Share Your Fears and Phobias

I rid myself of fears with
4f3ee56184ee5.image.jpg

Depends - I've seen some very sexy tats on women. Small and subtle is the key. ;)
I guess this reveals partial sexism that I'm willing to own...I don't mind tats on hard-bodied men as extra decorations, but have never cared for even the small ones on women. It's no big deal to me if someone likes covering their bodies in ink, I just think they're more appropriate for our male species. Uh oh...gender wars about to kick in somewhere and I might get it from both males and females on this issue!

I'll go one farther, tattoos with a long list of names of exes ...wth kind of decision is that? One former acquaintance of mine had (likely still has) a list of his 2 ex wives (could be 3 by now) and various ex-gf's and it ran down his arm looking like a menu of sorts, lol but he wasn't preparing for anything beyond bar stool accommodations I don't imagine. haha Sorry, my general attitude about certain tattoo choices is hard to hide.

There is some major artistic talent going on in the tattoo business. I watched a few artists who are top in the trade during a rock festival recently. My husband has two that are well done: a gray bull charging on his shoulder blade is the best one.

I guess this reveals partial sexism that I'm willing to own...I don't mind tats on hard-bodied men as extra decorations, but have never cared for even the small ones on women. It's no big deal to me if someone likes covering their bodies in ink, I just think they're more appropriate for our male species. Uh oh...gender wars about to kick in somewhere and I might get it from both males and females on this issue!

I'll go one farther, tattoos with a long list of names of exes ...wth kind of decision is that? One former acquaintance of mine had (likely still has) a list of his 2 ex wives (could be 3 by now) and various ex-gf's and it ran down his arm looking like a menu of sorts, lol but he wasn't preparing for anything beyond bar stool accommodations I don't imagine. haha Sorry, my general attitude about certain tattoo choices is hard to hide.

There is some major artistic talent going on in the tattoo business. I watched a few artists who are top in the trade during a rock festival recently. My husband has two that are well done: a gray bull charging on his shoulder blade is the best one.

I used to live kitty corner to a guy in Boise, ID (since retired I believe) who was kind of a tattoo artist of the stars and pretty much internationally acclaimed.

Anyway, one day (prolly 2009 or so) I was walking my dog past his rented house on the lake and this limo pulls up and it was singer PINK (true story) He did a lot of her stuff - Pretty sure this one included.

No, I didn't pull a groupie on her or anything though she smiled and told me she loved my little Yorkie - even though I've always been a fan :)

829445_pink-tattoo.jpg

Forum List

Back