Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

You realize a big corporation is a lot harder to sue than some slumlord, right?

I'm sure your personality is enough to keep any minority from wanting to rent from you.

You realize big corporations have a lot more money than I do, don't you? Your claim that one can hire a female, rent to a female, or sell a house to a female instead of a minority is utterly ridiculous.

Well, you're on welfare, so you can sleep in late.

I can, but my tenants can't. If it gets to the point they are so disgusted and move somewhere else, then I got to undergo the expense of having the apartment inspected and re-certified ($225.00) by the city, down time while the apartment is empty and I need to prep it, chance getting a bad tenant to replace the good ones I have. Then I got to sue the landlord next door to try and recoup all my financial losses. I don't need these problems government gave me. This is yet another reason we need to have two countries instead of one.

Naw, it's still pretty pathetic.... not sure what you can "find out" on a police scanner, other than reinforcing your racism against "those people".

You find out about the crime taking place, the problems that our police face, the kind of people moving in or are currently living here, using that information to address your Council person or Mayor when they run for election or reelection. We have a Facebook group for our suburb, and we discuss these problems, so it's good to be informed about them.

You realize big corporations have a lot more money than I do, don't you? Your claim that one can hire a female, rent to a female, or sell a house to a female instead of a minority is utterly ridiculous.

I've worked at companies where we had maybe one black person in the office... um, yeah, they totally can do that and they do.

This is yet another reason we need to have two countries instead of one.

Sorry you guys don't get to leave until the mess is cleaned up.

Blacks are more prone to blue collar work. You can't hire people that don't apply.

Always an excuse. I rarely saw any Hispanics or Asians, either, except that one company that was pretty multi-ethnic. Some companies do get it right and are fair. Other companies, pretty much white as white bread can be. There just weren't all that many people of color in the office, there weren't a lot in the warehouse or plant, either.

You mean like the Democrat cities Democrats destroyed?

Nope. Those cities were destroyed by big corporations throwing them aside when they were done.

Always an excuse. I rarely saw any Hispanics or Asians, either, except that one company that was pretty multi-ethnic. Some companies do get it right and are fair. Other companies, pretty much white as white bread can be. There just weren't all that many people of color in the office, there weren't a lot in the warehouse or plant, either.

I worked for my last company 25 years. We never had one minority and was always white. When a black applied, my employer always offered them a job first, and every one refused. As for some of our customers, they converted their predominantly white crew to predominantly black. Blacks are willing to work for less money, and like I said, the favorite color of most employers are the employees that make them the most green.

Nope. Those cities were destroyed by big corporations throwing them aside when they were done.

Big corporations looted businesses, destroyed private and public property, set buildings on fire and stopped traffic in the street?

Wow, and a mere 250 years BEFORE the germ theory of disease was discovered. Man, those evil whites that you want to engage in genocide against not only spread disease, but went to the trouble to invent and build a time machine to go into the future just so they could wipe out the Indians - who are still here - though wiped out - because reasons.

They didn't need to know about Germ theory to know that if you were around sick people or handled their things, you could get sick.

The settlers knew EXACTLY what they were doing when they gave out smallpox blankets.

:lmao:

You are one dumb motherfucker, The hate boils in you and you'll tell any lie to further your racist agenda.

You have zero knowledge of history, not that this matters, you're a pathological liar who spews complete bullshit You repeat idiocy from radical left hate sites as if it were peer reviewed fact.

The "smallpox blanket" myth was refuted 30 years ago, but you continue to lie because you think it furthers your vile racism.

I worked for my last company 25 years. We never had one minority and was always white. When a black applied, my employer always offered them a job first, and every one refused. As for some of our customers, they converted their predominantly white crew to predominantly black. Blacks are willing to work for less money, and like I said, the favorite color of most employers are the employees that make them the most green.

I'm sure they refused when they found out what a bottom feeder you worked for. Most employers are white, and most white people are racist. This is why AA is needed and should probably be expanded.

Big corporations looted businesses, destroyed private and public property, set buildings on fire and stopped traffic in the street?

Big corporations took away all the jobs... remember, this is your big complaint as to why Trump needed to get tough with China like it's China's fault they were picked off a map.

the riots are the inevitable conclusion of a racist society that failed to fix it's problems. We can learn from it, or repeat it.

You have zero knowledge of history, not that this matters, you're a pathological liar who spews complete bullshit You repeat idiocy from radical left hate sites as if it were peer reviewed fact.

Actually, I have a degree from History... but it's from one of those liberal universities that doesn't teach kids about Talking Snakes in Science Class.

The "smallpox blanket" myth was refuted 30 years ago, but you continue to lie because you think it furthers your vile racism.

The epidemic of 1837–38 also spawned a narrative of deliberate white genocide against the original Americans: “smallpox in the blankets”—white Europeans and white Americans deliberately promoting the spread of smallpox among unsuspecting American Indians to clear them off the land. Smallpox in the blankets is one of those stubborn legends that can’t be dismissed as myth because it is founded in a mixture of limited historical fact and widespread circumstantial evidence. Based on Raphael Lemkin’s definition of “genocide”— a term he coined in 1944 to describe what the Turks had done to the Armenians during World War I, the Soviets had done to the Ukrainians and upper-class Poles in the interwar period and what the Nazis were then doing to the Jews— the United States had practiced cultural genocide against American Indians since the 1870s, but had not practiced actual physical genocide. The sole documented instance of smallpox in the blankets was approved by an Englishman and instigated by a brace of Swiss mercenaries.

Smallpox had broken out among the British garrison, and during a parley on June 24, 1763, Ecuyer gave besieging Lenape warriors several items taken from smallpox patients. “We gave them two blankets and a handkerchief out of the smallpox hospital,” Captain William Trent of the garrison militia wrote in his journal. “I hope it will have the desired effect.”

Actually, I have a degree from History... but it's from one of those liberal universities that doesn't teach kids about Talking Snakes in Science Class.

A degree from history, huh?

Your AA from "Franks College of Beauty" is no doubt impressive, Stalin, but you remain about the most ignorant poster on the board.

The epidemic of 1837–38 also spawned a narrative of deliberate white genocide against the original Americans: “smallpox in the blankets”—white Europeans and white Americans deliberately promoting the spread of smallpox among unsuspecting American Indians to clear them off the land. Smallpox in the blankets is one of those stubborn legends that can’t be dismissed as myth because it is founded in a mixture of limited historical fact and widespread circumstantial evidence. Based on Raphael Lemkin’s definition of “genocide”— a term he coined in 1944 to describe what the Turks had done to the Armenians during World War I, the Soviets had done to the Ukrainians and upper-class Poles in the interwar period and what the Nazis were then doing to the Jews— the United States had practiced cultural genocide against American Indians since the 1870s, but had not practiced actual physical genocide. The sole documented instance of smallpox in the blankets was approved by an Englishman and instigated by a brace of Swiss mercenaries.

Smallpox had broken out among the British garrison, and during a parley on June 24, 1763, Ecuyer gave besieging Lenape warriors several items taken from smallpox patients. “We gave them two blankets and a handkerchief out of the smallpox hospital,” Captain William Trent of the garrison militia wrote in his journal. “I hope it will have the desired effect.”

ROFL

In other words, it is a convenient lie that though false, supports the agenda of the racist pigs of the left.

There is no evidence of smallpox blankets ever being handed out. The entire bullshit fantasy you racist piles of shit base your lie on is a letter a BRITISH Officer in CANADA a fifty years prior to the foundation of the United States wrote.

{

The fort’s commander, Capt. Simeon Ecuyer, reported in a June 16 message to his superior, Philadelphia-based Col. Henry Bouquet, that the situation was dire, with local traders and colonists taking refuge inside the fort’s walls. Ecuyer wasn’t just afraid of his Native American adversaries. The fort’s hospital had patients with smallpox, and Ecuyer feared the disease might overwhelm the population inside the fort’s cramped confines.

Bouquet, in turn, passed along the news about the smallpox inside Fort Pitt to his own superior, Amherst, in a June 23 letter. In Amherst’s July 7 response, he cold-bloodedly saw an opportunity in the disease outbreak. “Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them.”

}

That's it, nothing about blankets, no genocide, just one desperate group who were under siege after being slaughtered by the Indians for years.

You're a liar, a scumbag, an uneducated pile of shit.

I'm sure they refused when they found out what a bottom feeder you worked for. Most employers are white, and most white people are racist. This is why AA is needed and should probably be expanded.

Only by YOUR definition of racism which isn't racism in any sense of the word. Most white people are racist? Show me a reliable link to that one.

Big corporations took away all the jobs... remember, this is your big complaint as to why Trump needed to get tough with China like it's China's fault they were picked off a map.

the riots are the inevitable conclusion of a racist society that failed to fix it's problems. We can learn from it, or repeat it.

The riots took place mostly in liberal cities. The police situations took place in liberal cities. Why didn't the Democrats fix that problem Joe?

Face it. Liberals are a bunch of uncivilized neanderthals who believe nobody should have authority over them. Raised in a single-parent household and used to getting everything they want by a snap of a finger allowed them to live rent free in their mothers basement. With no job and nothing to lose, they look for every opportunity to go out and cause trouble with all that extra energy they have. I'd be willing to bet that if you went to any of these riots, half the people couldn't tell you who George Floyd was.

In other words, it is a convenient lie that though false, supports the agenda of the racist pigs of the left.

There is no evidence of smallpox blankets ever being handed out. The entire bullshit fantasy you racist piles of shit base your lie on is a letter a BRITISH Officer in CANADA a fifty years prior to the foundation of the United States wrote.

So we know it happened on ONE OCCASSION.

We also know that there were massive outbreaks among Native Americans in 1837, AFTER a vaccine had been found for white people.

Only by YOUR definition of racism which isn't racism in any sense of the word. Most white people are racist? Show me a reliable link to that one.

Says the guy who thinks anything bad inAmerica is because of black people?

The riots took place mostly in liberal cities. The police situations took place in liberal cities. Why didn't the Democrats fix that problem Joe?

The DEMONSTRATIONS took place all over the country...

Face it. Liberals are a bunch of uncivilized neanderthals who believe nobody should have authority over them. Raised in a single-parent household and used to getting everything they want by a snap of a finger allowed them to live rent free in their mothers basement. With no job and nothing to lose, they look for every opportunity to go out and cause trouble with all that extra energy they have. I'd be willing to bet that if you went to any of these riots, half the people couldn't tell you who George Floyd was.

Again, you are on welfare, you really don't have any place to criticize people "living in their mother's basement".

If they have no job and nothing to lose, whose fault is that? Who was president when these riots broke out?

Says the guy who thinks anything bad inAmerica is because of black people?

Again, you are on welfare, you really don't have any place to criticize people "living in their mother's basement".

If they have no job and nothing to lose, whose fault is that? Who was president when these riots broke out?
In Liberals cities.

I'm sure they refused when they found out what a bottom feeder you worked for. Most employers are white, and most white people are racist. This is why AA is needed and should probably be expanded
Affirmative action? You want to 'cure' racism by giving benefits based on race? It is somewhat strange logic.
I'm sure that you are aware that Job is a self-hating Honky who has stated that Blacks and other minorities are too stupid to make it without sucking off of Honky.

Says the guy who thinks anything bad in America is because of black people?

I never said that. I quoted statistics which makes your white skin crawl.

Yes they did, all over the country in liberal cities.

I don't live in my mom's basement and I'm not on welfare either. As a man who worked his entire life and never in trouble with the law, you bet I have the right to criticize them. I'll make a deal with you though: if you get a shrink to help you with your severe OCD problem, I'll go out after Covid to see if there are any jobs people would hire me for and get off of disability.

If they have no job, are physically capable of working (which apparently they are if they can riot) it's their own fault. And don't blame the virus because this went on twice During DumBama when the economy was okay. Yes, this one happened under President Trump, in a city run by liberals just like Ferguson and Boston.

So we know it happened on ONE OCCASSION.

We also know that there were massive outbreaks among Native Americans in 1837, AFTER a vaccine had been found for white people.

No, so we know it did NOT happen. Even when suggested by Amherst there was no talk of blankets, just that the Canadians were being slaughtered while suffering from Smallpox and wondered if there were some way to spread it to the Indians.

Your whole racist lie is a fabrication from the ground up, one passed around by you bigots to supposedly justify your racism.

The reality is that you're no different than Hitler, you just want a scapegoat to focus hatred on. Whites are the new Juden and you Communists are just Nazis.

Forum List

Back