seriously, no SERIOUSLY ?

Despite having appointed Joseph Goebbels Steve Bannon as his Minister of Propaganda, Trump is probably going to disappoint his nazi and klan supporters. It won't be long into his administration when they will start talking about needing to kill him.

It's probably better in the long run for this walking show of puss dripping zombies to all gather together and show the country just who they are and who p.o.shit trump is. He actually has a KKK pointy hat as his advisor.

KKK to hold rally celebrating Trump victory

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? Calling her a Commie on the cable news? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Ron Paul had this issue. Most loving, humble person who ever ran for Prez in my lifetime. LParty can't help it if our MEast foreign policy and advocacy of cuts in foreign aid to Israel drew a lot of jew haters. Grow up. Figure out what this REALLY means. You'll be much less frightened about it.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, Ivanka actually converted and is now very close to Orthodox Jewish in the way she runs her family. Ya THINK --- his judgement on Bannon is SOOOO damn bad that he would light those family fires?

You got any evidence? Other than the content of articles that were carried by Breitbart -- NOT written by him? Or testimony from his pissed off ex-wife who alleges stuff? You're hysterical.. And doing your cause not much good.

If the evidence was there - Even an arrogant bastard like Trump would have dumped him BEFORE the election.

Here's the timeline since 2015:
Clown Car ----> Clown Bus ----> Baron von Clown Stick -----> Clown School ---> Circus
Clown Car ----> Clown Bus ----> Baron von Clown Stick -----> Clown School ---> Circus

Big Top collapsed

Oh??

This wasn't about HIllary?

Oh no, the Big Top is just now getting started. You should sign up for the trained seal spots. You get some chum thrown at you every time you clap your flippers.

It's probably better in the long run for this walking show of puss dripping zombies to all gather together and show the country just who they are and who p.o.shit trump is. He actually has a KKK pointy hat as his advisor.

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Ron Paul had this issue. Most loving, humble person who ever ran for Prez in my lifetime. LParty can't help it if our MEast foreign policy and advocacy of cuts in foreign aid to Israel drew a lot of jew haters. Grow up. Figure out what this REALLY means. You'll be much less frightened about it.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, Ivanka actually converted and is now very close to Orthodox Jewish in the way she runs her family. Ya THINK --- his judgement on Bannon is SOOOO damn bad that he would light those family fires?

You got any evidence? Other than the content of articles that were carried by Breitbart -- NOT written by him? Or testimony from his pissed off ex-wife who alleges stuff? You're hysterical.. And doing your cause not much good.

If the evidence was there - Even an arrogant bastard like Trump would have dumped him BEFORE the election.
I could never leave my cheeseburgers for a religion..

Big Top collapsed

Oh??

Oh no, the Big Top is just now getting started. You should sign up for the trained seal spots. You get some chum thrown at you every time you clap your flippers.
When you are born you get to see the circus of humans, being born American gives you a front row seat..

Despite having appointed Joseph Goebbels Steve Bannon as his Minister of Propaganda, Trump is probably going to disappoint his nazi and klan supporters. It won't be long into his administration when they will start talking about needing to kill him.

Guess I will look forward to the ides of March, then.
I liken it more to a Kodak carousel slide show on fast-forward.

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? Calling her a Commie on the cable news? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Jared and Ivanka would never have worked the campaign with Bannon if he was an anti Semite. I don't think the left thought this thru very carefully before trying to brand him an anti Semite. It's beyond absurd and so easy to disprove.

It seems all they have left are lies and name calling.

Big Top collapsed

Oh??

When you are born you get to see the circus of humans, being born American gives you a front row seat..

At least the real elephants in the circus got to go back to their natural habitat.

Jared and Ivanka would never have worked the campaign with Bannon if he was an anti Semite. I don't think the left thought this thru very carefully before trying to brand him an anti Semite. It's beyond absurd and so easy to disprove.

The Trump kids would have sucked off Satan himself if it meant they got to the White House.

aside from the fact Bannon admitted alt right dupes are racist, and he's an alt right dupe ..

ya know .....

The Trump kids would have sucked off Satan himself if it meant they got to the White House.

Obviously not a religious person that knows how important principles, traditions, and heritage are.

Jared Kushner is either a back-sliding Jew or else he doesn't dare cross his father-on-law. I'd say it's the latter and Kushner may be a bit of an opportunist, too. You just don't understand how religion doesn't matter when there's so much money at stake for all of them.

You think Hillary cashed in? You ain't seen nothing yet. Trump is going to get so fucking rich from his new job that I bet he settles his Trump U fraud suit for twice of what they claim are damages....So roughly $80,000,000 I'm going to say.

Only Democrats are into blow jobs. Even when they are in the Oval office.

Obviously not a religious person that knows how important principles, traditions, and heritage are.

Obviously woefully naive of what money can buy when you have that much.

Donald Trump and his family are as religious as Bill Maher.

Fun to see these rightwing doofuses ascribing moral principles to the biggest whores in Manhattan.

Side note: Why does Donald Trump have to have Louis XVII gilded chairs from Versailles shipped in for his dining room? I mean gaudy doesn't begin to describe it. He really does think of himself as a monarch.

landscape-1462813673-donald-trump-index.jpg

Does Trump ever wear anything besides a suit and tie? His wife and kid are in sleepwear.

Last edited:

Big Top collapsed

Oh??

No, the Big Top collapsed, taking hiIllary, Obama, Bill, and their legacies with it.

and the rest of the democrats are all Weeping Willie about it .

th

Donald Trump and his family are as religious as Bill Maher.

No one CONVERTS to Judaism if they are not serious. Just will never happen.. There's all kinds of discouragement about that practice. And you pretty much HAVE to be sincere. It's not just a glass of wine and a cracker type of thing. (no offense to the wino-crackers out there) ..

Forum List

Back