Serial Liar Hillary to release some medical records

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
I vote for a complete physical for both candidates by an independent physician with full access to their medical records. She's got nothing to hide, and it would be LOVELY to shut everyone up about this nonsense.

I vote for a complete physical for both candidates by an independent physician with full access to their medical records. She's got nothing to hide, and it would be LOVELY to shut everyone up about this nonsense.

What would you suggest if the results came back she is deathly ill?

Oh don't worry, that's a conspiracy. In her words "she is feeling great"... right after collapsing.

Oh don't worry, that's a conspiracy. In her words "she is feeling great"... right after collapsing.

I saw the video of her seizing up...she's not in great shape and it's high time her supporters face that fact

Clinton Spox Fallon: 'We're Going To Be Releasing Additional Medical Information About Hillary Clinton,' 'No Other Undisclosed Condition' - Breitbart

Here's the problem with that.. Coming from an evil woman who took hammers to 13 cell phones and crushed them AFTER being ordered by the Congress not to destroy ANY emails, evidence, etc.. this same woman used bleachbit to destroy evidence.. NO ONE trusts this bitch to give us the truth about anything.

Will serial liar Trump ever release additional medical information.

No one trusts that asshole to give us the truth about anything.

Another B.S. set-up. Everything the Clintons say and do is a lie. People are demanding a release, so they'll oblige by releasing absolute Bullshite. Period, end of story.

I think they both need a physical and mental evaluation and a complete background investigation done, and have it released to the public before they register to run.

That's not up to me. It would either mean Bernie or another primary.

I think they both need a physical and mental evaluation and a complete background investigation done, and have it released to the public before they register to run.
Mental evaluation? What are you saying?

Mental evaluation? What are you saying?
I suppose you would want to know if they are crazy or just plain stupid.

POTUS is an important job.

14322356_533712016815629_405093228663783874_n.jpg

Why not Kaine?
He was picked by Hillary. I've been told the rules as they stand are that the candidate has to have been elected/chosen by the people. I mean, they could probably throw all their rules in the trash and nominate who they want, but Sanders got the second most votes, so I think unless they wanted another primary and to postpone the election, it would need to be him.

Why not Kaine?
He was picked by Hillary. I've been told the rules as they stand are that the candidate has to have been elected/chosen by the people. I mean, they could probably throw all their rules in the trash and nominate who they want, but Sanders got the second most votes, so I think unless they wanted another primary and to postpone the election, it would need to be him.

They sort of threw the rules in the trash when they rigged the primary, no?

This "nonsense," hey? "Independent" physician, hey? You mean like the way the committees ruled "independently" on the IRS scandal and its crashed hard drives? And Benghazi? And the email servers? And the Clinton Foundation? Those "independents?"

Don't make it too obvious to the rest of why we can see we have no chance in this country. No matter how egregious the situation or the crisis or the lie or the drama --- to a psycophant democrat like yourself it is all tripe and hype by the conservatives and the media.
Yes, there are even a bunch of nuts in your camp who think the media is not being favorable towards Hillary or Obama. Some are that stupid or in denial.

Forum List

Back