seriously, no SERIOUSLY ?

It's probably better in the long run for this walking show of puss dripping zombies to all gather together and show the country just who they are and who p.o.shit trump is. He actually has a KKK pointy hat as his advisor.

KKK to hold rally celebrating Trump victory

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? Calling her a Commie on the cable news? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Ron Paul had this issue. Most loving, humble person who ever ran for Prez in my lifetime. LParty can't help it if our MEast foreign policy and advocacy of cuts in foreign aid to Israel drew a lot of jew haters. Grow up. Figure out what this REALLY means. You'll be much less frightened about it.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, Ivanka actually converted and is now very close to Orthodox Jewish in the way she runs her family. Ya THINK --- his judgement on Bannon is SOOOO damn bad that he would light those family fires?

You got any evidence? Other than the content of articles that were carried by Breitbart -- NOT written by him? Or testimony from his pissed off ex-wife who alleges stuff? You're hysterical.. And doing your cause not much good.

If the evidence was there - Even an arrogant bastard like Trump would have dumped him BEFORE the election.

Jared and Ivanka would never have worked the campaign with Bannon if he was an anti Semite. I don't think the left thought this thru very carefully before trying to brand him an anti Semite. It's beyond absurd and so easy to disprove.

It seems all they have left are lies and name calling.
The Trump kids would have sucked off Satan himself if it meant they got to the White House.

Only Democrats are into blow jobs. Even when they are in the Oval office.

and bus station toe tappin' republican dick smokers

It's probably better in the long run for this walking show of puss dripping zombies to all gather together and show the country just who they are and who p.o.shit trump is. He actually has a KKK pointy hat as his advisor.

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? Calling her a Commie on the cable news? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Ron Paul had this issue. Most loving, humble person who ever ran for Prez in my lifetime. LParty can't help it if our MEast foreign policy and advocacy of cuts in foreign aid to Israel drew a lot of jew haters. Grow up. Figure out what this REALLY means. You'll be much less frightened about it.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, Ivanka actually converted and is now very close to Orthodox Jewish in the way she runs her family. Ya THINK --- his judgement on Bannon is SOOOO damn bad that he would light those family fires?

You got any evidence? Other than the content of articles that were carried by Breitbart -- NOT written by him? Or testimony from his pissed off ex-wife who alleges stuff? You're hysterical.. And doing your cause not much good.

If the evidence was there - Even an arrogant bastard like Trump would have dumped him BEFORE the election.

Jared and Ivanka would never have worked the campaign with Bannon if he was an anti Semite. I don't think the left thought this thru very carefully before trying to brand him an anti Semite. It's beyond absurd and so easy to disprove.

The Trump kids would have sucked off Satan himself if it meant they got to the White House.

Obviously not a religious person that knows how important principles, traditions, and heritage are.
Donald Trump and his family are as religious as Bill Maher.

Man oh man. Jared and Ivanka are devout.

Airport. Not bus station. ;)

Obviously not a religious person that knows how important principles, traditions, and heritage are.

Devout bullshitters. I'm sure they are proud of their pussy-grabbing, pedophile, gambling den building, defrauding, thrice-married, adulterous, "the eighties were my personal Vietnam", daddy.

So what difference does it make to them if their daddy also pals around with a Nazi? Just one more turd on the pile they overlook.

Plenty of roses in the back yard of the White House to cover up the stench.

Airport. Not bus station. ;)

:suck:

I'm just amused that the left is spending so much in their imaginations. Rather than trying to find the real issues and important stuff to fight about. You want to WIN? All about the winning? Then get the fuck out of the gutter and find some PRINCIPLES to stand for. You see any Libertarians whining about losing? Or the massive leadership crisis that your 2 parties caused?

Nope -- we're on to next level..

butt-hurt-lawyer-ad-on-park-bench.jpg

Devout bullshitters. I'm sure they are proud of their pussy-grabbing, pedophile, gambling den building, defrauding, thrice-married, adulterous, "the eighties were my personal Vietnam", daddy.

So what difference does it make to them if their daddy also pals around with a Nazi? Just one more turd on the pile they overlook.

:lmao:

Now you have Bannon as a nazi. Try fucking decaff.

Before bedtime -- he's gonna be accused of being part of the Intl Jewish conspiracy.. Don't doubt me. We have have the members that can make that case.. :up:

He is a Nazi, and proud of it.

Steve Bannon’s Quotes
Here are some quotes by Steve Bannon that have recently come to question:

1. “Trump is a product of a seething populism and nationalism that is the driving political force.”
  2. “Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely.”

stop right there .. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

During an interview with his ex-wife, she accused him of being an anti-semite, after telling her that he did not want their daughters to go to school with Jewish children. Bannon has also been critisized for his “alt-right” views, typically shared by white nationalists.

The hell of it is though that Trump is still President and you are a loser nothing.

He is a Nazi, and proud of it.

He's PRESIDENT!

Serial adultery. Three marriages. Defrauding seniors of their nest eggs. Building gambling dens all over the planet. Molesting women. Busting in on underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked.

All that is A-OK with the family. But appointing an anti-Semite? OH DADDY, THAT'S A BRIDGE TOO FAR!

:lol:

Bannon is perfect. If democrats are complaining,he's more than perfect. He's custom made.

You don't know anything about Breitbart.com, then. Understood. Talking out the ass again, are we?

Been reading it for years. Nary a problem.

Why don't you post some links to some of your favorites Breitbart lies and let us decide?
Oh wait, I did it for you:

""""Here are a few other outrageous headlines that appeared on Breitbart while Bannon oversaw its operations."""

Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew

Lesbian bridezillas bully bridal shop owner over religious beliefs

Teenage boys with tits: Here’s my problem with Ghostbusters

Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage

There’s no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews

Pamela Geller’s Muhammad cartoon contest is no different from Selma

Sympathy for the devils: The plot against Roger Ailes

Gabby Giffords: The gun control movement’s human shield

Here are some of the worst Breitbart headlines signed off by Trump’s new chief strategist

Forum List

Back