How 13 Different News Outlets Covered Elon Musk’s Successful SpaceX Launch

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
How 13 Different News Outlets Covered Elon Musk’s Successful SpaceX Launch
MEDIA·Mar 14, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

A new step toward the future of mankind was taken this week following another successful launch from SpaceX. As with other major news stories, it can be interesting and informative to see how it was covered by different media outlets.
Here is a rundown of how 13 major news sources covered Elon Musk's latest successful launch:
  • CNN: Musk Chooses Space Exploration Over Ending World Hunger
  • Salon: I Lived It: I Inhaled Musk's Rocket's Fumes And They Killed Me
  • Snopes: Fact check: did Elon Musk's rocket successfully launch? Mostly false.
  • Not the Bee: EEEEK! ELON MUSK LAUNCHED A ROCKET INTO SPACE AND WE ARE HERE FOR IT HIT THE DAB!
  • MSNBC: Musk Attacks Ocean With Rocket
  • DailyWire: Help Elon Musk Conquer Outer Space By Subscribing To DailyWire+!
  • HuffPost: Why Going To Space Is Rooted In Racism And Misogyny
  • Fox News: What The Latest SpaceX Launch Means For Trump's Chances In November
  • Vox: We Speak With The Indigenous Alcoholics Who Could've Been Given Free Healthcare With The Money Spent On Elon's Latest Launch
  • TMZ: ELONgate: Check Out The Size Of This Rocket!
  • New York Times: Musk Launches Rocket In Bid To Spread Hate Speech To Other Planets
  • InfoWars: SpaceX Rocket Makes Contact With Aliens On Orders From Deep State Gay Frogs
  • Deadspin: 404 ERROR

Goebbels couldn't have done it better than these assholes. This says volumes about the state of the media today. MAGA
I'm sure it will get much worse, just you wait.

Didn't the rocket crash?

BOCA CHICA, Texas, March 14 (Reuters) - SpaceX's Starship rocket, designed to eventually send astronauts to the moon and beyond, completed nearly an entire test flight through space on its third try on Thursday, getting farther than ever before, but disintegrated on its return to Earth.
During a webcast of the flight, SpaceX commentators said mission control lost communication with Starship from two satellite systems simultaneously while the spacecraft was re-entering the planet's atmosphere at hypersonic speed.

Elon Musk, he reminds me of that scene in The Dark Knight when the Joker lights a bunch of money on fire.

1710503064039.png

Seriously though, NYT is biased against Musk.
CIA control opposition always allows around 50% Truth to carry the other 50% which will be Fake News and misinformation .
Musk is Control Opposition .

But watch carefully and you will see NYT becoming more"honest" as they have realised which way the wind is blowing .

Didn't the rocket crash?

BOCA CHICA, Texas, March 14 (Reuters) - SpaceX's Starship rocket, designed to eventually send astronauts to the moon and beyond, completed nearly an entire test flight through space on its third try on Thursday, getting farther than ever before, but disintegrated on its return to Earth.
During a webcast of the flight, SpaceX commentators said mission control lost communication with Starship from two satellite systems simultaneously while the spacecraft was re-entering the planet's atmosphere at hypersonic speed.

Elon Musk, he reminds me of that scene in The Dark Knight when the Joker lights a bunch of money on fire.

View attachment 917424
8cbggc.jpg

Forum List

Back