Obama tells Americans to give Trump a chance

Obama urges Americans to give Donald Trump a chance - CNNPolitics.com

:clap2:We need to back off and let him make his decisions. Still, his appointment of Steven Bannon has many worried. Obama would not comment on this appointment.
I love this gracious black man, but sorry Mr. President, Trump isn't worthy!! You can not flame your way to the white house with racist overtones and suddenly expect people to just lay down and wait. 56 million rednecks and ingrates won't rest until this country is white again, 43% of voters didn't show up to vote and minorities are in the cross hairs of all this....too much bad blood and with this latest appointment, really, Obama????

Go to safe life, enjoy your family and let us deal with Trump and the GOP.

:clap2:We need to back off and let him make his decisions. Still, his appointment of Steven Bannon has many worried. Obama would not comment on this appointment.
are you going to do that jim,or will we see more whining threads like you posted the last week?....
Listen, I urge Trump supporters to shut up, enjoy the Klan and allow those of us who hate this guys guts to do what the Tea Party has been doing to us for the last 8 years....ready?

are you going to do that jim,or will we see more whining threads like you posted the last week?....
Listen, I urge Trump supporters to shut up, enjoy the Klan and allow those of us who hate this guys guts to do what the Tea Party has been doing to us for the last 8 years....ready?
thanks for the reply jim....

The more he sounds like a Democrat, the more I want him to have a chance!:biggrin:

The more he sounds like a Democrat, the more I want him to have a chance!:biggrin:
well at least let the guy take office and lets see what he can do....i did not want the guy,but ill wait and see....i would have done the same for hillary....

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... now let's all sing...

(to the tune of Give Peace a Chance)

... 'all we are say-ing...

... is give Trump a chance'."

One cannot sound like a democrat unless one rips America. I have not heard him do that and he will not because he loves our country unlike Obama.

Like anyone gives a fuck what obozo has to say lol

Forum List

Back