Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

Says the guy who thinks anything bad in America is because of black people?

I never said that. I quoted statistics which makes your white skin crawl.

The DEMONSTRATIONS took place all over the country...

Yes they did, all over the country in liberal cities.

Again, you are on welfare, you really don't have any place to criticize people "living in their mother's basement".

If they have no job and nothing to lose, whose fault is that? Who was president when these riots broke out?

I don't live in my mom's basement and I'm not on welfare either. As a man who worked his entire life and never in trouble with the law, you bet I have the right to criticize them. I'll make a deal with you though: if you get a shrink to help you with your severe OCD problem, I'll go out after Covid to see if there are any jobs people would hire me for and get off of disability.

If they have no job, are physically capable of working (which apparently they are if they can riot) it's their own fault. And don't blame the virus because this went on twice During DumBama when the economy was okay. Yes, this one happened under President Trump, in a city run by liberals just like Ferguson and Boston.

JoeB131 Stalin and his fellow racists are working hard to make it illegal to hire white people. Already government jobs are closed to the Juden, the whites.

You know why?
Because Police Officers in Republican Suburbs won't be fired for doing their jobs.
And by the way, we said RIOTS, not peace demonstrations.

Most of the demonstrations were peaceful. A few of them escalated into riots, but that was often because the cops overreacted.

It's not their job to shoot innocent people in the back. The thing is, whenever you find one of these bad apples in a big city, he was someone who couldn't get a job in a suburb or was fired from a job in a suburb. Like Timothy Loehmann - the guy who shot 12 year old Tamir Rice for playing with a toy - was fired from a suburban PD for being emotionally unstable, but Cleveland just hired him.

No, so we know it did NOT happen. Even when suggested by Amherst there was no talk of blankets, just that the Canadians were being slaughtered while suffering from Smallpox and wondered if there were some way to spread it to the Indians.

Your whole racist lie is a fabrication from the ground up, one passed around by you bigots to supposedly justify your racism.

So I know reason and thinking aren't your thing, but do you think that they would have tried it if no one had tried it before? OR that they wouldn't have kept doing it.

I never said that. I quoted statistics which makes your white skin crawl.

Right, the ones you get from American Renaissance and Stormfront. Got it.

I don't live in my mom's basement and I'm not on welfare either. As a man who worked his entire life and never in trouble with the law, you bet I have the right to criticize them. I'll make a deal with you though: if you get a shrink to help you with your severe OCD problem, I'll go out after Covid to see if there are any jobs people would hire me for and get off of disability.

Guy, pointing out your hypocrisy is not OCD.

The funny thing about most of you guys is you wouldn't want to live inthe world you advocate. In the world you advocate, there'd be no disability for anyone but the most severely injured. Maybe not even them. But you keep telling yourself YOUR welfare is better than THEIR welfare.

If they have no job, are physically capable of working (which apparently they are if they can riot) it's their own fault. And don't blame the virus because this went on twice During DumBama when the economy was okay.

And most of those people demonstrated and went back to their jobs the next day... Unlike during TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, which there were no jobs to go back to, so what the fuck, might as well keep rioting... it's not like you are paying attention when they peacefully demonstrate.

Affirmative action? You want to 'cure' racism by giving benefits based on race? It is somewhat strange logic.

We have racism because there are benefits based on race... it's just that the benefits all go to white people.

I'm sure that you are aware that Job is a self-hating Honky who has stated that Blacks and other minorities are too stupid to make it without sucking off of Honky.

Honky? I don't think anyone has said that since the 70's... I mean, we can get you up to the 90's and have you say "Cracker", but that would still be out of date.

Anyway, I'm a realist. When you have white people making all the hiring decisions, of course they are going to hire other white people.

It's already been demonstrated that merely having a White Name on your resume increases your chances of getting an interview by 50%.

Which is why Greg gets a call back and Jamal doesn't.

Affirmative action? You want to 'cure' racism by giving benefits based on race? It is somewhat strange logic.

We have racism because there are benefits based on race... it's just that the benefits all go to white people.

I'm sure that you are aware that Job is a self-hating Honky who has stated that Blacks and other minorities are too stupid to make it without sucking off of Honky.

Honky? I don't think anyone has said that since the 70's... I mean, we can get you up to the 90's and have you say "Cracker", but that would still be out of date.

Anyway, I'm a realist. When you have white people making all the hiring decisions, of course they are going to hire other white people.

It's already been demonstrated that merely having a White Name on your resume increases your chances of getting an interview by 50%.

Which is why Greg gets a call back and Jamal doesn't.
Remember Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?
They made a fortune and everyone was relegated to the slums.
In the 1980s, no one wanted to hire someone who was ready to join a match down Broadway, NY.
They shot themselves in the foot.

Remember the blackout in 1978 when the Blacks destroyed their own neighborhoods?
Yeah, business owners really wanted to hire them.

Education and respect for order, not beer and sex...try it.

How is that any different than any white politician or corporate mover?

In the 1980s, no one wanted to hire someone who was ready to join a match down Broadway, NY.

Remember the blackout in 1978 when the Blacks destroyed their own neighborhoods?

actually, it was 1977. So this is your argument, that in a year you can't remember, there was some looting during a blackout in one city, and that's why white owners across the country don't hire black people? Really?

Beer and Sex are awesome but I doubt you could handle either.

The hilarious thing is we are getting equality now because the One Percent are slowly dismantling the white middle class.... but dumb shits like you will blame people of color.

actually, it was 1977. So this is your argument, that in a year you can't remember, there was some looting during a blackout in one city, and that's why white owners across the country don't hire black people? Really?

The hilarious thing is we are getting equality now because the One Percent are slowly dismantling the white middle class.... but dumb shits like you will blame people of color.
I didn’t look up the year...forgive me.

Some looting?!
Why do you always have to mix 99% bullshit with 1% reality.

I blame the elitists for dismantling the US.
Minorities don’t own Congress.

This is what you voted for ??
The random toppling of monuments to worthies deemed unworthy that followed Trump's election proliferate, and have continued throughout his tenure. Partisan political violence has also graced his reign.

Let up share the hope of the American People that a new administration will be less divisive.

Certainly, no mainstream political party promotes such acts.

My personal criterion would be to refrain from the imposition of the mores of today upon the the denizens of yesteryear. Anyone who took up arms against the United States in opposition to the U.S. Constitution and U.S. military personnel should not be commemorated with statues on United States soil but, beyond that, I endorse a policy of considerable latitude, cognizant of human fallibility then as now.

So I know reason and thinking aren't your thing, but do you think that they would have tried it if no one had tried it before? OR that they wouldn't have kept doing it.

Facts Stalin. Something you have NEVER engaged in.

What you claim never happened, your source and mine acknowledge that it is just a myth concocted in the latter half of the 20th century. It's just bigotry that has been fomented by leftist racists in the last 40 years or so to supposedly justify the systematic racism you of the Khmer Rouge vomit at the white people you intend genocide against. What you do against whites is IDENTICAL to what Hitler and his goons did to Jews. You have created a scapegoat and tell every vile racist lie you can dream up to try and create hatred against your target.

Especially employment set asides, college admittance by race, and racial quotas.

Do think before you post your racist retardation?

--------------------

Little Joey, a Polish kid in Jersey, was coming home from school one day when he found a Black Panthers jacket with "Death To Whitey" emblazoned on the back.

He put it on and went home, When his mother saw it, she beat Joey with a wooden spoon and wondered where she went wrong that her child would wear such a thing.

Later when his father got home, he saw the jacket and got out the belt for little Joey, then threw the jacket in the incinerator.

Crying on the front porch, little Joey remarked "I've only been in the Panthers a single day and already I hate two cracka mothafuckas..."

Right, the ones you get from American Renaissance and Stormfront. Got it.

Right, the ones you can't refute.

Guy, pointing out your hypocrisy is not OCD.

The funny thing about most of you guys is you wouldn't want to live in the world you advocate. In the world you advocate, there'd be no disability for anyone but the most severely injured. Maybe not even them. But you keep telling yourself YOUR welfare is better than THEIR welfare.

THERE! Right there is your problem. You don't realize how Fd up in the head you are. OCD is obsession. You've been obsessed with me being on disability since I told you over a year ago. You are obsessed with race. You are obsessed with rich people. It's a mental problem. You bring these things up constantly because you can't get your mind off of them. They are literally haunting your life and you think this is normal. I told several people about my plight on USMB, and not one person brought it up since. Only you, with nearly every post because you have a severe case of OCD and are too proud (or poor) to get help.

Man up! You have a problem.

And most of those people demonstrated and went back to their jobs the next day... Unlike during TRUMP PLAGUE and TRUMP RECESSION, which there were no jobs to go back to, so what the fuck, might as well keep rioting... it's not like you are paying attention when they peacefully demonstrate.

Bullshit. If you have a full-time job, for one, you are too tired at the end of the day to go out and act like an animal. Two, if you have a job, you are concerned about losing it spending time in jail. Three, you know if you get charged with a felony, you might not only lose your current job, but may never find another that pays decent money because you now have a record. And finally, nobody stays out all night to 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning and then go to work in a few hours with no sleep.

These are jobless punks who are nothing but a plague on society. They protest and riot just for the joy of it, and some don't even know WTF they are rioting over. It's an opportunity to rob stores with less chances of getting caught, and they have the blessings from these Democrat Mayors.

Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.
"A left winger" is not "a political party."

Haven't far more statues been toppled during Trump's four years than during Obama's eight?

Call me a patriot, but there should be no monument to any individual who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States standing anywhere on United States soil.

Call me a patriot, but there should be no monument to any individual who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States standing anywhere on United States soil.

Yeah, real patriots always try to hide history.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984

Dont try distancing your party from the monument destruction stuff now. Its way too late for that. If a monument is vandalized, a left winger did it.
"A left winger" is not "a political party."

Haven't far more statues been toppled during Trump's four years than during Obama's eight?
All of the statues that were toppled, were toppled by left wingers during BOTH presidencies. The rest of of sane people dont try to figure out why or when you people destroy shit. That is irrelevant.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984
Your irrelevancy aside, I still maintain that there should be no monument to any individual who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States standing anywhere on United States soil.

If you insist that monuments to individuals who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States should be standing on United States soil, then we differ.

George Orwell, 1984
Your irrelevancy aside, I still maintain that there should be no monument to any individual who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States standing anywhere on United States soil.

If you insist that monuments to individuals who rejected the United States Constitution and took up arms against the United States should be standing on United States soil, then we differ.
What you say or think is irrelevant. You arent allowed to destroy statues. In fact, im not sure why i have to explain this, but you arent allowed to destroy anything that doesnt belong to you.

All of the statues that were toppled, were toppled by left wingers during BOTH presidencies. The rest of of sane people dont try to figure out why or when you people destroy shit. That is irrelevant.
if it is your hyper-partisan bifurcation that right-wing loonies kill people and left-wing loonies topple monuments, you may pleasure yourself with such observations, but there has been an upsurge in both under Trumpery. I have reservations concerning both popularist expressions.

We'll have to see if that changes under the administration the American people has just chosen.

if it is your hyper-partisan bifurcation that right-wing loonies kill people and left-wing loonies topple monuments, you may pleasure yourself with such observations, but there has been an upsurge in both under Trumpery.

We'll have to see it that changes under the administration the American people has just chosen.
Left wingers kill FAR more people than right wingers, and right winger groups NEVER destroy shit.

Forum List

Back