Sherman is a Punk...

My hearing is not the best, but I couldn't understand ONE word the thug said. I thought he was some kind of feriner.

G.T. is a Sucker Punching Faggot and can explain to you what another Sucker Punching Faggot is saying... Ask him. :thup:

Sherman is G.T.'s Hero now that the Cheatriots were so Clearly Embarrassed in D-Town yesterday. :lol:

:)

peace...

Sherman will look back on his "interview" and feel embarrassment for a very long time. The problem is that nobody knew squat about what he was talking about. I guess Crabtree called Richard "Average" or "Pedestrian" in some stupid twitter exchange in the last several days. It was extremely ignorant to carry that insult fest onto the national stage in front of millions of people that didn't have a cue why he was being such an asshole to the pretty white lady with the microphone. Obviously Sherman isn't as smart as he would like the world to believe. I think he should go to North Korea with Rodman.

Sherman needs to go on SNL this coming Saturday. I have the perfect skit for him. He has just won the NFC Championship and the are interviewing him breaking into a downtown Seattle store window and stealing a television yelling about Crabtree to the pretty white TV announcer on the sidewalk.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
My hearing is not the best, but I couldn't understand ONE word the thug said. I thought he was some kind of feriner.

G.T. is a Sucker Punching Faggot and can explain to you what another Sucker Punching Faggot is saying... Ask him. :thup:

Sherman is G.T.'s Hero now that the Cheatriots were so Clearly Embarrassed in D-Town yesterday. :lol:

peace...

Why are you so obsessed with gay people and GT? It's very weird.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

Sherman will look back on his "interview" and feel embarrassment for a very long time. The problem is that nobody knew squat about what he was talking about. I guess Crabtree called Richard "Average" or "Pedestrian" in some stupid twitter exchange in the last several days. It was extremely ignorant to carry that insult fest onto the national stage in front of millions of people that didn't have a cue why he was being such an asshole to the pretty white lady with the microphone. Obviously Sherman isn't as smart as he would like the world to believe. I think he should go to North Korea with Rodman.

After he plays in the Super Bowl. ;)

You can take them out of the hood and into the NFL / NBA

But they will always have the hood mentality. ... :cool:

And make more than you will ever dream of. ;)

peace...

Why are you so obsessed with gay people and GT? It's very weird.

What does this have to do with Gay people?... :dunno:

peace...

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

This has to do with something Crabtree said about Sherman back in the summer.

They talked to the woman (Erin ... ??) who interviewed Sherman on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. She didn't seem upset about it. In fact, she said she'd like to see him go off like that again. It's great TV.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

Sherman needs to go on SNL this coming Saturday. I have the perfect skit for him. He has just won the NFC Championship and the are interviewing him breaking into a downtown Seattle store window and stealing a television yelling about Crabtree to the pretty white TV announcer on the sidewalk.

Yeah yeah! And when someone throws the TV to his friend, he intercepts it and runs out of the area with his sprinter speed, all the while yelling...."I'M THE GREATEST CORNER IN THE GAME!":lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Manning hangs 500 yards on the classless Seabuzzards...

You can take them out of the hood and into the NFL / NBA

But they will always have the hood mentality. ... :cool:

By the way, Sherman was second in his class in high school and has a Masters degree from Standford. How about you?

You are just a racist prick.

He has no Class... Don't defend it. :thup:

Anyone who screams "I'm the best" anything like that is dbag.

Fuck him.

peace...

Wow! A jock talking trash after shutting down the opposite team.
And you shouldn't call anyone classless.

That thug has a Masters degree. He didn't curse once. Go away racist, you are drunk.

Last edited:

That thug has a Masters degree. He curse once. Go away racist, you are drunk.

"He curse once"?... :rofl:

"you are drunk" is Projection Illustrated. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back