Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

Well, he released a long statement at the time apologizing and explaining his addiction, and how he became addicted due to back problems.

Millions of Americans were given Oxy and the other opiates being told they "have all the benefits of morphine but are not addictive."

Yeah, they were extremely addictive. I can't tolerate opiates, it makes me violently ill, but I remember my dentist after a root canal reading that script. The drug companies lied. Do I blame Limbaugh for getting addicted at that time? Nope. And I don't like him.

JoeB Stalin is a Marxist pig who slanders anyone outside of the party, what he says it. He hates Rush because Rush is an enemy of the party. It doesn't matter what Rush does or says, he is an enemy and vermin like Stalin blindly hate him.

To be honest, I don't recall anybody stating that Oxy did not present the possibility of addiction. At least as long as I've known about it, they were always addictive. I don't believe our FDA would have approved of any such statement or drug without proper warnings to the physicians who provided them.

Well, he released a long statement at the time apologizing and explaining his addiction, and how he became addicted due to back problems.

Millions of Americans were given Oxy and the other opiates being told they "have all the benefits of morphine but are not addictive."

When Rush had his "problem", he knew damned well they were addictive and illegally tried to get more of them.

Now, here's what you don't get. I'm fine with the fact that Rush had an addiction and got treatment for it. The poor kid from the Ghetto should have the EXACT SAME OPTION.

White people get rehab,
Black people get prison.

That's what's fucked up.

JoeB Stalin is a Marxist pig who slanders anyone outside of the party, what he says it. He hates Rush because Rush is an enemy of the party. It doesn't matter what Rush does or says, he is an enemy and vermin like Stalin blindly hate him.

Actually, I used to listen to Limbaugh all the time, until I realized he was the mouthpiece of plutocracy, getting the working class to abuse itself. But again- I have no problem with the fact he got treatment. I have a problem that everyone else doesn't have the same option.

Have you? Go ahead and lie.

I grew up in a racist neighborhood in Chicago... sure we all said it back then, and it was wrong.

It was a racist trap. Cockroach should have been shut down for his racist bullshit, but Ito was a coward and a scumbag, more interested in the cameras than justice.
Again, a competent judge would have shut Cockroach down before that racist bullshit corrupted the trial.

The question here is, was Fuhrman's racism relevant. Remember, he's the one who magically found the other glove. If Cochrane wasn't allowed to ask the question, Simpson would have had solid grounds for appeal. That's what judges have to take into consideration, will a conviction stand on appeal.

Fuhrman's problems went far beyond using the N-word, of course.

Check this out.

In 1981, Fuhrman requested leave for workers' compensation. During a psychiatric interview regarding this claim, Fuhrman expressed racist sentiments, stating that he stopped enjoying military service because of alleged insubordination from Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, whom he described as "n*****s".[10][11] Fuhrman received workers' compensation and remained on paid leave until 1983.

During this time, Fuhrman attempted to leave the police force permanently and receive a stress disability pension. In a 1982 psychiatric interview, he claimed that he had "tortur[ed] suspects and con[ned] internal affairs detectives", that he would choke suspects and break their arms and legs "if necessary", and that he had pounded suspects' faces to "mush".[10][11] Fuhrman claimed that he was afraid he would kill someone if he were returned to street patrol.[11] Although several psychiatrists recommended that he be removed from duty completely, and others recommended that he not be allowed to carry a gun,[11] the City of Los Angeles argued that Fuhrman's statements were merely part of an elaborate ruse to win a pension.[10] In 1983, Fuhrman lost his case, and a subsequent appeal to Superior Court was rejected; therefore, Fuhrman returned to active duty as a police officer.[10][11]

Wow.. Talk about fucked up. The guy admits to being a racist, admits to torturing and abusing suspects, is genuinely afraid he might kill someone.... and he still has a job because they didn't want to pay him a pension?

Remember, the standard is "Reasonable Doubt". It's just as plausible that strangers killed Ron and Nicole and Fuhrman framed him as it was OJ did it himself.

When Rush had his "problem", he knew damned well they were addictive and illegally tried to get more of them.

Now, here's what you don't get. I'm fine with the fact that Rush had an addiction and got treatment for it. The poor kid from the Ghetto should have the EXACT SAME OPTION.

White people get rehab,
Black people get prison.

That's what's fucked up.

Actually, I used to listen to Limbaugh all the time, until I realized he was the mouthpiece of plutocracy, getting the working class to abuse itself. But again- I have no problem with the fact he got treatment. I have a problem that everyone else doesn't have the same option.

Have you? Go ahead and lie.

I grew up in a racist neighborhood in Chicago... sure we all said it back then, and it was wrong.

It was a racist trap. Cockroach should have been shut down for his racist bullshit, but Ito was a coward and a scumbag, more interested in the cameras than justice.
Again, a competent judge would have shut Cockroach down before that racist bullshit corrupted the trial.

The question here is, was Fuhrman's racism relevant. Remember, he's the one who magically found the other glove. If Cochrane wasn't allowed to ask the question, Simpson would have had solid grounds for appeal. That's what judges have to take into consideration, will a conviction stand on appeal.

Fuhrman's problems went far beyond using the N-word, of course.

Check this out.

In 1981, Fuhrman requested leave for workers' compensation. During a psychiatric interview regarding this claim, Fuhrman expressed racist sentiments, stating that he stopped enjoying military service because of alleged insubordination from Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, whom he described as "n*****s".[10][11] Fuhrman received workers' compensation and remained on paid leave until 1983.

During this time, Fuhrman attempted to leave the police force permanently and receive a stress disability pension. In a 1982 psychiatric interview, he claimed that he had "tortur[ed] suspects and con[ned] internal affairs detectives", that he would choke suspects and break their arms and legs "if necessary", and that he had pounded suspects' faces to "mush".[10][11] Fuhrman claimed that he was afraid he would kill someone if he were returned to street patrol.[11] Although several psychiatrists recommended that he be removed from duty completely, and others recommended that he not be allowed to carry a gun,[11] the City of Los Angeles argued that Fuhrman's statements were merely part of an elaborate ruse to win a pension.[10] In 1983, Fuhrman lost his case, and a subsequent appeal to Superior Court was rejected; therefore, Fuhrman returned to active duty as a police officer.[10][11]

Wow.. Talk about fucked up. The guy admits to being a racist, admits to torturing and abusing suspects, is genuinely afraid he might kill someone.... and he still has a job because they didn't want to pay him a pension?

Remember, the standard is "Reasonable Doubt". It's just as plausible that strangers killed Ron and Nicole and Fuhrman framed him as it was OJ did it himself.

Fuhrman was a cop. As you (accidentally) point out above, in his world there were scumbags and decent people. Scumbags were treated as scumbags. Black, white, Mexican. And yes, like all cops he used rough language.

I knew a Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy well in the 80's, I bought pot from him, and to him everyone was a "cocksucker." He'd bust the dealers in Compton and Long Beach and sell the dope in the valley. He would go off on how the Valley Boys didn't have the brains or courage to set up large distribution the way blacks did. Yeah, he called them the word that only black people and not inferior whites can use. But he respected the Compton gangs while having zero respect for the Valley kids.

Fuhrman was a cop. As you (accidentally) point out above, in his world there were scumbags and decent people. Scumbags were treated as scumbags. Black, white, Mexican. And yes, like all cops he used rough language.

I knew a Los Angeles Sheriff's Deputy well in the 80's, I bought pot from him, and to him everyone was a "cocksucker." He'd bust the dealers in Compton and Long Beach and sell the dope in the valley. He would go off on how the Valley Boys didn't have the brains or courage to set up large distribution the way blacks did. Yeah, he called them the word that only black people and not inferior whites can use. But he respected the Compton gangs while having zero respect for the Valley kids.

Actually, they stuck him in Brentwood because he was such a loose cannon that in the hood, he'd have probably committed a hate crime. Instead, he tried to frame the only brother that lived in the neighborhood.

Or at least that's what the jury probably thought.

New Topics

Forum List

Back