Share Your Fears and Phobias

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I figured that this would be a good topic to start since it's getting closer to Halloween. I'm a severely afraid of clowns and balloons and I have a great dislike for snakes and certain kinds of spiders. I also have a severe Ommetaphobia, which I didn't know existed until recently which explains why since from the time I was a little kid, I couldn't stand to touch my eyes or have other people touch my eyes. I couldn't even talk about anything related to them (or type about it) or watch people touch their eyes and eyelids and eyelashes,.. but that's recently been getting better.

That's because I slowly want to expose myself since if I ever have a problem with my eyes I want to be able to the let the eye doctor check them out and touch them. I also used to have a fear of falling nuts, but now as long as I'm wearing a hat I'm pretty good about that. :) (Unless I'm having a picnic then I won't sit underneath an oak tree as I don't want to be startled or have nuts in my food, and I'm not really afraid of them anymore as I'll collect nuts for the squirrels if I'm wearing something on my head, I just don't like them. At least the bigger nuts and black walnuts because I have a low tolerance to pain.)

• Banned
nasty people, the lot of em.
Crackheads that bath in shitty little sinks in shitty little trailers. Putting together machinery that will have you 100ft from the ground? Hell no.
Fuck carnies

Well in that case I can definitely agree with that and I just thought of something else that absolutely terrifies me.

They are pretty damn scary :omg:

carnies.jpg

nasty people, the lot of em.
Crackheads that bath in shitty little sinks in shitty little trailers. Putting together machinery that will have you 100ft from the ground? Hell no.
Fuck carnies
Carnies at county fairs who assemble the rides. I still tremble even on a Ferris wheel which combines my fear of carnies who miss a bolt here or there and my fear of heights.

I am afraid of large bodies of water, because I can’t swim worth a darn.

I am not afraid of heights though, I was Airborne for a few years.

After falling off a roof when I was 17 and breaking my arm in two places,shattering all of my molars,stitches in my chin and a huge hole torn in the bottom of my foot from a piece of roofing tin I'm a bit skittish about heights but not phopic,just careful.
Oh...I hate scorpions!!!! They are some creepy looking MFers!!!

Forum List

Back