Sherman is a Punk...

My hearing is not the best, but I couldn't understand ONE word the thug said. I thought he was some kind of feriner.

That thug has a Masters degree. He curse once. Go away racist, you are drunk.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

"He curse once"?... :rofl:

"you are drunk" is Projection Illustrated. :thup:

:)

peace...

Sorry I forgot didn't, a typo. OMG!

Seriously, are you 12?

what-s-the-story-behind-sherman-s-beef-with-crabtree-012014

Notice that Sherman is holding out his hand as Craptree is pushing Sherman in the face.

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

peace...

You are wrong about him

You are wrong about his post game 'rant.'

You need only listen to Erin Andrews' explanation of what happened and the context of the interview to know you are wrong.

Now, be a man and admit you were wrong.

Unless you do this you will indict YOURSELF as a shum dit.

Sherman is a great guy who was disrespected by Crabtree when they were both at some event in the summer.

When you judge him based on his ON FIELD actions you will agree he is a man playing a man's game.

Off the field he is a gentleman.

He had just made the play that sent his team to the friggin SUPER BOWL.

he had exacted revenge against the despised player who had dissed him six months ago.

He was seconds removed from maybe thE defining moment in his professional athletic career and was filled with emotion.

What's YOUR excuse for being wrong?

Richard Sherman Tells His Side in Sports Illustrated Column

By Greg Pollowitz
January 20, 2014 11:41 AM

In his own words:

‘To Those Who Would Call Me a Thug or Worse …’

I show passion on the football field—but that’s only a small part of who I am. If you want to judge me, I can handle it.

What a night, and what a finish.

Near midnight I still had about 70 unread text messages from friends and family, most of which read, “Best interview ever!” Many of my Twitter mentions were less supportive. My body ached. I was thrilled and proud and upset, all at once.

Here’s what happened …

I spent most of the game on an island: I was targeted only twice during the entire NFC Championship. The first produced a BS holding call against me; the second ended the game. Michael Crabtree stutter-stepped out of his break on first down and sprinted toward the end zone. I was in good position for a pick until he pushed me in the back. My interception became a tip and an interception for Malcolm Smith in the end zone.

Game over. The Seahawks are in the Super Bowl.

I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.” That’s when he shoved my face, and that’s when I went off.

I threw a choking sign at 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Why? Because he decided he was going to try the guy he was avoiding all game, because, I don’t know, he’s probably not paying attention for the game-winning play. C’mon, you’re better than that.

The rest here.

Richard Sherman Tells His Side in Sports Illustrated Column | National Review Online

Sherman makes the play of the game, loses it on TV | FOX Sports on MSN

And even later he didn't have the good sense of a 2-year-old to say "sorry" to that Woman when he was doing the post game interview at the booth.

Fuck him... I Hope the Broncos Brutalize the Seaguls in two weeks. :thup:

You can't bring the 12th man to Metlife with you.

peace...

You are wrong about him

You are wrong about his post game 'rant.'

You need only listen to Erin Andrews' explanation of what happened and the context of the interview to know you are wrong.

Now, be a man and admit you were wrong.

Unless you do this you will indict YOURSELF as a shum dit.

Sherman is a great guy who was disrespected by Crabtree when they were both at some event in the summer.

When you judge him based on his ON FIELD actions you will agree he is a man playing a man's game.

Off the field he is a gentleman.

He had just made the play that sent his team to the friggin SUPER BOWL.

he had exacted revenge against the despised player who had dissed him six months ago.

He was seconds removed from maybe thE defining moment in his professional athletic career and was filled with emotion.

What's YOUR excuse for being wrong?

Sherman is the best lock down corner in the NFL. Kaepernick was scared to throw his way all game. He only tested him twice. First time Sherman drew a flag for holding. Second time Sherman tips the ball to Smith as pretty as you please. He has made the same exact play with the game on the line earlier in the season.

That said Richard upon reflection would probably wish he had kept some of his anger with Crabtree to himself...maybe wrote about it in his S I gig. He added an uneccessary negative spin on what was a tremendous achievement. I as a fan and ardent supporter of the Seahawks on the internets am dissappointed in how he represented the team on national tv.

Trash talkin' is just a fact of daily life.
Funny how trash-talkers criticize a trash-talker about talking trash.
I just love pointing out classic HYPOCRISY........

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

This has to do with something Crabtree said about Sherman back in the summer.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

81413925.jpg

Jan 19, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (25) gets shoved in the face by San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree (15) while trying to shake hands after an interception by Seahawks outside linebacker Malcolm Smith (not pictured) during the second half of the 2013 NFC Championship football game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports​

hahaha - big whoopiedoo about gaming your longtime rival? - are you kidding me?

Manning gets his licks in by being analytical then beating you, Sherman gets his licks in by being emotional then beating you - there's a guy that's a member of the same athletic club I belong to, he's a former Iowa Hawkeye LB (now an MD) this guy pumps himself up by inventing a reason to temporarily hate the person he's competing with - foosball, tiddlywinks, pick-up basketball, whatever. Point is, self-motivated people have all kinds of 'personal' methods for rising to the task.
So long as Sherman walks the walk...
...LMAO at the twinks that can't handle his brashness, Erin Andrews OTOH...
...here's what Erin Andrews tweeted:

✔ @ErinAndrews Follow Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight
11:31 PM - 19 Jan 2014

911 Retweets 745 favorites

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

Fuck him.

peace...

81413925.jpg

Jan 19, 2014; Seattle, WA, USA; Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman (25) gets shoved in the face by San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree (15) while trying to shake hands after an interception by Seahawks outside linebacker Malcolm Smith (not pictured) during the second half of the 2013 NFC Championship football game at CenturyLink Field. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports​

hahaha - big whoopiedoo about gaming your longtime rival? - are you kidding me?

Manning gets his licks in by being analytical then beating you, Sherman gets his licks in by being emotional then beating you - there's a guy that's a member of the same athletic club I belong to, he's a former Iowa Hawkeye LB (now an MD) this guy pumps himself up by inventing a reason to temporarily hate the person he's competing with - foosball, tiddlywinks, pick-up basketball, whatever. Point is, self-motivated people have all kinds of 'personal' methods for rising to the task.
So long as Sherman walks the walk...
...LMAO at the twinks that can't handle his brashness, Erin Andrews OTOH...
...here's what Erin Andrews tweeted:

✔ @ErinAndrews Follow Ha! Not even close! Loved the emotion! #nocliche Can't wait for NY RT @fawcett_is_2k: I'm sorry @RSherman_25 scared you tonight
11:31 PM - 19 Jan 2014

911 Retweets 745 favorites

Great Pic !! Too bad Sherman didn't have a blown up copy of it to point to at his after game interview. It would have put his crazy words into context. Oh well at least now he has something factual to steer his critics towards as they try to label him the second coming of satan.

Sherman is the exact opposite of Russell Wilson......

How so? He is smart, helps with the Seattle Children's Hospital. I would say they were similar.
Crabtree smacked him in the face. And Sherman is the best.

I think some of the white people are scared of the smart black man.

It was Classless and he lacks Self-Control...

peace...

^^^ scared of the smart black man.
What he said will never compare to the garbage that has come out of your mouth.

How so? He is smart, helps with the Seattle Children's Hospital. I would say they were similar.

Why would I be proud of Russell Wilson if I were "scared of the smart black man"? Is Wilson not "authentically black" enough for you? :cuckoo:

Anyway, In my OPINION - Sherman is a loud mouth, insecure loser. He took an awesome moment for his team and made it all about himself...........:lame2:

Fuck him.

peace...

[MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION]

I'm the best.

Dawg!

I hope Manning hangs 500 yards on the classless Seabuzzards...

I doubt Manning would put up 500 yards if the Super Bowl were a Best of 7!

I thought what Sherman did was tacky, but I was a hell of a lot more disgusted by reports of Seahawks fans throwing popcorn at Bowman as he was carted off the field.

Richard Sherman Tells His Side in Sports Illustrated Column

By Greg Pollowitz
January 20, 2014 11:41 AM

In his own words:

‘To Those Who Would Call Me a Thug or Worse …’

I show passion on the football field—but that’s only a small part of who I am. If you want to judge me, I can handle it.

What a night, and what a finish.

Near midnight I still had about 70 unread text messages from friends and family, most of which read, “Best interview ever!” Many of my Twitter mentions were less supportive. My body ached. I was thrilled and proud and upset, all at once.

Here’s what happened …

I spent most of the game on an island: I was targeted only twice during the entire NFC Championship. The first produced a BS holding call against me; the second ended the game. Michael Crabtree stutter-stepped out of his break on first down and sprinted toward the end zone. I was in good position for a pick until he pushed me in the back. My interception became a tip and an interception for Malcolm Smith in the end zone.

Game over. The Seahawks are in the Super Bowl.

I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and said, “Good game, good game.” That’s when he shoved my face, and that’s when I went off.

I threw a choking sign at 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Why? Because he decided he was going to try the guy he was avoiding all game, because, I don’t know, he’s probably not paying attention for the game-winning play. C’mon, you’re better than that.

The rest here.

Richard Sherman Tells His Side in Sports Illustrated Column | National Review Online

That WAS a blatant hold. It was the right call.

And he didn't have to do it. It was 3rd down, and the pass wouldn't have been enough to move the chains if he'd kept his mitts off him and made the tackle. The 49ers marched 90 yards to score a TD and make it 10-0.

He is a punk.

Mals is not though, hes a completely normal and well adjusted guy - he only plays a punk when hes anonymous on the internets so he can vent and then be normal again. Shame on Sherman.

Why would I be proud of Russell Wilson if I were "scared of the smart black man"? Is Wilson not "authentically black" enough for you? :cuckoo:

Anyway, In my OPINION - Sherman is a loud mouth, insecure loser. He took an awesome moment for his team and made it all about himself...........:lame2:

I wasn't saying you per se. ;)
Loser? Crabtree had it coming. He has been trashing Sherman the whole season, he face masked him and slapped him when Sherman told him good game. Sherman just made the play that sent them to the Super Bowl, and he did it against Crabtree.
Why isn't anyone talking about what Crabtree did? Tell me that?
And is Wilson light enough for you to like, asshole?
I notice all you dipshits calling him a loser or a thug. Of course you don't mention he is the best at his position right now, he has a Masters from Standford, you know that private school that is one of the best colleges in the country. He was second in his class in high school.
Like he said in his article, judge him by what he does everyday, not what he says right after sending his team to the Super Bowl.

So maybe you are scared of the smart black man. You never even bothered to look into it, just judged. So I will assume you are pointless until you comment on Crabtree.

Oh! And that loser is probably crying over everyone's comments in his mansion while he prepares to play in Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back