Setup Is Complete, Ukraine Comes Into Full View, Indictments Coming

The Establishment.............aka Deep State will not allow big dogs to get taken down.

Peons will go down and nothing more.......

The MAD principle applies..............the Establishment has dirt on each other.......and it's Mutually Assured Destruction to take any down.
Will Trump let peons like Perry Guliani Nunes Pompeo to go down?
You are playing with fire bro..............I hope the Career politicians turn on each other and wipe each other out.......

Would be a great day for America...........Bunch of money grabbing Political Whores anyways.........They are the problem in America.............and those who own the propaganda networks.

The Patriots are in control. Latest analysis of Deep State on the verge of demolition...A long video but very informative!

I'm still skeptical. Hillary and Comey should already be serving multiple life sentences for treason and sedition, yet the IG report came back agreeing with the Stalinist democrats that, "a little Fascism never hurt anyone"

Enjoy the show..............only way this ends.............The Establishment has to go...........ALL OF THEM.

Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump.
With the testifying today of Hill and Holmes trump is buried How many of you idiots believe as your scum in the senate are saying, that Ukraine responsible for screwing with our 2016 elections ,,not Russia? You're all dupes

If Trump is impeached the senate "trial" will be interesting. The House managers have no case for impeachment, so Trump is safe until 2025, but the democrats are in a lot of legal jeopardy. Imagine the following Trump defense witness list: Schiff, Hunter Biden, Ciaramella, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein, the Ohrs, and the rest of the deep state coup plotters. If Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz start coming thru with indictments how will that look proving the democrat conspiracy against Trump? Trump wins in a landslide in 2020, he replaces RBG, and the courts are safe for a generation or two. Thanks democrats, impeach away.
KYZR you might has well be speaking and writing in Russian You certainly are speaking their language Shame is Americans kissing Russian ass ,those who want to bring America down
you keep blaming shit on russia but mueller didn't find anything after 2+ years of looking. dude all you are is a useful idiot shouting out past due date buzz words cause you are simply not smart enough to update them.

kinda sad.
comrade comrade comrade!
Are you just bat shit crazy or the most dishonest person on earth?

Mueller did not find anything on Russia? How about 12 indictments against Russia's operatives?

YOU are a lying piece of steaming dung.
Face book bots.........from Russia.............lol

They didn't influence a dang thing............and he indicted them with NO ABILITY to go get them.

You go to Russia and ask nicely if they will give you those bots..........lol

Countries have been influencing others elections forever............Spare me the outrage.........Where was your outrage when our NSA bugged Merkle's phone..................

Did we do an investigation on that..........NOPE.........This is all BS........and a step by step planned event.

Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump.
What a delicious thought

They didn't influence a dang thing
Really? How do you know?

How Much Did Russian Interference Affect The 2016 Election?
3 years of BS and here we go again....

You do know you are a Lunatic don't you................
Excuse me for noticing your propensity for responding to questions about the credibility of your assertions with gratuitous insults. That's what people do when they can't factually defend the claims they make.

Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump.
What a delicious thought
"Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump."

My most fervent wish is the Repubs do exactly what you suggest. Then the entire country can witness in living color the extent of the ludicrous narrative crackpots like Nunes have been spewing. In truth, the Repubs have no defense for what Trump has done and therefore can introduce no credible testimony in his defense.

Really? How do you know?

Excuse me for noticing your propensity for responding to questions about the credibility of your assertions with gratuitous insults. That's what people do when they can't factually defend the claims they make.
When your side has any real evidence that can be proven in court get back to me.........

Only evidence in this cover up is that your side is dirty as hell...........and that establishment types are keeping the other establishment types protected.............because they might be next to be on the hot seat for their own crimes.

They don't like Trump because he doesn't play by their rules.............why they hate him.......The media hates him because he calls their sorry butts out.........bout time.

What a delicious thought
"Ok, so the video agrees that the democrats have a very weak case for impeachment. They may impeach him anyway. But then again they may not, because if they do then the Senate trial is by senate rules, and the witnesses called may be very explosive. Imagine if the GOP senators got the following folks on the stand under oath: Ciaramella (WB), Schiff, Hunter Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, the Ohrs, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state coup conspirators trying to remove Trump."

My most fervent wish is the Repubs do exactly what you suggest. Then the entire country can witness in living color the extent of the ludicrous narrative crackpots like Nunes have been spewing. In truth, the Repubs have no defense for what Trump has done and therefore can introduce no credible testimony in his defense.
Released a transcript that a Ukrainian born soldier has acknowledged HE tried to change. A soldier who was offered THREE TIMES by the corrupt Ukrainians,at the time the position of UKRAINIAN DEFENSE MINISTER...
Vindman Was Asked Three Times To Be Defense Minister Of Ukraine
upload_2019-11-24_10-8-0.jpeg
5 days ago · Vindman said it would have been a " great honor" to serve in the position but added that he maintained that his loyalties lied with the United ..

Yet he told them to disregard what Trump says....anyone need a link on that...here, let me help you
Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1250587/pg12

Colonel Vindman Tells Ukraine to Ignore Requests From His Boss President Trump. ... Biden says he had no knowledge of his sons business, we must believe him. ... that he counseled his counterpart regarding staying out of American politics after the Trump.

Please people stop and think unlike Berg80
THIS is who the Whistleblowers SOURCE WAS, do I need links for that, Or are you commie trolls willing to stipulate? And honestly this is the BEST REASON that Vindman should be arrested, court marshalled and put in jail for his sabotage!

3f4agx.jpg

No one will be held accountable for anything.
Probably but we on a blog can only publish the TRUTH, let the over 30 000 people registered here decide for themselves., and hope some will pass on the information to other sources and blogs to some people that will stop and think!

kyzr, post: 23527256
The House managers have no case for impeachment,

If that could possibly be true, the White House would certainly cease its refusal to allow the first hand witnesses and those most partisan in favor of the President to attend the hearings and swear under oath to the House Democrats and the public that there is no case for impeachment.

There is a solid case being considered for several counts that must be considered as a high crime or misdemeanor.

One is quite clear and has been confessed by TrumpO when he released a summary of his phone call with the new President of The Ukraine.

He failed to uphold the Constitution and protect a US citizen by requesting that a foreign government accuse that American citizen of a crime, thus subjecting an American citizen to lose the protections he or she is supposed to have as a Citizen of the United States.

And TrumpO’s request to have an American citizen suffer the force and power of a supposedly corrupt foreign legal system because that US citizen (overtly named by TrumpO) is the son of TrumpO’s primary political foe, certainly rises to a high crime and misdemeanor and easily an abuse of power.

Then there’s the attempted bribery and extortion and quid pro quo and sleazy crap TrumpO had Rudy and those two criminally charged side kicks doing on foreign soil on top of the Constitutional duty to protect the rights of every US citizen no matter their relationship to a political foe.

We should not allow our president to even attempt to use a foreign government to investigate, indict and prosecute a US citizen In any case, but specifically when it’s to achieve a political favor or advantage on the domestic front.
You mean like Presidential candidate Hillary did when she paid 3 million bucks to the Russians to invent 'dirt' on Trump?
You are aware that Russia is a "foreign government I assume.

Straight from ChiCom central!

Purge?

I wouldn't be surprised

Leash, I see the DNC check arrived!...ROTFLMAO!
Purge Repubs must be paying you big time for you to be ignoring this
He lies, he’s an adulterer
He mocks handicapped people.
He disrespects veterans like McCain and more
He repeals healthier school lunches only because they were Obama initiatives
He’s trying to allow the importing of sheet rock with asbestos
He’s impugned coal industry from penalty for polluting our water
He’s rolled back auto pollution emissions only because it was an Obama initiative
He’s literally making US sick
And yes he committed a crime with the Ukraine bullshit
You like this criminal ?

Really? How do you know?

Eagle Even FOX knows it
ox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has claimed that evidence presented against President Donald Trump in the impeachment inquiry is "overwhelming."

Napolitano made the remarks during a video interview taped Thursday with Reason's Nick Gillespie, which was uploaded the following day to the libertarian media outlet's ReasonTV channel on YouTube. In the interview, Napolitano said Democrats had produced "overwhelming" evidence of Trump's "impeachable behavior."

RELATED STORIES
"The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president," said Napolitano. "We have to start this conversation by underscoring the fact that impeachment is not legal, it is political. Its only constitutional base is treason, bribery, or other hard crimes and misdemeanors."

Napolitano added that the impeachment process House Democrats are engaging in is being done entirely within legal bounds, as congress is explicitly given the "sole power of impeachment" by the U.S. Constitution. The judge also said the constitution demands "each house to write its own rules," and Democrats are operating under rules written by Republicans, who drafted the rules when they controlled congress in 2015.

Straight from ChiCom central!

Purge?

I wouldn't be surprised

Leash, I see the DNC check arrived!...ROTFLMAO!
Purge Repubs must be paying you big time for you to be ignoring this
He lies, he’s an adulterer
He mocks handicapped people.
He disrespects veterans like McCain and more
He repeals healthier school lunches only because they were Obama initiatives
He’s trying to allow the importing of sheet rock with asbestos
He’s impugned coal industry from penalty for polluting our water
He’s rolled back auto pollution emissions only because it was an Obama initiative
He’s literally making US sick

And yes he committed a crime with the Ukraine bullshit
You like this criminal ?

Blow Job Clinton was an adulterous (STILL IS, EVER HEAR IF HIS Energizer?)
Aw. You don't like anything he does. He is such a CAD!!!...ROTFLMFAO
Obama Mocks The Disabled | TheKnightReport.net - Forums
Jan 13, 2017 · 40 posts · 15 authors
I missed the part in the video of Obama doing this: ... Just own up to the fact he did mock a disabled reporter and it was reprehensible
Seems OUR MILITARY THINKS YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!
Veterans Win with Trump Administration's MISSION Act Reforms | Military.com
Jul 30, 2019 · "The MISSION Act reflects the president's vision that veterans need to ... and veterans immediately began benefitting from the largest

Why was Michelle Obama's lunch program a dismal failure? - Quora
42 answers
Was Michelle Obama's school lunch program successful? ..... The lunches at my school (when I was in school) was so bad that I complained it to my school but

Asbestosis is a serious scarring condition of the lung that normally occurs after heavy exposure to asbestos over many years. This condition can cause progressive shortness of breath, and in severe cases can be fatal.....cigarettes kill 100+++ times more people, as do car accidents...another straw man!!

Coal...Did President Trump Make It Legal to Dump Coal Mining Waste Into Streams?
Feb 6, 2017 · A joint resolution headed for President Trump's signature would repeal a law that limited mining companies' ability to dump earthen....do you know what JOINT RESOLUTION MEANS...DemonRATS STOOD BEHIND IT WITH Republicans....another bullshit story!

Yes, WE UNDERSTAND, you hate America and will say or do anything you can to PREVENT AMERICA from being GREAT AGAIN....and regulations be damned. Find us some facts that auto emissions differing from thev90s to today have changed a fuckingvthingvexcept as a talking point of the left...SCARE TACTICS. IF YOU WILL....
While Obama's environmental agenda prioritized the reduction of carbon emissions through the use of clean renewable energy, the Trump administration has sought to increase fossil fuel use and scrap many environmental regulations, which HAS BECOME impediments to United States economic and energy outputs, taking away thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands of jobs and related industry that has been destroyed by left wing tactics!!

Asbestos with proper use and hsndling has its place in fire protection....how many damn, grabbing at straws again!

And Obama LET RUSSIA TAKE CRIMERA. WHICH WE HAD PLEDGED TO PROTECT...The Manchurian muslim, besides GIVING IRAN OVER $150 BILLION that he didnt have to is also PUTIN, 'S PUPPET As he told the PM, TELL VLAD. I WILL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY AFTER THE ELECTION

Honestly folks this meme should be used against this traitor...think about the TRUTH for a change!

3844t1.jpg

Forum List

Back