Sexual Affairs

Is it better to stay faithful to your spouse when she ignores you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I know a guy that is dicking a married woman. She just likes the sex and has no intention of divorcing her husband. She also has two kids and her husband has a successful business. This guy has been dicking her for just over a year.

I know a guy that is dicking a married woman. She just likes the sex and has no intention of divorcing her husband. She also has two kids and her husband has a successful business. This guy has been dicking her for just over a year.

It sounds fair but most people would say it isn't. Other than "that's just the way it is" I don't know the purpose of sexual fidelity. I do it just because. I can't figure out what the real reason why staying faithful is so important.

Why do people choose not to have affairs?

I am strongly considering it but it just seems so much like a bad idea. I will just continue being ignored by my wife and feeling pure misery all hours of my life. Eventually, I will die. Staying married and faithful until the end is definitely the best financial decision. Does anybody have any experience with this with the benefit of hindsight? Is it healthy to be in pure misery 100% of the time all day, all week, all month, all year, and for decades on end for the sake of saving your marriage is it better to find someone that thinks you are awesome and views you as a person?

Does anybody know what to do about a wife that doesn't even know that you exist? There are just so many issues to solve at once.

WARNING: I will ignore all cop-out answers. Don't cop out.
This is not the place to seek the therapy you need.

It sounds fair but most people would say it isn't. Other than "that's just the way it is" I don't know the purpose of sexual fidelity. I do it just because. I can't figure out what the real reason why staying faithful is so important.
To be honest I stay away from married women but admit to having sex with divorcees. Married women approach me at bars looking for a one night fling. I never realized there were so many that were unhappy with their marriages.

To be honest I stay away from married women but admit to having sex with divorcees. Married women approach me at bars looking for a one night fling. I never realized there were so many that were unhappy with their marriages.

Which bars? Just so I know to stay away from them.

The married people that don't have affairs are devoted to their spouses and have a moral compass.

That could be the case for most. There are many that don't have that devotion or moral compass but still chose not to have affairs. Can you account for that behavior pattern?

Because you made a vow to remain faithful. Is that so easily tossed aside?

I also am not ready to commit to marriage. Women today are more promiscuous than in the past.

I have been married 21 years. I just haven't ever had an affair and I don't know why. I should have by now. Nothing is stopping me.

Forum List

Back