Shall Americans die for NATO?

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2021
Southerner trapped in a yankee state
It's a simple question. Do you believe Americans should die for NATO? I don't think so.

With tension between Russia and the Ukraine now seemingly at an all time High, our president seems to think that de-escalation isn't a good idea. Instead, he tells Russia that he will send troops if Russia invades! Way to go on broadcasting your plans, Joe. Anyway...

Litwin is all to happy to have Americans die for his Polish schemes. Foreign members on here just don't get it. Keep posting your little graphs on how bad the Russian economy is, it won't matter. Russia is armed to the teeth, with the worlds best tanks, attack helicopters, planes, vehicles, and have a highly trained, insanely tough army. Ever watch a Russian training exercise? These men are brutal, and are highly skilled in hand to hand combat. They train them 10x better than the SJW's over here, who care more about the fact that Emma has two moms, then hand to hand combat training. Their tanks are powerful, well armored and have an astounding array of weaponry. They also have a large amount of Nuclear warheads that they just can't wait to use.

Anyone who believes that if the U.S. enters this conflict, the two possibilities that exist won't happen, is naive and blind.

1. This turns into a World War III. America joins into a conflict, and calls on her allies to help once we realize we've gotten in too deep. England, France, Australia, Germany, etc, all join the fight, and beat Russia, only after hundreds of thousands of deaths, if not in the millions.

2. Our "allies abandon us, as punishment for the United States existence. Globalists have long hated America for her freedom and opportunity. America stands in the way of ever having a one world government, so a war with Russia to deplete America of her men and resources would only benefit the globalists, and communists.

A war with Russia is NOT something that we want. To send Americans to die for an easy Russian land-grab of a corrupt nation is foolish. Let it be known that if a full scale conflict with Russia happens, I will enlist and do my patriotic duty to defend my Nation against the Muscovites. But I'm telling you, it is nothing we want or need.

It's a simple question. Do you believe Americans should die for NATO? I don't think so.

With tension between Russia and the Ukraine now seemingly at an all time High, our president seems to think that de-escalation isn't a good idea. Instead, he tells Russia that he will send troops if Russia invades! Way to go on broadcasting your plans, Joe. Anyway...

Litwin is all to happy to have Americans die for his Polish schemes. Foreign members on here just don't get it. Keep posting your little graphs on how bad the Russian economy is, it won't matter. Russia is armed to the teeth, with the worlds best tanks, attack helicopters, planes, vehicles, and have a highly trained, insanely tough army. Ever watch a Russian training exercise? These men are brutal, and are highly skilled in hand to hand combat. They train them 10x better than the SJW's over here, who care more about the fact that Emma has two moms, then hand to hand combat training. Their tanks are powerful, well armored and have an astounding array of weaponry. They also have a large amount of Nuclear warheads that they just can't wait to use.

Anyone who believes that if the U.S. enters this conflict, the two possibilities that exist won't happen, is naive and blind.

1. This turns into a World War III. America joins into a conflict, and calls on her allies to help once we realize we've gotten in too deep. England, France, Australia, Germany, etc, all join the fight, and beat Russia, only after hundreds of thousands of deaths, if not in the millions.

2. Our "allies abandon us, as punishment for the United States existence. Globalists have long hated America for her freedom and opportunity. America stands in the way of ever having a one world government, so a war with Russia to deplete America of her men and resources would only benefit the globalists, and communists.

A war with Russia is NOT something that we want. To send Americans to die for an easy Russian land-grab of a corrupt nation is foolish. Let it be known that if a full scale conflict with Russia happens, I will enlist and do my patriotic duty to defend my Nation against the Muscovites. But I'm telling you, it is nothing we want or need.
In America’s wars, American boys die and kill for the oligarchy. It’s always been this way.

War is a racket.

War IS the health of the state.

We have no choice......
And troops have already been sent out for it.

So now you think Russia is going to invade the U.S.? Or are you planning on heading to Ukraine?
Gee....things a russian broiler room would say for $200, Alex.

Our Troops are already going.......or have gone.

It is a no win situation for the US and Biden. If we fail to uphold our NATO agreements then NATO is meaningless and are not even a paper tiger any longer.

Also, we cannot afford a war right now and it is a war we would not fight to win as we do not really care enough about it to go all in.

Our country is in the state where the POTUS will be attacked no matter which way he goes, he is either a coward or a warmonger, there will be no middle ground.

All I can say is "well played Putin"

Lol. OK that's one chicken shit American. Anyone else want to come out as a complete coward?

The Ukraine is not part of NATO. We are not sending troops to Ukraine.

The US ruling family, the Bidens, has members who work for top Ukrainian companies. Only a year ago, it is said that a record number of Americans voted for their leadership. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see US troops there if there is a war.

Forum List

Back