Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

Most of them died of disease. Isn’t that their own fault for allowing the diseases to get into their population? After all, you don’t blame China for WuFlu, you blame President Trump. So all these chiefs were guilty of allowing their people to die of diseases originating from another country.

Wow, are you a retard?

The colonists handed out smallpox blankets to spread those diseases... they didn't know what a germ was, but they knew if they gave out blankets sick people had used, they'd spread the diseases.

Trump knew what a germ was, Dr. Fauci drew him a nice picture he could color in with his crayons...
Absolutely false

As usual you prove you know nothing about hiostory and are lying when you claim to have a degree.

The story about small pox blankets is a myth based on third hand information in a letter from someone who heard it from someone else. It has also been proven that the small pox virus will not transmit through such means.

You are the retard here just you are on Micheal Brown who was killed in self defense, and tyour idiotic claims about guns and the founders being rapists.

Well, probably none of us would exist because it would be an alternate timeline where the circumstances of our ancestors meeting would be much more unlikely.

1606868204248.png

So let's look at that alternate timeline where Slavery was abolished at the outset of the country. Well, you'd have had to have recruited FREE labor to work the farms and plantations of the south. The North did that and they did it just fine. So the folks on the Alternate Timeline would be fine. Except Alternate Universe JoeB131 would be rocking a really cool goatee like Spock.

None of us would be here if it wasn't for our ancestors. You and I would be in Europe somewhere, but our ancestors migrated to the US, just like Africans would still be in Africa today instead of the US because their ancestors were brought here.

Absolutely false

As usual you prove you know nothing about hiostory and are lying when you claim to have a degree.

The story about small pox blankets is a myth based on third hand information in a letter from someone who heard it from someone else. It has also been proven that the small pox virus will not transmit through such means.

No, but it shows that these people knew contact with the Native Americans was spreading diseases, and they kept doing it anyway.

None of us would be here if it wasn't for our ancestors. You and I would be in Europe somewhere, but our ancestors migrated to the US, just like Africans would still be in Africa today instead of the US because their ancestors were brought here.

Okay, so we don't like in the alternate timeline... that's my point.

We do live in this one, where the good life white people live was paid for by the suffering of black and native Americans. Now we need to fix that.

We do live in this one, where the good life white people live was paid for by the suffering of black and native Americans. Now we need to fix that.

Fix what? There's nothing to fix. We haven't had an African slave in this country in over 150 years. But I'll tell you what, you find me an African slave in this country, and I'll agree that we need to fix it.

Only a few white people lived a good life and they are all dead.

Most struggled and buiilt this nation.

The slaves were victims and were used but built nothing. SLavery does not work and builds nothing

Fix what? There's nothing to fix. We haven't had an African slave in this country in over 150 years. But I'll tell you what, you find me an African slave in this country, and I'll agree that we need to fix it.

Wow- so you keep pretending that slavery had no effect on people living today, but then you claim we all owe a great debt to slavery.

Kind of keep your story straight, buddy.

Wow- so you keep pretending that slavery had no effect on people living today, but then you claim we all owe a great debt to slavery.

It had no effect on people living today

When did I claim we owe a debt to slavery? All I did was point out that most if not all blacks wouldn't be in this country today without it, just like we would not be here today without our ancestors coming here either. We are ALL fortunate for it.

My life started the day I was born, not the day my great, great, great grandfather was born. I don't even know who he might be yet alone say he's responsible for anything in my life good or bad. Could I use him as an excuse? Sure I could, but that's all it would be, a cheap excuse.

My life started the day I was born, not the day my great, great, great grandfather was born. I don't even know who he might be yet alone say he's responsible for anything in my life good or bad. Could I use him as an excuse? Sure I could, but that's all it would be, a cheap excuse.

We aren't talking about how you messed up your life despite having the advantage of being born a white man.

We are talking about how 400 years of institutionalized racism puts black people at a disadvantage.

We aren't talking about how you messed up your life despite having the advantage of being born a white man.

We are talking about how 400 years of institutionalized racism puts black people at a disadvantage.
People can be disadvantaged by obstacles in the present such as institutionalied racism.

They cannot be disadvantaged by institutionalized racism of the past.

Racism has been illegal most of my life. There is no institutional racism. Blacks have one up on whites when it comes to getting a job. Blacks have one up on whites getting into a college. Even now, they are saying that when the vaccine becomes available, minorities should be put at the front of the line ahead of whites.

Don't worry about my life. My life is just fine. You need to worry more about your own.

Racism has been illegal most of my life.
Really? They are throwing racists in jail?

You might want to rethink that sentence.

Blacks have one up on whites when it comes to getting a job.

No, they really don't. Affirmative Action has been awesome for white women, but black folks not so much.

Don't worry about my life. My life is just fine. You need to worry more about your own.

Naw, Buddy, I don't live in a slum and I don't hate my neighbors. I'm earning a steady income that pays the bills and don't have to rely on government like you do.

Really? They are throwing racists in jail?

You might want to rethink that sentence.

I didn't say it was a criminal act, I said it's against the law. You need to learn the difference. Businesses are pressured to hire minorities over whites because for one, they don't want any discrimination accusations associated with their company. Two, if there is an actual discrimination case, agencies like the ACLU and the NAACP will get involved. But somebody who has a terrible work record, can't pass a drug test, doesn't have experience in a job their applying for isn't due to racial bias.

A business owner has one favorite color, and that color is green. The employees that make him the most green are his favorite people regardless of their color.

No, they really don't. Affirmative Action has been awesome for white women, but black folks not so much.

Sure it has because if an employer has two people with the same credentials of different race, he has to choose the person of color over a white.

Naw, Buddy, I don't live in a slum and I don't hate my neighbors. I'm earning a steady income that pays the bills and don't have to rely on government like you do.

Yes, but I don't have the mental issues and hangups that you have. Trust me, I'm much further ahead.

I didn't say it was a criminal act, I said it's against the law. You need to learn the difference. Businesses are pressured to hire minorities over whites because for one, they don't want any discrimination accusations associated with their company. Two, if there is an actual discrimination case, agencies like the ACLU and the NAACP will get involved. But somebody who has a terrible work record, can't pass a drug test, doesn't have experience in a job their applying for isn't due to racial bias.

Actually, companies have learned to do the bare minimum to prevent getting sued... it's why they put out job advertisement, collect resumes and pretend to do through the motion before they give the job to the boss's nephew.

A business owner has one favorite color, and that color is green. The employees that make him the most green are his favorite people regardless of their color.

Bullshit. Most business managers bring their racism and biases and can't overcome them. I already told the story about how my ex-boss ignored employees of color but was falling all over himself like a schoolboy to impress the young white intern.

Sure it has because if an employer has two people with the same credentials of different race, he has to choose the person of color over a white.

Never happens. They maybe do that to fill a quota, but usually they can say, "We hired a woman, so that's good."

Yes, but I don't have the mental issues and hangups that you have. Trust me, I'm much further ahead.

Um, nobody, you are actually kind of pathetic... living in your slum, hating on your neighbors, listening to police scanners and polishing your guns.

Bullshit. Most business managers bring their racism and biases and can't overcome them. I already told the story about how my ex-boss ignored employees of color but was falling all over himself like a schoolboy to impress the young white intern.

That's called being horny, not being racist.

Never happens. They maybe do that to fill a quota, but usually they can say, "We hired a woman, so that's good."

That doesn't work if it's a white woman, the employer still chose a white person over a minority of equal qualifications.

Um, nobody, you are actually kind of pathetic... living in your slum, hating on your neighbors, listening to police scanners and polishing your guns.

Yes, I hate my HUD neighbors. They are dirty, noisy, wake people up all hours of the morning when they have to get up for work the next day. Of course I hate them. Who wouldn't? What's wrong with listening to a police scanner? It's how you get involved in your community. Knowledge of your environment allows you to address your representatives with problems that go on. If nearly everybody in my suburb did the same, it would make it harder for criminals to get away with shit here. When a crime happens in your immediate area, you can be the eyes and ears for the police. Often they run on foot and could be in your garage, backyard, or your neighbors.

That doesn't work if it's a white woman, the employer still chose a white person over a minority of equal qualifications.

Really, can you show me that regulation? All the company has to do is provide data on gender, race and disability. that's it.

Winning a discrimination suit is incredibly difficult, because they are very hard to prove.

Yes, I hate my HUD neighbors. They are dirty, noisy, wake people up all hours of the morning when they have to get up for work the next day. Of course I hate them. Who wouldn't?

Most decent people wouldn't care. Then again, most people have enough money to get noise proof windows.

What's wrong with listening to a police scanner? It's how you get involved in your community.

You mean other than it's kind of pathetic?

Really, can you show me that regulation? All the company has to do is provide data on gender, race and disability. that's it.

Winning a discrimination suit is incredibly difficult, because they are very hard to prove.

Yes they are. Do you think if I rented one of my apartments to a white woman over an equally qualified minority, I couldn't get sued because my new tenant was female? Where is that loophole written at?

Most decent people wouldn't care. Then again, most people have enough money to get noise proof windows.

There is no such thing as soundproof windows. You can't make glass soundproof. Decent people wouldn't care about getting woke up in the middle of the night, being late for work the next day, or so tired they can barely do their job because of sleep loss? That's not decent people, that's retarded people you're talking about.

You mean other than it's kind of pathetic?

So what's pathetic about it? Why do people turn on the news? Why do they buy newspapers or go to news internet sites? That's right, it's to learn about what's going on around them.

Yes they are. Do you think if I rented one of my apartments to a white woman over an equally qualified minority, I couldn't get sued because my new tenant was female? Where is that loophole written at?

You realize a big corporation is a lot harder to sue than some slumlord, right?

I'm sure your personality is enough to keep any minority from wanting to rent from you.

There is no such thing as soundproof windows. You can't make glass soundproof. Decent people wouldn't care about getting woke up in the middle of the night, being late for work the next day, or so tired they can barely do their job because of sleep loss? That's not decent people, that's retarded people you're talking about.

Well, you're on welfare, so you can sleep in late.

So what's pathetic about it? Why do people turn on the news? Why do they buy newspapers or go to news internet sites? That's right, it's to learn about what's going on around them.

Naw, it's still pretty pathetic.... not sure what you can "find out" on a police scanner, other than reinforcing your racism against "those people".

Forum List

Back