Shall Americans die for NATO?

So you and I disagree that Democracy is worth protecting, even an imperfect one. That's really rather separate from you shitting yourself and disparaging American troops.

You certainly sounded like coward in your opening post.

Cowardice and realism is different. I am realistic. I am not one to believe the propaganda you've been fed while you were banging hippie chicks while your friends were in 'Nam. America is Not invincible. We won WWII with the help of other nations, we couldn't win the Korean or Vietnam wars... What do you think will happen if we take Russia on right now? I'm being realistic.

And Ukraine isn't a perfect democracy, hell I'd barely call it a democracy. It's an Eastern European problem, not an American one. If you want to sit behind your computer and call me a coward, go ahead. Because in the end, you'll be "too old" to do anything worthwhile, and I will be the one doing the dirty work you didn't do in 'Nam or whatever war you weren't involved in.

60a6f08b85f540082e610ce0.jpg
mk4jwe7f3vg61.jpg

Until we get our priorities straight, the future is bleak.

If it is a World War it will be the U.S. via China, Russia and Iran and possibly Mexico tries to invade ( yes, they already are ), so we will most likely lose unless India and many more countries step in!

Lucky we got Quid Pro as resident, we can start the meat grinder up again. :thup:

Its almost certain that Sleepy Joe will start a war- the only thing stopping him so far is that his handlers have to invent a logical way to blame the 75 million little Trumpsters for it so the libs can claim to be "anti-war".

Cowardice and realism is different. I am realistic. I am not one to believe the propaganda you've been fed while you were banging hippie chicks while your friends were in 'Nam. America is Not invincible.
Not quite that old. I have plenty of friends and family members who serve, none of them are pushovers.
We won WWII with the help of other nations, we couldn't win the Korean or Vietnam wars... What do you think will happen if we take Russia on right now? I'm being pushover.
Well now I think we see how Putin wants to respond and go from there.
And Ukraine isn't a perfect democracy, hell I'd barely call it a democracy. It's an Eastern European problem, not an American one. If you want to sit behind your computer and call me a coward, go ahead. Because in the end, you'll be "too old" to do anything worthwhile, and I will be the one doing the dirty work you didn't do in 'Nam or whatever war you weren't involved in.
I wouldn't call you a coward if you suggested that we shouldn't fight on behalf of geopolitical or moral issues. I agree that Ukraine isn't a perfect democracy and accept you not wanting to send American troops to die there as a reasonable difference of opinion.

I call you coward because you intimated that we shouldn't fight because Russia was big and scary our army was made up of soft soldiers and that is specifically why I called you a coward.

Forum List

Back