What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet Peeves?

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got some really strange ones myself. Like I can't stand hair in the bathtub, and if I don't like a dish that has my food on it (or napkin) then I won't eat off of it.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to have a pet peeve.

I was heartbroken when it ran away from home.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got some really strange ones myself. Like I can't stand hair in the bathtub, and if I don't like a dish that has my food on it (or napkin) then I won't eat off of it.
So you don't use dishes for your food?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you don't use dishes for your food?

No, that's not what I said. Unless it's plain, I won't have/get it for a dish if I don't like the design. Whether it's mine or I'm somewhere else that has them. I find other things to eat off of like paper towels and such. Or if they have plain dishes of their own.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, that's not what I said. Unless it's plain, I won't have/get it for a dish if I don't like the design. Whether it's mine or I'm somewhere else that has them. I find other things to eat off of like paper towels and such. Or if they have plain dishes of their own.
Oh, you don't like dishes with PICTURES of food on them. You didn't specify pictures in your opening post which made me wonder why you would not eat food that is on your dish because you don't like food on your dish.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, you don't like dishes with PICTURES of food on them. You didn't specify pictures in your opening post which made me wonder why you would not eat food that is on your dish because you don't like food on your dish.

No, no, no. I said designs,.. which could be anything on them that I don't like.

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to have a pet peeve.

I was heartbroken when it ran away from home.
Peavey?!!!

That stupid ugly cat lived here for several years disguised as a guitar amplifier.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, no, no. I said designs,.. which could be anything on them that I don't like.
Check your OP. You did not say designs. In fact, you say "has my food on it" which implies real food since it is your food.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Check your OP. You did not say designs. In fact, you say "has my food on it" which implies real food since it is your food.

That's why I rephrased it in post number four.

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My auto mechanic charges about 3% more if I use a card because that is what he is charged.
I just usually give myself a budget when I go to the thrift store and only take that much cash. So …when they charge tax ( which most don’t) and don’t accept cards…then I have to try to decide what to put back. Which is probably a good thing,just inconvenient.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate when public rest rooms are turned into office cubicles. Right me if I am wrong, but they are meant for people to do their physical personal business in instead of excessive clucking on the phone, right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
People that have a vacant parking lot to choose spaces from ,but have to park right next to you. Ditto for treadmills at the gym.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List