seriously, no SERIOUSLY ?

Serial adultery. Three marriages. Defrauding seniors of their nest eggs. Building gambling dens all over the planet. Molesting women. Busting in on underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked.

All that is A-OK with the family. But appointing an anti-Semite? OH DADDY, THAT'S A BRIDGE TOO FAR!

:lol:

I see you haven't found you pacifier yet, Guno..

Temper-Tantrum.jpg

Serial adultery. Three marriages. Defrauding seniors of their nest eggs. Building gambling dens all over the planet. Molesting women. Busting in on underaged girls dressing rooms to catch them naked.

All that is A-OK with the family. But appointing an anti-Semite? OH DADDY, THAT'S A BRIDGE TOO FAR!

You realize the REAL defrauding of seniors for the past 8 years has been the $TRILLs of dollars in missing interest and investments that they DEPENDED on for their retirement. Due to arbitrary monetary policy...

You realize the REAL defrauding of seniors for the past 8 years has been the $TRILLs of dollars in missing interest and investments that they DEPENDED on for their retirement. Due to arbitrary monetary policy...
Absolutely. I have posted extensively about that.

But your tu quoque fallacy does not lessen the fact Trump defrauded seniors.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger!™

And? What's the problem with the titles?

Best review of Ghostbusters I've ever read, spot on.

Oh, and you're a fucking idiot who failed to read any of the links you copied from the hate sites (who didn't read them either.)

Seriously, what a fucking moron you are. You would hang your head in shame, if you weren't so fucking stupid that you don't grasp what's going on....

Well tu quoque you too.. :biggrin:

Well tu quoque you too.. :biggrin:

Meh, Guno5000 lies. He's a democrat, it's what they do.

Gosh, those are sure indelicate! :laugh2:

I didn't realize how much fun I'd have watching our USMB left wingers go full metal jacket on their breakdowns.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

It's probably better in the long run for this walking show of puss dripping zombies to all gather together and show the country just who they are and who p.o.shit trump is. He actually has a KKK pointy hat as his advisor.

KKK to hold rally celebrating Trump victory

Didya miss the Communist Party USA endorsement of Hillary? See a lot of Cons protesting about that? Calling her a Commie on the cable news? You know who else deals in the politics of association? Go over to Stormfront. You'll feel right at home.

Ron Paul had this issue. Most loving, humble person who ever ran for Prez in my lifetime. LParty can't help it if our MEast foreign policy and advocacy of cuts in foreign aid to Israel drew a lot of jew haters. Grow up. Figure out what this REALLY means. You'll be much less frightened about it.

Trump's son-in-law is Jewish, Ivanka actually converted and is now very close to Orthodox Jewish in the way she runs her family. Ya THINK --- his judgement on Bannon is SOOOO damn bad that he would light those family fires?

You got any evidence? Other than the content of articles that were carried by Breitbart -- NOT written by him? Or testimony from his pissed off ex-wife who alleges stuff? You're hysterical.. And doing your cause not much good.

If the evidence was there - Even an arrogant bastard like Trump would have dumped him BEFORE the election.
15032765_651489131672674_6256243014612359166_n.jpg

Forum List

Back