts himself in an effeminate atmosphere but-----but when a black man shows his alpha, the twinks call him a punk...??? -pewsh!
Whoda thunk?

He showed his "alpha?" :rofl:

He showed us his soiled diaper......

I'm glad you brought up Russell Wilson...

...The city of Seattle is fortunate to have Russell Wilson as an adopted son but-----but do you know where Wilson comes from?
His great-great-Grandfather was a slave,
his Grandfather was the President of Norfolk State University and-----and played baseball and basketball for Kentucky State University,
his father played football and baseball for Dartmouth, and the San Diego Chargers and-----and was a lawyer of some note.
Wilson's brother played football and baseball at the college level and...
...and his sister has signed a letter of intent to play basketball at Stanford.
Before being drafted by the Baltimore Orioles Russell Wilson was drafted by the-----by the, wait for it, by the Colorado Rockies...

Want to know Russell Wilson? First, learn about his father - NFL - Sporting News

David Steele Sporting News
Jan 17, 2014

Ask those who knew Russell Wilson growing up why the Seattle Seahawks quarterback is the way he is, and before long they're not talking about Russell Wilson anymore. They're talking about Harrison B. Wilson III, his father.

Or Harry B., as his classmates and teammates on the baseball and football teams at Dartmouth referred to him. Or, "H.B. Productions,'' as former NFL linebacker Reggie Williams called him when they played together at Dartmouth in the 1970s.

"All the things you heard about him with his teammates, all the things you heard about him from everyone at that school?'' said Williams, who played 14 years with the Bengals and was on both their Super Bowl teams. "Russell is everything that his father was, on the football field and in academic and social settings.''

More

OMG, is that a picture of the punk, Richard Sherman, making some of Seattle's Children's Hospital children's holiday dreams come true?

No, that's a picture of Richard Sherman making Michael Crabtree's new year a nightmare but-----but this is...
1508535_10151786868377061_377613919_n.jpg

December 20, 2013

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

:)

peace...

Richard Sherman is the man and you're just a hypocritical hater running your mouth too.

The difference is that he walks the walk.

BTW you really shouldn't be allowed to comment about anything football related ever again after all that Tim Tebow ball washing you did. What team does he play for again? What's that? He's out of the league just like I predicted? That's what I thought lol. You're lucky Elway knows what the fuck he's doing otherwise your adopted team wouldn't even be going to the Super Bowl. Now before you go all "Patriot butthurt blah blah blah" have an honest moment with yourself and recognize that the Patriots really had no business being in that game to begin with and that I've been saying Brady is done for a while now.

But hey there's always the glory days.....

adam-vinatieri-2001-divisional-playoffs-vs-oakland-raiders.jpg

:lmao:

I wasn't saying you per se. ;)

Loser? Crabtree had it coming. He has been trashing Sherman the whole season, he face masked him and slapped him when Sherman told him good game. Sherman just made the play that sent them to the Super Bowl, and he did it against Crabtree.

Why isn't anyone talking about what Crabtree did? Tell me that?

And is Wilson light enough for you to like, asshole?

I notice all you dipshits calling him a loser or a thug. Of course you don't mention he is the best at his position right now, he has a Masters from Standford, you know that private school that is one of the best colleges in the country. He was second in his class in high school.

Like he said in his article, judge him by what he does everyday, not what he says right after sending his team to the Super Bowl.

So maybe you are scared of the smart black man. You never even bothered to look into it, just judged. So I will assume you are pointless until you comment on Crabtree.

Oh! And that loser is probably crying over everyone's comments in his mansion while he prepares to play in Super Bowl.

Yawn....playing the race card, again? pathetic...:cuckoo:

Sherman acted like a jerk. I don't care about all the "good" things he's done in his life, how big his "mansion" is, or how educated he is. I am judging him based upon his actions after the game yesterday.

He had his moment of glory in the spotlight. He just made the deciding play that sent his team to the Superbowl. It's every players dream! He is the first player the network is interviewing after the game.

So what did he do? Did he congratulate his team? the fans? Show a bit of happiness or gratefulness?? nope...he made it all about HIM and his unresolved anger issues with another player. It was pathetic and immature. He went from hero to zero in 30 seconds. He showed that he is an insecure person that lacks emotional intelligence.

As for Crabtree, I didn't see him getting interviewed. I didn't see him making an ass of himself on national television. He might be a jerk too, but he didn't show it yesterday.

Go Broncos!!!

:thup:

You played the race card, prick. I just threw your statement back in your face.
And Crabtree did make an ass of himself, multiple times. You are just too much of hack to look it up. Go away until you do.

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

This has to do with something Crabtree said about Sherman back in the summer.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

81413925.jpg

Jan 19, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (25) gets shoved in the face by San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree (15) while trying to shake hands after an interception by Seahawks outside linebacker Malcolm Smith (not pictured) during the second half of the 2013 NFC Championship football game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports​

hahaha - big whoopiedoo about gaming your longtime rival? - are you kidding me?

Manning gets his licks in by being analytical then beating you, Sherman gets his licks in by being emotional then beating you - there's a guy that's a member of the same athletic club I belong to, he's a former Iowa Hawkeye LB (now an MD) this guy pumps himself up by inventing a reason to temporarily hate the person he's competing with - foosball, tiddlywinks, pick-up basketball, whatever. Point is, self-motivated people have all kinds of 'personal' methods for rising to the task.
So long as Sherman walks the walk...
...LMAO at the twinks that can't handle his brashness, Erin Andrews OTOH...
...here's what Erin Andrews tweeted:

✔ @ErinAndrews Follow Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight
11:31 PM - 19 Jan 2014

911 Retweets 745 favorites

It was after Sherman was taunting him, gosh, no class, and you defend it.

I don't care who you are a fan of, and you are nothing but a fair weather bandwagon fan, you don't approve of such childish behavior.

Sherman has earned his right to be an asshole, and the rest of America has a right to judge him on his being an asshole.

Seattle is a class city and this is a classless act, and I am sure it is about Sherman and his branding, but this is stupid.

Also most wide receivers and defensive backs will tell you they are the best.

...The city of Seattle is fortunate to have Russell Wilson as an adopted son but-----but do you know where Wilson comes from?
his Grandfather was the President of Norfolk State University and-----and played baseball and basketball for Kentucky State University,
his father played football and baseball for Dartmouth, and the San Diego Chargers and-----and was a lawyer of some note.
Before being drafted by the Baltimore Orioles Russell Wilson was drafted by the-----by the, wait for it, by the Colorado Rockies...

Want to know Russell Wilson? First, learn about his father - NFL - Sporting News

Jan 17, 2014

Ask those who knew Russell Wilson growing up why the Seattle Seahawks quarterback is the way he is, and before long they're not talking about Russell Wilson anymore. They're talking about Harrison B. Wilson III, his father.

Or Harry B., as his classmates and teammates on the baseball and football teams at Dartmouth referred to him. Or, "H.B. Productions,'' as former NFL linebacker Reggie Williams called him when they played together at Dartmouth in the 1970s.

"All the things you heard about him with his teammates, all the things you heard about him from everyone at that school?'' said Williams, who played 14 years with the Bengals and was on both their Super Bowl teams. "Russell is everything that his father was, on the football field and in academic and social settings.''

More

Russell Wilson is a class act, what Sherman did was classless.

NBCSN is reporting that Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at a charity event last year.

He also said something Sherman wouldn't repeat.
No one is bring up the crap Crabtree pulled in that game.

Jan 17, 2014

More

Please.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

81413925.jpg

Jan 19, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (25) gets shoved in the face by San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree (15) while trying to shake hands after an interception by Seahawks outside linebacker Malcolm Smith (not pictured) during the second half of the 2013 NFC Championship football game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports​

Manning gets his licks in by being analytical then beating you, Sherman gets his licks in by being emotional then beating you - there's a guy that's a member of the same athletic club I belong to, he's a former Iowa Hawkeye LB (now an MD) this guy pumps himself up by inventing a reason to temporarily hate the person he's competing with - foosball, tiddlywinks, pick-up basketball, whatever. Point is, self-motivated people have all kinds of 'personal' methods for rising to the task.

✔ @ErinAndrews Follow Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight

I don't care who you are a fan of, and you are nothing but a fair weather bandwagon fan, you don't approve of such childish behavior.

Sherman has earned his right to be an asshole, and the rest of America has a right to judge him on his being an asshole.

Seattle is a class city and this is a classless act, and I am sure it is about Sherman and his branding, but this is stupid.

Crabtree started all this awhile ago, and made many cheap shots in that game. Also smacked Sherman right before the interview.
Sherman isn't classless. He was pissed and excited about winning the game. Get over it, and stop excusing Crabtree. It would have been classless if Sherman punched him back, but he didn't.
He said something in the moment and he apologized. Where is Crabtree's apology? Post it, or shut it.

Jan 17, 2014

More

Please.

Sorry, but Sherman was classless last night. You don't like how other people see him? Too bad, that is the price you pay for his being an asshole.

Please.

Sorry, but Sherman was classless last night. You don't like how other people see him? Too bad, that is the price you pay for his being an asshole.

Where are your comments about the face mask, the slapping, and the incident in Arizona? I will wait.
Sherman May be an asshole, but he wasn't yesterday. He apologized and an asshole would have punched Crabtree in the face..... Which he deserved.
Everyone is talking about Sherman, but none of you are calling out Crabtree and his horrible sportsmanship. Where are your whines about that?

81413925.jpg

Crabtree started all this awhile ago, and made many cheap shots in that game. Also smacked Sherman right before the interview.
Sherman isn't classless. He was pissed and excited about winning the game. Get over it, and stop excusing Crabtree. It would have been classless if Sherman punched him back, but he didn't.
He said something in the moment and he apologized. Where is Crabtree's apology? Post it, or shut it.

I didn't excuse anyone, Sherman is concerned about his brand and he said what he said to cement his brand, he is a smart guy and he is playing games and people have a right to think he is an asshole. And I believe Sherman likes it that way, otherwise he would never have gone up to Kapernick and do the double choke sign, nor would he spoke to Brady the way he did after they beat New England. It is all about branding and Sherman loves it.

Where are the questions about the player in warm ups maybe making a cheap shot at Lane on the sidelines?

I didn't excuse anyone, Sherman is concerned about his brand and he said what he said to cement his brand, he is a smart guy and he is playing games and people have a right to think he is an asshole. And I believe Sherman likes it that way, otherwise he would never have gone up to Kapernick and do the double choke sign, nor would he spoke to Brady the way he did after they beat New England. It is all about branding and Sherman loves it.

Yeah you did, when you said nothing about it.
I already agreed Sherman was an asshole. He wasn't yesterday, an aashole would have punched Crabtree.

Forum List

Back